How do you recognize if a female is a transgender? (Important)

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why is this important?

I have been acquainted with numerous trans individuals (uni, work or mutual friends). Most of the time, they are proud of their identity and will tell you.

They are not deceptively hiding their identity to fool anyone, if you believe that then you have an overinflated ego.

what? I'm just asking how to differentiate between a real woman and a trans.:mindblown:
it seems to be mostly a problem on social media where its all about filters, photoshop, makeup, facetuning, everyday people don't look like that so I don't think it should be that difficult to tell.

Your first mistake is calling it a female. They are male pretending to be women.
"your" when did I call them a female? please rewrite your comment for legal reasons.

giphy.gif

Why is this important?

I have been acquainted with numerous trans individuals (uni, work or mutual friends). Most of the time, they are proud of their identity and will tell you.

They are not deceptively hiding their identity to fool anyone, if you believe that then you have an overinflated ego.
we'll my ego is quite big but saying that they don't hide the fact that they are transgender is a lie because many men have been fooled by these mentally sick people.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
we'll my ego is quite big but saying that they don't hide the fact that they are transgender is a lie because many men have been fooled by these mentally sick people.

Many men being "fooled" does not mean its true for everybody.

Would you hide being Somali? No, its part of who you are. Same for trans people, its part of who they are and most proud trans people won't hide it.

Most of the tweets linked in this thread prove my point. There are numerous tweets on this thread of trans people mentioning their identity when they could have "fooled" you.

Many men being "fooled" does not mean its true for everybody.

Would you hide being Somali? No, its part of who you are. Same for trans people, its part of who they are and most proud trans people won't hide it.

Most of the tweets linked in this thread prove my point. There are numerous tweets on this thread of trans people mentioning their identity when they could have "fooled" you.
Do you agree with TW partaking in female sports?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Do you agree with TW partaking in female sports?

I am not educated on the topic enough to have an opinion.

My unqualified comments are that if a formerly-male bodybuilder transitioned and decided to enter athletic competition without losing muscle mass, I would have a problem. But then again, I am not a biologist or a member of the IAAF.

Regardless, I have not really looked into trans people in sports, it does not bother me.

Someone on here said that single mothers are going to become the next hot thing out there due to the tranny problem.....because they are confirmed (xx) women :icon lol:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Unlike Transgendered men, Transgendered women have many identifiable features thats noticeable. Bone growth is irreversible so transgendered women will keep their musculine frame such as broad shoulder line, wide jaw, smaller hips and deeper voice. As for transgendered men, even though bones don't grow after puberty, they're able to develop wider jaws with HRT but their short stature, smaller shoulder line and broader pelvic bones are irreversible though HRT will broaden their shoulders with increased muscle mass and deepen their voices.
Did you guys notice notice that Fitness/bikini models remained feminine even though they take male hormones ? It's because they take low doses of mild androgenic steroids which doesn't cause virilization. I used to couch a bikini figure competitor several years back.

One way to know is if it's the spouse of Barack Obama.... it is a well-known fact that "Michelle" Obama is actually a man. I think the Serena Williams "sisters" are also men.

edit: added quotation marks around sisters.... also there is a theory that Justin Bieber is actually a transgender woman to male and that a large number of celebrities are secretly transgender as part of some kind of conspiracy to mess with people mentally... I saw a theory that Marilyn Monroe was transgender.... I have no idea if it really goes that deep but it would be kind of hilarious...... but it also illustrates the ides behind the theory... you would have generations of men lusting after Marilyn Monroe, having no idea "she" was a dude the whole time.... I have no idea if that theory is true, though, but I think I saw a video claiming Justin Bieber was actually born as a woman and I think it was convincing

Last edited:
I am not educated on the topic enough to have an opinion.

My unqualified comments are that if a formerly-male bodybuilder transitioned and decided to enter athletic competition without losing muscle mass, I would have a problem. But then again, I am not a biologist or a member of the IAAF.

Regardless, I have not really looked into trans people in sports, it does not bother me.
Let me "educate" you then tranny sympathizer. The difference in grip strength alone should disqualify trannies from participating in female sports. HRT or not, men have higher bone density, stronger tendons and legaments not to mention things like lung capacity. Even when they're pumped full of estrogen, the difference in lean body mass between normal women and trannies is significant.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Let me "educate" you then tranny sympathizer. The difference in grip strength alone should disqualify trannies from participating in female sports. HRT or not, men have higher bone density, stronger tendons and legaments not to mention things like lung capacity. Even when they're pumped full of estrogen, the difference in lean body mass between normal women and trannies is significant.

What is with this hostility, especially in the first line. I generally avoid giving opinion on stuff that I am not educated on as a rule of thumb. Especially when the topic is as loaded as this.

In spite of that, thank you for the offer of tutoring but I do not think I want to get educated by a user on SSpot when I could read peer-reviewed articles on the subject. No offence intended but if I wanted to know about an issue that has nothing to do with me, I would not seek answers on a forum.

Most importantly, I am not a transsexual so what they do is of no consequence to me whatsoever. I just believe that no-one can have their rights denied in a secular state on the basis of religion, it harms the basic tenets of said nation's governance. If the law allows Muslims to practice freely then the LGBTQ community should have the same rights in a secular state, like it or not.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
One way to know is if it's the spouse of Barack Obama.... it is a well-known fact that "Michelle" Obama is actually a man. I think the Serena Williams "sisters" are also men.

edit: added quotation marks around sisters.... also there is a theory that Justin Bieber is actually a transgender woman to male and that a large number of celebrities are secretly transgender as part of some kind of conspiracy to mess with people mentally... I saw a theory that Marilyn Monroe was transgender.... I have no idea if it really goes that deep but it would be kind of hilarious...... but it also illustrates the ides behind the theory... you would have generations of men lusting after Marilyn Monroe, having no idea "she" was a dude the whole time.... I have no idea if that theory is true, though, but I think I saw a video claiming Justin Bieber was actually born as a woman and I think it was convincing

Now we're peddling racist conspiracy theories on this forum.

Kulahaa well known fact Michelle Obama was a man. There are publically available photos of her as a child on the internet.

What is next? Barack Obama is actually a Muslim sheikh that infiltrated the highest ranks of US governance to fast track yowm ul qiyama. Give me a break idiot.

03_MichelleObama.jpg

@Admin
Please ban this dude.

Female to male will inject testosterone and have deep voices but you can still tell their voice apart from a normal male. FtM usually have gay sounding voices. They are also pretty skinny with less wide shoulders

Male to Female you can tell from their broad shoulders, face structure (unless they did plastic surgery) and obviously their voices. but some have done their transition before puberty so.

You can also tell from their fingers, men usually have their ring finger longer than their index finger due to testosterone
images

Last edited:
Tell me about this “index and ring finger”? I’m a teenage girl with slim long feminine fingers. Are Mens hands different? I have a typical absentee Minnesota father and my younger brother still looks like a 5th grader so I have no man to compare with
men usually have their ring finger significantly longer than their index finger while women have them kind of the same height

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
What is with this hostility, especially in the first line. I generally avoid giving opinion on stuff that I am not educated on as a rule of thumb. Especially when the topic is as loaded as this.

In spite of that, thank you for the offer of tutoring but I do not think I want to get educated by a user on SSpot when I could read peer-reviewed articles on the subject. No offence intended but if I wanted to know about an issue that has nothing to do with me, I would not seek answers on a forum.

Most importantly, I am not a transsexual so what they do is of no consequence to me whatsoever. I just believe that no-one can have their rights denied in a secular state on the basis of religion, it harms the basic tenets of said nation's governance. If the law allows Muslims to practice freely then the LGBTQ community should have the same rights in a secular state, like it or not.
Eroding women's rights for males is not progress. Typical trans activist, you care more about men in dresses than the rights and safety of women and girls. Transexuals rape women in prisons and bathrooms, expose themselves to women and girls in changing rooms, and have an unfair advantage in female sports. But of course you support them because you just want to feel morally superior to Muslims. For you trans activists, women and girls are collateral damage.

Now we're peddling racist conspiracy theories on this forum.

Kulahaa well known fact Michelle Obama was a man. There are publically available photos of her as a child on the internet.

What is next? Barack Obama is actually a Muslim sheikh that infiltrated the highest ranks of US governance to fast track yowm ul qiyama. Give me a break idiot.

03_MichelleObama.jpg

@Admin
Please ban this dude.

How is racist to say Michael Obama is a man? It is a well known fact that he is a guy. The evidence is out there.

I don't like Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump or Biden and I've attacked all of them except maybe Bill Clinton because I don't really remember his time. However, Bill Clinton was of course a puppet of the Jews. Barack Obama being half black isn't some kind of special armor.

My post was talking about famous white people and famous black people. It wasn't about race or any particular race. I am a conspiracy theorist and I talk about conspiracy theories. Are you going to tell a fish that the fish is racist for swimming?

As far as blm and the sadomasochistic relationship between AA activists and white liberals is concerned, the blm activists can go and do whatever with their guilty white counterparts for all I care.

I am willing to pay a total of less than one cent in reparations money as I have nothing to do with 1800's AA slavery. You might as well try to press me to apologize or pay reparations for Japanese war crimes in China. If you are a Chinese person wanting reparations for the rape of nanking (if it really did happen- I have no idea which side is telling the truth)- go talk to Japanese people about it. Don't try to antagonize me about it.

I feel bad about what the Hutus did to the Tutsis in Rwanda but don't try to force that stuff on me. The blm thing is between white people and aa's. It's between them, it has nothing to do with me and you blm activists should leave me out of it. I'm not about to apologize for what the Japanese did to the Chinese or what the Hutus did to the Tutsis.