How is Somalia Ethnically diverse?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I agree with you that Somalis accept those that speak Somali and are married to a Somali or/and are half Somali into the community, but your original post just said that any random indoyar that speaks Somali is considered Somali. Over my dead body lol. Somalis are hesitant to even accept Oromo that speak Somali. Gotta have at least

you need 3 points to be Somali & 2 points to be an honorary Somali
Both parents somali - 3 points
One parent Somali - 2 points
Speak somali - 1 point
Married to a Somali - 1 point
Live in Somalia permanently- 1 point
Atheist : -0.5 points
He just said you’re 2.5 somali @AbdiFreedom.
:damn:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
So you are 3.5? Who you married to?

:whoo:

I'm not an atheist?

A 9/10 Somali woman. I wish I could have posted her pic here to brag about how beautiful she is but of course I am unable to do so (I must maintain my anonymity due to being Christian and my life being in danger).

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm not an atheist?

A 9/10 Somali woman. I wish I could have posted her pic here to brag about how beautiful she is but of course I am unable to do so (I must maintain my anonymity due to being Christian and my life being in danger).
Same shit. Also does she know you’re reer bussy?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm not an atheist?

This nigga is so full of cap, kulahaa life in danger. No body cares.

If anyone is enough of a loser to track you down and harm you over internet comments, they deserve to get jumped.

Plus nearly everyone here thinks you’re trolling so anyone that takes you seriously enough to harm you is probably not intelligent enough to find you.

If anyone is enough of a loser to track you down and harm you over internet comments, they deserve to get jumped.

Plus nearly everyone here thinks you’re trolling so anyone that takes you seriously enough to harm you is probably not intelligent enough to find you.
hes a 60yo adeer in retirement using sspot as company before he dies of Alzheimers

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Stop begging me @Periplus. Not everyone fits into your neat little monolith Somali box. It's time for you to get that through your skull.

Al Shabab threatened me with death years ago on Twitter for being atheist then. You have no clue what you're talking about. Shame on you for minimizing the dangers I face for being who I am and what I like. You are no different to those who want me dead because your head is up your ass.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Stop begging me @Periplus. Not everyone fits into your neat little monolith Somali box. It's time for you to get that through your skull.

Al Shabab threatened me with death years ago on Twitter for being atheist then. You have no clue what you're talking about. Shame on you for minimizing the dangers I face for being who I am and what I like. You are no different to those who want me dead because your head is up your ass.
Kabaab is on Twitter? Even the Taliban is on Twitter.

:damn:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Yes and Al-Shabaab is the epitome of intellect.

:snoop:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@Periplus is some punk 2000s baby wearing rose-coloured glasses where everything is sunshine and rainbows. Go back on Twitch or something. This is not a game. Christians and gays are dead meat. You think I'm a troll because you have a very limited exposure of the real world. You don't have the slightest idea. All you do is spew your diarrhea with nothing of substance to say. You are insufferable. Why don't you deny the dangers being faced by ex Somali Muslims to the same people on YouTube who posted their videos? Go tell them your B.S. to their faces. They're in bloody hiding and were lucky to get out of their situations alive.

@Periplus is some punk 2000s baby wearing rose-coloured glasses where everything is sunshine and rainbows. Go back on Twitch or something. This is not a game. Christians and gays are dead meat. You think I'm a troll because you have a very limited exposure of the real world. You don't have the slightest idea. All you do is spew your diarrhea with nothing of substance to say. You are insufferable. Why don't you deny the dangers being faced by ex Somali Muslims to the same people on YouTube who posted their videos? Go tell them your B.S. to their faces. They're in bloody hiding and were lucky to get out of their situations alive.
There are plenty of vocal exmuslim Somalis & they still breathing .

As long you ain't going back home nothing will happen.

Nothing happened to your hero ayaan hirsi & nothing will happen to your gay Christian ass

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
There are plenty of vocal exmuslim Somalis & they still breathing .

As long you ain't going back home nothing will happen.

Nothing happened to your hero ayaan hirsi & nothing will happen to your gay Christian ass

Ayan Hersi Ali has bullet proof windows and security guards following her everywhere she goes. Her clan is after her. Her friend was stabbed to death in the streets of Amstedam. You little children speak out of your asses.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Ayan Hersi Ali has bullet proof windows and security guards following her everywhere she goes. Her clan is after her. Her friend was stabbed to death in the streets of Amstedam. You little children speak out of your asses.
Ayan Hersi is actuallly muslim. She has to make bread somehow.
:ohno:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@Periplus do something productive with your time instead of wasting it on your on brand ad naseum gaslighting. You're a professional gaslighter at a bare minimum. Who the hell do you think you are invalidating people's lived experiences and the undeniable realities they face? You need to be stood up to. You're a damn bully.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
We’re ethnically diverse. 25% minority non-somali.

I despair when I see non-Somalis in my country but it’s the sad truth. If it was up to me I would kick out anyone who doesn’t return 100% somali on a dna test
Despise is a very strong word
:yacadiim:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Not born in the 2000s, should get that out there.

Im not denying that ex-Muslims are in danger of harm, I am denying that you are in danger.

Learn the difference.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Not born in the 2000s, should get that out there.

Im not denying that ex-Muslims are in danger of harm, I am denying that you are in danger.

Learn the difference.

Since you nonstop gaslight an anonymous person on the internet, then I feel for the people in your life. Years and possibly over a decade of abuse that they had to face from you.

Ayaan hirsi is the same b*tch who inspired people like Andre's Breivik .

Nothing happens to your Christian gay ass besides internet threats lol
Somalis don't care that much about murtads.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Since you nonstop gaslight an anonymous person on the internet, then I feel for the people in your life. Years and possibly over a decade of abuse that they had to face from you.

You can easily put me on ignore or log off if you don’t like what I have to say.

Stop being a snowflake by using terms like “gaslighting” to refer to me simply stating my opinion on an Internet forum.

Trending