How do Somali people perceive Half-Somalis

I perceive them as full Somali if they look at least a bit Somali and speak Somali. The whole "paternal lineage" is bs.

There's a nigga in the genetics section with a foreign Pakistani/Indian haplogroup, meaning one of his male ancestors was ajnabi. He thought he was full Hawiye all his life.....it goes to show being pure means nothing

My friend, it would have been a progressive move if people would paid more attention into Somalinimo than Somali because you know at the end Somalia is the only place on earth where you are not Somali but probably your family or name so we should judge people for the love and compassion and patriotism the have for the land not ethnicity.

Thinking that he is full somali ethnic could be little problematic but I could be out of love.

I live now In county where i am an ethnic minority and again people consider me as just full ..... as them, and expecting to fully contribute to our nation as much as just like them.

My friend, it would have been a progressive move if people would paid more attention into Somalinimo than Somali because you know at the end Somalia is the only place on earth where you are not Somali but probably your family or name so we should judge people for the love and compassion and patriotism the have for the land not ethnicity.

Thinking that he is full somali ethnic could be little problematic but I could be out of love.

I live now In county where i am an ethnic minority and again people consider me as just full ..... as them, and expecting to fully contribute to our nation as much as just like them.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
They are kind of racist. Arabs never really liked black people cause they used to Inslave them and I guess they still think there superior. But it’s not just black people Arabs are known to be racist to each other too like if your a dark skin Arab you’ll get bullied and made fun of.

:yacadiim:Now we all have read this. Where are all those hateful somalis claiming to be arab?

Explain this :gaasdrink:

I always wondered what Somali people think of Half-Somalis like me. I’m half Somali and Half Middle Eastern. I’ve only been to Somali once in my lifetime when I was 2 months old and I spent most of my life In the U.S and I sometimes visited my dad’s family in the Gulf. I already know they don’t like me too much. But I was wondering if the Somali people felt the same way or if they were different.
No honey they like you, I am not ignorant to the fact that they are definitely some somali that are mixed with Arabs, such as one of your parents having arab parents and while others claim to be Arabs even though non of their families have a direct connection to arabs. Anyways what am saying is Somalis like anything that is not madow, the more African you appear they more hatred you get so in my perspective you good sis.

Trending