How do you treat a girl you like vs a girl you consider a friend?

Do you treat girls you like differently than girls you consider a friend?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I try not to but it slips

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

psyche

To each their own
I don't really change up honestly.

I still interact with them using my typically playful personality they are accustom to, but the inner workings of my brain is having a meltdown trying to not mess it up with her.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Question, do you offer rides to female friends if you know they don’t have one consistently and walk?

question 2, do you text for hours?

Question 3, do you touch their back, nose, and or top of head?

question 4, do you compliment them a lot, but not on physical appearance?

question 5, do you say their name a lot when in conversation? Like multiple times a sentence.

question 6, do you notice things about them that changed?

All these happened to me with either the same or multiple guys and I passed it off as them being nice.:damnmusic:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How about...abaaay can we become halaal? Lets walk to the nearest mosque?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If I've never asked them out I don't like the person in a romantic manner. Unless we are in a relationship there is no need to change anything.

The women I am friends with well I just treat them like my bros nothing too deep about it.

Question, do you offer rides to female friends if you know they don’t have one consistently and walk?

question 5, do you say their name a lot when in conversation? Like multiple times a sentence.

All these happened to me with either the same or multiple guys and I passed it off as them being nice.:damnmusic:
This is for friends
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. No

You're talking about a beta male who orbits you, he fancies you but won't commit.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have male friends. Not concerned with their intentions just as long as they are caadi and respectful. I have different friendships for different reasons. Mostly to gain perspective and for interesting convo.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

if a guy did the majority of those questions, he likes u probably lol

Trending