How do you recognize if a female is a transgender? (Important)

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Eroding women's rights for males is not progress. Typical trans activist, you care more about men in dresses than the rights and safety of women and girls. Transexuals rape women in prisons and bathrooms, expose themselves to women and girls in changing rooms, and have an unfair advantage in female sports. But of course you support them because you just want to feel morally superior to Muslims. For you trans activists, women and girls are collateral damage.

1. I am a Muslim

2. Where did I say that I was either a trans activist or placed transexuals above women?

Please highlight where I said this.

All I said is that they can do whatever they want, I do not care. I am not going to make threads debating on how to tell them apart or about their bone structure, I have akhlaq.

That does not mean I place them higher than women, its simply that I would leave the issue of legislation regarding biology to legislators and biologists.

One way to know is if it's the spouse of Barack Obama.... it is a well-known fact that "Michelle" Obama is actually a man. I think the Serena Williams "sisters" are also men.

edit: added quotation marks around sisters.... also there is a theory that Justin Bieber is actually a transgender woman to male and that a large number of celebrities are secretly transgender as part of some kind of conspiracy to mess with people mentally... I saw a theory that Marilyn Monroe was transgender.... I have no idea if it really goes that deep but it would be kind of hilarious...... but it also illustrates the ides behind the theory... you would have generations of men lusting after Marilyn Monroe, having no idea "she" was a dude the whole time.... I have no idea if that theory is true, though, but I think I saw a video claiming Justin Bieber was actually born as a woman and I think it was convincing
"michelle" you mean michael?
remember when obama accidently called him michael :mindblown: im not a conspiracy guy but i think its clear that michelle is a dude

1. I am a Muslim

2. Where did I say that I was either a trans activist or placed transexuals above women?

Please highlight where I said this.

All I said is that they can do whatever they want, I do not care. I am not going to make threads debating on how to tell them apart or about their bone structure, I have akhlaq.

That does not mean I place them higher than women, its simply that I would leave the issue of legislation regarding biology to legislators and biologists.
1. Stop lying murtad claim it with your chest.

2. All the defense you do makes you one. We are not stupid. Trying to justify your tranny crap under Islam.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
2. All the defense you do makes you one. We are not stupid. Trying to justify your tranny crap under Islam.

I have not defended nor disparaged transexuals on this thread. All I have said is that I do not care and I am not fully educated on this topic.

However, from personal experience of knowing transexual individuals at uni or work, they're proud of their identity similar to how one is proud of their country.

1. Stop lying murtad claim it with your chest.

Ilaah ka baq saxiib. Takafir waa dembi weyn, fadhi ku dhir dembi ha ka qaadin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfiri

Waxaan aqri iyo cilm ka qaad.

I have not defended nor disparaged transexuals on this thread. All I have said is that I do not care and I am not fully educated on this topic.

However, from personal experience of knowing transexual individuals at uni or work, they're proud of their identity similar to how one is proud of their country.

Ilaah ka baq saxiib. Takafir waa dembi weyn, fadhi ku dhir dembi ha ka qaadin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfiri

Waxaan aqri iyo cilm ka qaad.
You are defending it and you are trying to justify it on why we should accept it. If you weren't you wouldn't be advocating for it.

I'm not some retarded takfiri but when you advocate for something that takes you out of the fold and try to justify it is clear kufr. Maintaining what is clear boundaries is not takfir. You want us to have no standards.

What is with this hostility, especially in the first line. I generally avoid giving opinion on stuff that I am not educated on as a rule of thumb. Especially when the topic is as loaded as this.

In spite of that, thank you for the offer of tutoring but I do not think I want to get educated by a user on SSpot when I could read peer-reviewed articles on the subject. No offence intended but if I wanted to know about an issue that has nothing to do with me, I would not seek answers on a forum.

Most importantly, I am not a transsexual so what they do is of no consequence to me whatsoever. I just believe that no-one can have their rights denied in a secular state on the basis of religion, it harms the basic tenets of said nation's governance. If the law allows Muslims to practice freely then the LGBTQ community should have the same rights in a secular state, like it or not.
You think I pulled what I said out of my ass? I can link peer reviewed studies if you'd like, but a simple google search on your end would suffice.

What they do should be of consequence to you, and to everyone else for that matter. That apathetic "live and let live" attitute is why cunts are now using they/them pronouns. Prior to 2013, (GID) gender identity disorder was a recognized a mental illness/disorder in the DSM-4. But tranny "advocates" hounded the APA until they were no longer considered lunatics with odd perversions.

No one's denying their basic human rights, but allowing mentally deranged men with gyno into female sports is fucking insanity and you know it. I'm hostile toward these freaks because it's only a matter of time before other wishy washy fence-sitting fart huffers like you start advocating for the poor "voiceless" Somali sodomites and trannies:camby:

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You are defending it and you are trying to justify it on why we should accept it. If you weren't you wouldn't be advocating for it.

I do not care whether you accept it or not, that is your choice. Just like I do not care about anyone's sexual preference.

My argument has nothing to do with Islam.

To repeat: A secular country cannot use religious beliefs as an excuse to discriminate.

That is all I said. The US cannot refuse gay marriage but also claim that religion does not influence government.

I'm not some retarded takfiri but when you advocate for something that takes you out of the fold and try to justify it is clear kufr. Maintaining what is clear boundaries is not takfir. You want us to have no standards.

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar: “If a man declares his brother to be a kaafir, it will apply to one of them.” Buhari, 6104. Muslim, 60.

The general interpretation of this hadith is that accusing of a muslim of being a murtad results in the accuser leaving the fold of Islam.

This is where I am going to leave our discussion.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Every thread here gets derailed. Answer is simple

2OK.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You think I pulled what I said out of my ass? I can link peer reviewed studies if you'd like, but a simple google search on your end would suffice.

I did not. I said I would rather read for myself than take your word for granted.

Don't put words in my mouth.

What they do should be of consequence to you, and to everyone else for that matter. That apathetic "live and let live" attitute is why cunts are now using they/them pronouns. Prior to 2013, (GID) gender identity disorder was a recognized a mental illness/disorder in the DSM-4, but tranny "advocates" hounded the APA until they were no longer rightfully considered lunatics with odd perversions.

Are you transexual? Is anyone in your family transexual? Are any of your friends transexual?

If not, then how does this issue affect you to the point of calling these people cunts and claiming this is an issue of utmost importance.

Re-direct your intense energy on advocating for your community as a Somali in the West sxb.

No one's denying their basic human rights, but allowing mentally deranged men with gyno into female sports is fucking insanity and you know it. I'm hostile toward these freaks because it's only a matter of time before other wishy washy fence-sitting fart huffers like you start advocating for "voiceless" Somali sodomites and trannies:camby:

As I said earlier in this thread, I do not agree with trans women competing in female sports if they were already athletically built pre-transition. Re-read what I said.

The reason why I am hesitant on this topic, is that if I talk about trans women in female sports then it will become an argument about Caster Semenya. If that argument starts then it becomes an argument about why Michael Phelps is not criticised for his genetic advantages.

The rabbit hole will eventually reach a point where we are arguing about racism in sport.

This conversation imo is a pandora box that I personally feel I am not qualified to debate in. That is why I initially said I do not think that I am educated enough for the aforementioned topic.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If anyone wants to put words in my mouth feel free, just make sure its at least entertaining.

I can get dragged all day but at least I can publicly share my views. I sincerely hope none of you guys are in a position or job in which these comments will harm you.

I do not want to see a prominent Somali in 10 years getting exposed on the Daily Mail for something they said on an SSpot forum.

:farmajoyaab:

I do not care whether you accept it or not, that is your choice. Just like I do not care about anyone's sexual preference.

My argument has nothing to do with Islam.

To repeat: A secular country cannot use religious beliefs as an excuse to discriminate.

That is all I said. The US cannot refuse gay marriage but also claim that religion does not influence government.

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar: “If a man declares his brother to be a kaafir, it will apply to one of them.” Buhari, 6104. Muslim, 60.

The general interpretation of this hadith is that accusing of a muslim of being a murtad results in the accuser leaving the fold of Islam.

This is where I am going to leave our discussion.
The US is not the arbitar of our deen. You brought Islam into this trying to justify trannies. I am not talking about changing US laws I'm not even American.

Trying to make what is Haram into Halal is pure kufr. If that is your values then they are yours. It is not Islam. No amount of takfiri is going to get you out of that.

If anyone wants to put words in my mouth feel free, just make sure its at least entertaining.

I can get dragged all day but at least I can publicly share my views. I sincerely hope none of you guys are in a position or job in which these comments will harm you.

I do not want to see a prominent Somali in 10 years getting exposed on the Daily Mail for something they said on an SSpot forum.

:farmajoyaab:
Acting like a victim when you are challenged on your beliefs and then making a threat about being exposed by daily mail in 10 years:what::what1:

You're a clown.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The US is not the arbitar of our deen. You brought Islam into this trying to justify trannies. I am not talking about changing US laws I'm not even American.

Trying to make what is Haram into Halal is pure kufr. If that is your values then they are yours. It is not Islam. No amount of takfiri is going to get you out of that.

How many times should I explain myself.

At no point in this thread did I mention halal or haram, let along making something haram into something halal.

What I did say was that I believe a secular country cannot use religion as an excuse to discriminate against anyone.

If a secular country allows Muslims to practice freely they should allow LGBT people to live freely.

Not once did I mention Islam or halal or haram. All I mention is LGBT rights in the West.

If you do not believe me, here is my original quote:

"I just believe that no-one can have their rights denied in a secular state on the basis of religion, it harms the basic tenets of said nation's governance. If the law allows Muslims to practice freely then the LGBTQ community should have the same rights in a secular state, like it or not."

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Acting like a victim when you are challenged on your beliefs and then making a threat about being exposed by daily mail in 10 years:what::what1:

You're a clown.

Where did I victimise myself?

I just made the observation that a lot of people here are saying stuff they would never say in public.

How many times should I explain myself.

At no point in this thread did I mention halal or haram, let along making something haram into something halal.

What I did say was that I believe a secular country cannot use religion as an excuse to discriminate against anyone.

If a secular country allows Muslims to practice freely they should allow LGBT people to live freely.

Not once did I mention Islam or halal or haram. All I mention is LGBT rights in the West.

If you do not believe me, here is my original quote:

"I just believe that no-one can have their rights denied in a secular state on the basis of religion, it harms the basic tenets of said nation's governance. If the law allows Muslims to practice freely then the LGBTQ community should have the same rights in a secular state, like it or not."
You started talking about akhlaaq, like even discussing the topic is bad akhlaaq and somehow you're better Muslim for accepting LGBTQ. I don't care about the secular stuff. It is obvious America is not a Muslim country so I don't know what you're getting at.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You started talking about akhlaaq, like even discussing the topic is bad akhlaaq and somehow you're better Muslim for accepting LGBTQ.

I said it is inappropriate behaviour (which is called akhlaq in the Somali language) to make threads about this sort of topic.

No where did I say I was a better Muslim than anyone. Take a day off mate.

I don't care about the secular stuff. It is obvious America is not a Muslim country so I don't know what you're getting at.

That is my entire point man. It has taken you pages of back and forth to come to the same opinion as me. Holy f*cking sh*t.

You take offence on just being challenged on your views.

I just stated what I believe to be a fact. You can disagree with my opinions on this thread but we both know I am not the one hiding their opinion when asked by workmates or acquaintances.

If you think that is victimising, idk what to say ffs.

I said it is inappropriate behaviour (which is called akhlaq in the Somali language) to make threads about this sort of topic.

No where did I say I was a better Muslim than anyone. Take a day off mate.
Akhlaaq which comes from Islam. And why is it inappropriate because you have strong opinions.
That is my entire point man. It has taken you pages of back and forth to come to the same opinion as me. Holy f*cking sh*t
What does America being secular have to do with what your claiming as fact. That is why I say I don't care I'm talking about your claims.
I just stated what I believe to be a fact. You can disagree with my opinions on this thread but we both know I am not the one hiding their opinion when asked by workmates or acquaintances.

If you think that is victimising, idk what to say ffs.
What does your opinion which you claim as fact have to do with workmate acquaintances. Is your opinion only true if everyone agrees to it.

Trending

Latest posts