How do you face stereotypes, prejudice & discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was called a pirate by some random Asian dude that was struggling to speak English:drakewtf::jaynerd::mjcry:

I once had a homeless man smelling of piss and lost dreams saying that I'd be deported because of the new government promise :farmajoyaab:

This was my face while he walked towards a trash-can looking for soda cup to get some money in return for it. :childplease:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
By:

1. Distancing myself from my identity
  2. Projecting my hurt onto another group hoping that I won't be on the last rung of society and can at least have another group to look down on
  3. Rejecting all forms of my culture/religion to accommodate those that hate me
  4. Only having friends that are white, if I cannot I will make damn sure that very few are Somali
  5. Mimicking another culture in a cringy unself-aware way
  6. Mocking those who do the exact same that I do because I'm embarrassed of my own insecurities and patheticness
This is how I survive. :gaasdrink:

You can buy my Ebook for $6.99 where I go further in depth.

Benjamin

någon :)
By:

2. Projecting my hurt onto another group hoping that I won't be on the last rung of society and can at least have another group to look down on
  4. Only having friends that are white, if I cannot I will make damn sure that very few are Somali
  6. Mocking those who do the exact same that I do because I'm embarrassed of my own insecurities and patheticness

You're not alone most of the youth are like you, Link to your book, can I have it for half price?

By:

Ebook: Damaged hoes guide: How to reach the promised land of white identity (Hint: Don't be black
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ratings:

Breitbart: Required reading for the black menace.

CNN: Why is the damaged hoes now? We'll speculate in the studio

White House: The administration recommends this self-help book for Minnesota's new overlords

:siilaanyosmile:

Benjamin

By:

You're not alone most of the youth are like you, Link to your book, can I have it for half price
By:

You're not alone most of youth are like you, Link to your book, can I have it for half price? Just kidding link pleas

Benjamin

Ebook: Damaged hoes guide: How to reach the promised land of white identity (Hint: Don't be black
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ratings:

Breitbart: Required reading for the black menace.

CNN: Why is the damaged hoes now? We'll speculate in the studio

White House: The administration recommends this self-help book for Minnesota's new overlords

:siilaanyosmile:
The self hate is strong.

Troll. Provide the receipts like I have about my 100% Ashkenazi Jewish grandmother from 200 years ago or GTFO.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I'm Ashkenazi/ Yemenite jew '& somali. My current girlfriend is Somali, we have been together almost 3 years. I thought this comment was lost thanks.
Do you date or naah?
A considerable amount of Somalis are pretty bigoted against Jews, have you ever faced Antisemitism from Somali relatives or other Somalis?

I'm Ashkenazi/ Yemenite jew '& somali. My current girlfriend is Somali, we have been together almost 3 years. I thought this comment was lost thanks.
Do you date or naah?
Interesting..
Is your mother mizrahi jews of Yemen or is she mixed with European Ashkenazi jews which rarely happens.
Also is you and your family muslim? Does your fam eat Malawakh

Benjamin

A considerable amount of Somalis are pretty bigoted against Jews, have you ever faced Antisemitism from Somali relatives or other Somalis?

Yeah I was assaulted for walking with an israeli flag, one day, People are more accepting where i live now,

Benjamin

Interesting..
Is your mother mizrahi jews of Yemen or is she mixed with European Ashkenazi jews which rarely happens.
Also is you and your family muslim? Does your fam eat Malawakh

Yes she is, we eat that in family gatherings, yes I'm muslim some off my family are.

To be honest I think people are to afraid to come across as racist these days because of the potential backlash. Everyone knows once you're branded a racist online, it's hard do disassociate from it. Personally, I would unleash the SJWs on them so I wouldn't have to get my hands dirty and "cancel" the racist :siilaanyolaugh:

Yes she is, we eat that in family gatherings, yes I'm muslim some off my family are.
So mixed European Ashkenazi/Mizrahi Yemeni Jew (rare mix) who got with a Somali muslim man who also happens to be Yibir (also rare to find); From the Yibir tribe which happens to be a minority marginalized tribe in Somalia that are said to be of jewish descent. :ulyin::mjlol:
Where did your parents meet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts