How is Somalia Ethnically diverse?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I was looking at this map posted by the Washington Post
CD61759A-6894-43C0-95DB-08096FAC85B6.jpeg

Was the cartographer smoking crack when he made somalia so green?? How are brazil, america, and Ethiopia less diverse than somalia? You’d expect somalia to be really orange. Authubillah i don’t trust anyone these days. Somalia should be as dark as japan imo.

Somalia is only native to ethnic Somalis. Somali bantu and Barawani are minority groups. I would say 95%+ of our population are just ethnic Somalis. Ethiopia has 80+ ethnic groups, they really were high making this map
:noneck::ileycry:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I knew they were on something when they listed us as a really happy country....us:sass1::what1: happy?????? What is that?

Apollo

VIP
Yes, which is why this Somalia is so homogenous myth needs to stop, somali bantu are like the AA of Somalia, large visible minority

really? And Somali Bantus make 25%? Always thought they were 15% max

I include Somalis who identify with the majority but with more than 5% Bantu ancestry into the ethnic minority bucket, lol.

That plus Benadiris, many Oromos, and the few Arabs and Asians.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
To be Somali is a social construct. If you're Chinese and speak Somali, you are immediately regarded as Somali by the community.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We’re ethnically diverse. 25% minority non-somali.

I despair when I see non-Somalis in my country but it’s the sad truth. If it was up to me I would kick out anyone who doesn’t return 100% somali on a dna test

reer

VIP
Only 75% of Somalia (even with Somaliland included) is fully ethnically Somali.
a few certain clans in the shabelle valley and other parts of konfuria have bantu sheegads to boost their number. still tho 25% minorities in somalia is a bit too high. but somaliweyn together is as homogeneous as western europe. which makes somalis the 2nd most homogeneous group in africa after arabs.

Trending

Latest posts