How do you recognize if a female is a transgender? (Important)

When I start to look in the sea, I don't want to encounter a fellow shark that looks like a fish. Yes, I know the adam apple thing but is there more to recognize them?

Apollo

VIP
The female-to-male ones are easy to spot, they look like lesbian tomboys. The male-to-female ones are more tricky, a lot are extremely obvious but some are tricky.

Noticed Twitter was today promoting the transmen (female-to-male) are real men. :mjlol:

The female-to-male ones are easy to spot, they look like lesbian tomboys. The male-to-female ones are more tricky, a lot are extremely obvious but some are tricky.

Noticed Twitter was today promoting the transmen (female-to-male) are real men. :mjlol:
Yeah, I saw it too and I felt disgusted that some deluded women think they can be men just because they like cars and sports. They don't know the pain of being a man like getting your penis circumcised and etc. #stopclaimingmygenderandmystruggle

Shoulder width, neck/trap area, skull size, HANDS and the waist to hip ratio is cartoonish.
You'll just get a gut feeling that something's off wallahi, there's some weird uncanny valley shit lol

Screenshot 2021-06-16 at 21.32.39.png

Yeah, I saw it too and I felt disgusted that some deluded women think they can be men just because they like cars and sports. They don't know the pain of being a man like getting your penis circumcised and etc. #stopclaimingmygenderandmystruggle
There's a screenshot of a reddit post of some female-to-male trons being borderline suicidal because people weren't being "nice" anymore or even acknowledging her existence :russ:

Lmao@ the pain of being a man like getting circumcised kullaha!!! Must be real nice if the only “pain” you can use is the circumcision you got at birth 😂

how can you not tell? you think a giant man in a dress with botched surgery could pass for a real women lol
The big hands, feet and mannerism alone are enough indication.

Edit:They’re very exaggerated and overally sexy or trying hard to be feminine in their gestures. Most women are the opposite and try to downplay sexiness.

Last edited:
When I start to look in the sea, I don't want to encounter a fellow shark that looks like a fish. Yes, I know the adam apple thing but is there more to recognize them?

Real women are unpredictable and sometimes APPEAR illogical. If a woman makes sense then she was born a man or raised with dudes.

If she don't make sense then she is a she. If not watch out.

nah female to male , they can fit in even easier cause voice isnt an issue with some test

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It's very hard to spot now unless they're over 6ft. They even have lubricating privates today. They are currently working on them even becoming pregnant and popping babies and that they are close to achieving it. It is entirely possible that your son will have one as his wife without him ever knowing.

:ulyin:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
There was a YouTube video explaining deeply the difference between male and female bones gonna need to find it

Xaruun

VIP
A lot of mtf trannies don’t put in effort or try to hard at the same time plenty of mtf trannies are accustomed to ‘being women’ and act naturally feminine. I knew a couple of those types back in school (they were teachers). You also have natural women who’re built like men and natural men with small frames/wide hips etc so it’s nigh impossible to tell

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
A lot of mtf trannies don’t put in effort or try to hard but plenty of mtf trannies are accustomed to ‘being women’ and act naturally feminine. It’s over tbh

There's a subreddit that shows pre and post op trannies. You'd be shocked at their transformation.

With technology and make up skills improving, our work as a man to differentiate fake woman vs real woman exponentially increasing. The best way to know is, you rate a woman based on points, It all starts at base level of 0 points, if the person using excessive makeup there is a chance that person is a trans, that is a extra 2 point, if the person is blond, extra point, wide shoulder, extra 3 points, deep voice, extra 9 points, if the person has crazy hair color go ahead and add 4 points. Add em up, if you get crazy high score, congratulations, you have detected a fake woman.
You can quantifiy this by chart:
chart.jpeg

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
TransFormers Exposed YouTube channel

Trans Investigator Backup YouTube channel

I couldn’t find the YouTube vid but those channels will make you shocked.

I had a ftm coworker once who I genuinely assumed was a gay man. Chubby, hairy and was even on the taller end. You could imagine my surprise. It's getting harder to tell them apart.

Trending

Latest posts