How has this forum changed your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow1:

A few things actually. It introduced me to my first community of Somali atheists which made my de-conversion that much easier.

It has also officially killed the concept of somalinimo I had previously before joining. I haven't succumbed to qabiilism yet but I would be lying if I said I wasn't more tribally aware.

All in all. Somalispot ha buurburto

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
All hail Said Barre the magnifice

looks do vary between qabils
I dont see it. All somalis look the same to me. All dark and have big foreheads. To think otherwise is pure delusion. Only people that look different is the non ethnic Somalis.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I used to think Hawiyes were a bit wild, but generally miskeen people. Who would've thought Hawiye supremacists exist :drakelaugh:ain't that some shit

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Its all good fam,
you still haven't acknowledged your defeat tho dany > cersei :win:

Upon reflection, the contrast of my likeness of cersei's character and perfectly rational hatred towards dany's character may have clouded my judgement. Dany's still not top 5 GoT tho :umad:

Also, not sure where the newer members are spouting from but you niggas are annoying.

No rhyme or reason to half the shiit y'all post. Just tomfoolery and degeneracy with no communication skills to speak of.
i think my posts are pretty solid but my comments are only ok-ish 75% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending