How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of mentality "Muh Ummah" led to many disfunctioned families and the divorce rate is also crazy.

Now Muslims are promoting to stop interaccial marriage because most of them actually fail miserably. If it didnt, I would've married out but since most studies have shown to be a bad idea. I then decided to use my brain instead of my emotions.

There is no scientific bases for those claims, as race by itself doesn't have an influence on marital divorce rate.

I’ve heard horror stories so it’s a no for me. I’m not actively looking for other races (to me that’s weird af)
Only if the person is amazing and even then they’d have to be way better than a Somali

This is what fully light skin looks like.

light-skin-guy-haircuts-lovely-light-skin-guy-haircuts-images-haircut-ideas-for-women-and-man-of-light-skin-guy-haircuts.jpg

While my skin colour looks like this. It's light brown but it's still considered lightskin.

29402254_1798774660182164_1322096194767290368_n.jpg

Kkk

& then proceeds to post picture of said fully light skin person:childplease::dead::dead::damn:

Nope, you cannot. Maybe you can for the first generation, but your halfie kids will most likely marry into the dominant culture, and so after a generation or two any sign of you and your heritage will be gone. Basically anything you were will be absorbed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've already explained how that is possible, refer to my earlier comment.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Interracial offspring's are also healthier, stronger and smarter than a pure race individuals

The pros are greater than the cons

There have been scientific studies proving it to be a bad idea. You cucks are annoying and must be sent back home to really learn your daqan and identity, inshallah.

Listen, you are speaking purely out of ignorance. Somalis marry within because they want to preserve their language, culture, blood and lineage. They all want their kids to be Somali so they can leave these gaal countries and go back to their homeland once it becomes good and stable again.

What's wrong being an identitarian? Somalis aren't actually racist people, they may joke around but they don't hold hatred to other groups at all. Somalis just want their kids to look like them and have a single identity without being confused with multiple backgrounds.

If you want to promote this garbage. I suggest you go back to the Umamh forum because this forum is only for identitarian Somalis. Let's not forget the fact that most interracial marriages fail miserably.

...And have you not just described aspects of xenophobia?

Don't be so delusional, Somalis are some the most racist people on this planet, this forum alone reflects that.

And there you again, you just keep describing qualities of xenophobia, you're not bringing anything new to the table, maybe you should reevaluate your argument because you're not as sophisticated as you make yourself out to be.

I'll go wherever I want :)

Wallahi I must be living in a different planet to some of you guys:eek:...why do you feel that if you hurl insults at other races..it'll "prove" your Somalinimo?

What's this fake Somalinimo some of you guys are fighting for?...some of you can't string one decent sentence in af somali...have no idea what some of our culture and customs are yet some of you be fake internet thuggin
Preach :2tjlv3e:

There have been scientific studies proving it to be a bad idea. You cucks are annoying and must be sent back home to really learn your daqan and identity, inshallah.

Do you know that Somalis are a product of thousands of years of interracial marriage/interaction?

Your culture wont die, it'll just evolve to the next stage, nothing ever stays stagnant or permanent anyways, were all undergoing a continuous process of change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts