How has this forum changed your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
This forum taught me how well-adjusted I am in comparison to some of the qasaaros found here.
Funnily enough by making me realise how lost many Somalis are, it made me realise that I'm a pretty okay guy.

This forum taught me how well-adjusted I am in comparison to some of the qasaaros found here.
Funnily enough by making me realise how lost many Somalis are, it made me realise that I'm a pretty okay guy.
This forum taught me that some atheists shouldn't be killed :win:

Sarah136

Hot and cold

Looooool now why would you compare yourself to qasaaros? Makes me wonder how much of a qasaaro you really are o_O

TooMacaan

VIP
I found out:
That Ayaan Hirsi isn't as rare as I thought.:ohhh:
That although some Somalis have left religion, they have not abandoned the patriarchal aspects
Just how fascinating Somali clan politics are. (And sadly, how the conflicts may never end)
That Somali men love "PAWGs"

Last edited:
taught me somalis r insecure- the self hatred on here is 2 much...how many beg threads do u need to make to appreciate "Somali beauty." iska xishood. also, if I see someone write "I'm lightskin with soft hair/timo jilec" one more time :stevej:
lastly, the men on this site reaffirmed my belief that men r indeed trash. can't believe I tried to gender bend for bants. woe is me:banderas:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
taught me somalis r insecure- the self hatred on here is 2 much...how many beg threads do u need to make to appreciate "Somali beauty." iska xishood. also, if I see someone write "I'm lightskin with soft hair/timo jilec" one more time :stevej:
lastly, the men on this site reaffirmed my belief that men r indeed trash. can't believe I tried to gender bend for bants. woe is me:banderas:

I'm also gender bending for bants. Men r soooooo trash, holler @ me, and come to my luuq some time. xx

Having a submissive wife that regurgitates all men are trash is an amazing twist to life :ahh:

I and Somalia against the world.
I and my clan against Somalia.
I and my family against the clan.
I and my brother against the family.
I against my brother.-- Somali Proverb

It showed me how true this is. We love conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending