How do you recognize if a female is a transgender? (Important)

if you are worried about this maybe its a sign for you because it means you are looking for a certain type of woman who fits the shallow instagram ideal of femininity. if you see women as complex humans and not as the carcitures portrayed by trans women, it wont be a problem :kanyeshrug:

World

VIP
Ftm can have a beard due to TRT, in that case good luck telling them apart from real males. They might look a bit more feminine, but there’s plenty of feminine looking males.

Mtf close up will look masculine, they can’t change their hands/feet/skull/frame.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The FtM transformers been trending today on Twitter, it’s crazy how much facial hair and chopping their chest can turn their looks around

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Women are gonna have a harder time seeing the difference

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
anybody can tell the difference lol look at dem feminine shoulders and neck but compared to transwomen, tranz men pass better.

There are dudes who are shorter with scrawny frames. In any case 10 years from now things are gonna get more dangerous at this rate

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Its easy to tell a mtf who has already undergone puberty. Look at their masculine frames, little to no curves, big hands, masculine jawline, and of course that gay voice. Ftm have an easier time passing because testosterone really changes your body.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I can tell a transman by looking at her eyes, they usually have feminine looking eyes.

transwoman, it’s pretty obvious, look at their hands, shoulders, and feet

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If she has a bigger pecker under her dress,

chances are she's quite happy to be with you.

#TransloveIslove

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
- Large skull
- Broader shoulders
- Straighter back (less curvature of the lordosis and reduced flexibility)
- Prominent brow ridge
- Over the top feminine mannerisms
- Strange vocal inflections with a vocal fry to conceal deeper voice
- Stronger jaw
- Look very unnatural sort of like a hyperfeminine caricature
- Waist-to-hip ratio is closer to one hence requires rib removal
- Significant difference between ring and index finger
- Longer arms and legs compared to women
- Elbows and arms do not fold away from body like women and are less flexible
- Narrower pelvis than women

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It's very hard to spot now unless they're over 6ft. They even have lubricating privates today. They are currently working on them even becoming pregnant and popping babies and that they are close to achieving it. It is entirely possible that your son will have one as his wife without him ever knowing.

:ulyin:

Make them take a detailed X-ray or sum, they can botch you and carve out a vag*na but they can’t give them ovaries, fallopian tubes, and a uterus 🤣🤣
Nacala I hate this world, god please end the world when I become rich and I’m done traveling the world 🥰

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That is hell’s creepy, I’d probably have nightmares looking at that.

im not taking any chances, yesterday I was #xalimoexit, today I’m exclusively Geeljires ONLY. Khaniis have made me come back to my roots, the opposite of what they wanted

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
- Large skull
- Broader shoulders
- Straighter back (less curvature of the lordosis and reduced flexibility)
- Prominent brow ridge
- Over the top feminine mannerisms
- Strange vocal inflections with a vocal fry to conceal deeper voice
- Stronger jaw
- Look very unnatural sort of like a hyperfeminine caricature
- Waist-to-hip ratio is closer to one hence requires rib removal
- Significant difference between ring and index finger
- Longer arms and legs compared to women
- Elbows and arms do not fold away from body like women and are less flexible
- Narrower pelvis than women

Tell me about this “index and ring finger”? I’m a teenage girl with slim long feminine fingers. Are Mens hands different? I have a typical absentee Minnesota father and my younger brother still looks like a 5th grader so I have no man to compare with

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Pull their pants down

giphy.gif

if you are worried about this maybe its a sign for you because it means you are looking for a certain type of woman who fits the shallow instagram ideal of femininity. if you see women as complex humans and not as the carcitures portrayed by trans women, it wont be a problem :kanyeshrug:
what? I'm just asking how to differentiate between a real woman and a trans.:mindblown: