How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
your actually boring me its fine within a couple of days you'll be bored of this sight due to their being no non somali guys and how everyone here is highkey racist im sorry theres no fun in ummah forum
Oh shit, sorry for boring you man.

your actually boring me its fine within a couple of days you'll be bored of this sight due to their being no non somali guys and how everyone here is highkey racist im sorry theres no fun in ummah forum

Then stop replying if I'm such a bore. Yeah, and? Do you think I can't handle racists? I'm clearly handling you.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Then stop replying if I'm such a bore. Yeah, and? Do you think I can't handle racists? I'm clearly handling you.
74602368.jpg

By teaching people about somali culture, by practicing somali culture and so on and so forth.
Not only you want marry out ,but you also want to teach ajanabi our culture and language ? Wallahi yaab waye , we wont able to diss or talk secretive in our language when ajanabi around in the next ten years :kendrickcry:

Not only you want marry out ,but you also want to teach ajanabi our culture and language ? Wallahi yaab waye , we wont able to diss or talk secretive in our language when ajanabi around in the next ten years :kendrickcry:

So you don't want Somali culture to grow? You don't want people to learn about it? :farmajoyaab:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I was taken away from y’all halimos by international students gabdo from Khartoum. One of them even said they wanted to move to Mogadishu and open up hospitals there :kendrickcry:

Inshallah I’m never coming back :farole:
well you are a guy after all and north sudani people resemble somalis and your children will be somali I'll let you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending