How do i cope with being ugly

i dont want my kids to live the same life as i did, ill marry a girl way better looking than me in sha Allah
Sorry to burst your bubble but children have been scientifically proven to follow their dads phenotypically. And in most cases, kids look like their dads so if I were you I'd marry a good looking boy, good luck sister :dzmxmmb: :salute:
PS Im not trying to encourage you to be shallow since this is the reason people have probably been rude to you if you really are ugly, you should be nice to everyone except creeps or people bigger than you.

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
Sorry to burst your bubble but children have been scientifically proven to follow their dads phenotypically. And in most cases, kids look like their dads so if I were you I'd marry a good looking boy, good luck sister :dzmxmmb:
PS Im not trying to encourage you to be shallow since this is the reason people have probably been rude to you if you really are ugly, you should be nice to everyone except creeps or people bigger than you.
i'm a guy.

Ever since i was a child my parents always lifted me up and called me handsome and the most good looking kid

i really believed that until now, i really am not that good looking.

i didnt make this thread to be a pity party and i dont need anyone to feel bad for me. please stick to the topic.

how do i cope with being ugly?

I cope with it by reminding myself we all gonna die at the end of the day

Jungle

VIP
16 is when i started to glo up physically but still wasnt attractive till about 19 id say. I chopd down a couple of them hoes that called me ugly at 14/15 as a man and it felt :lawd: and others look like dogshit themselves now which im ecstatic about.

Op got a long way to go if hes 16.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
16 is when i started to glo up physically but still wasnt attractive till about 19 id say. I chopd down a couple of them hoes that called me ugly at 14/15 as a man and it felt :lawd: and others look like dogshit themselves now which im ecstatic about.

Op got a long way to go if hes 16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ever since i was a child my parents always lifted me up and called me handsome and the most good looking kid

i really believed that until now, i really am not that good looking.

i didnt make this thread to be a pity party and i dont need anyone to feel bad for me. please stick to the topic.

how do i cope with being ugly?
No one is ugly. People are all different. Maybe what you find displeasing about yourself someone else will see it as beautiful.

Trending

Latest posts