How is this possible how does this Somali child have Biue eyes ?

Somali parent could have had two recessive genes which vs the dominant blue eyes one would make the dominant one show.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The kid's father is a Somali from Djibouti with hazel-ish eyes. Highly doubt any recent admixture. I have seen green eyes, so blue eyes are not far-fetched on half-Somalis; expect anything from brown skin to white passing for them with a range of hair and eye colours. Their range of looks is larger than ethnic Somalis. I don't think coloured eyes are common in Somalis, considering it was never a standard of beauty (historically).

The kid's father is a Somali from Djibouti with hazel-ish eyes. Highly doubt any recent admixture. I have seen green eyes, so blue eyes are not far-fetched on half-Somalis; expect anything from brown skin to white passing for them with a range of hair and eye colours. Their range of looks is larger than ethnic Somalis. I don't think coloured eyes are common in Somalis, considering it was never a standard of beauty (historically).
True!

do you have any of his social media’s I used to follow him on TikTok back then but I can’t find him on there now

Man we need to stop mixing with cadaans as it's an actual.gamble I know half somalis that look fully Caucasian like this child who don't look like she has a tint of melanin. People will just assume you adopted the baby or the mother had an affair.

It's possible for this to happen. I've seen half Nigerian half cadaan with blue eyes or green eyes, it might not be common but it happens.