How is this possible how does this Somali child have Biue eyes ?

IMG_0730.jpeg
This girl is Aparently half Somali from dad and half Dutch ? 🤔 don’t you need 2 recessive parents for blue eyes to show up ?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I’m pretty sure we carry the gene for blue eyes but it doesn’t show up in normal Somalis because our brown eye genes from our madow ancestors + the other brown eyed Eurasian groups we decent from were very dominate

I’m pretty sure we carry the gene for blue eyes but it doesn’t show up in normal Somalis because our brown eye genes from our madow ancestors + the other brown eyed Eurasian groups we decent from were very dominate
More explaining on this bro

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
What?

I mean I'm racist yeah but what does that have to do with this
:ayaanswag:
Allah created this beautiful family and now you’re out here talking about weak genes? What was she supposed to look like? Congrats to the father for finding himself that Dutch snow bunny and may god bless their existence and may he provide this opportunity to all geeljires. Ameen

You racist judgemental Shaytan

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
What?

I mean I'm racist yeah but what does that have to do with this
:ayaanswag:
You’re racist against us for claiming our genes are weak. And you’re racist against the Dutch snow bunny’s people. Our genes aren’t weak. This is a completely normal result.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Allah created this beautiful family and now you’re out here talking about weak genes? What was she supposed to look like? Congrats to the father for finding himself that Dutch snow bunny and may god bless their existence and may he provide this opportunity to all geeljires. Ameen

You racist judgemental Shaytan
Don't get me wrong bro I'm a milkman too

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
You’re racist against us for claiming our genes are weak. And you’re racist against the Dutch snow bunny’s people. Our genes aren’t weak. This is a completely normal result.
It's just facts though, compared to jar33rs our genes are weak, it's not a terrible thing.

It's just facts though, compared to jar33rs our genes are weak, it's not a terrible thing.
Bro our genes aren’t weak we’re already 40-50% Eurasian on average plus Somalis have caucasoid skulls not negroid which majority of Africa has the only difference between a Somali and a white is usually the skin tone

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
She's half Somali? I suppose it can happen but I thought at least something would indicate mixed nature. Are our genetics that weak?

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Dad probably a mixed somali and carried blue eye from european parent . Capital dominant gene lowercase b recessive gene
1701244766977.jpeg

Trending