How has this forum changed your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recognized someone at an event not too long ago (a woman) and I was racking my brain for where I knew her from, I then realized she was one of the "instagram baddies" that you all post.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Yes I learned that...

All Ethiopians are raw meat eaters that wanna destroy somalia

Somali farax's ain't shit and they have 6nch bidaar.

Halimos tahriib for gus.

There are somali atheist.

There are somali gays (still no sign of lesbians).

Most males here are at least 6'1 with light skin and timo jilaac.

If you believe in Somaliland independence you'll get roasted.

Never use your real pic.

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
That somali girls are provocative. They are not little angels but closet freaks.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I've learned that Xalimos and Faraaxs apparently hate each other, constant insults on both sides :francis:

Of course, this seems to be exclusively an online thing. Never noticed this bickering in real life :manny:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I've learned hutu don't engage in fadhi kudirir :yacadiim: . Raxanweyn has no representation online and in real life:damn: warsangeli are extinct and @Khathead is the last one leftz3zrULC

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
sxb been ma aha that is an issue but it is not bigger than atheist and gays.
I think it is sxb.
Criminal dropouts produce literally nothing, they have no contribution to society and are just dead weight, they are a waste of resources
Whereas atheists and gays aren't necessarily criminals or dropouts. Focus on one before the other, criminals are a far bigger issue :ufdup:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
sxb been ma aha that is an issue but it is not bigger than atheist and gays.

So Atheist Abdi who's in college and making something of his life is a bigger issue to you than criminal Abdi who's out there gang banging and shooting people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts