HOW did you approach your first crush!

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Can I be your crush? Just kidding, unless....
I had a crush in 6th grade.... His name was Abdiweli. Had curly hair, dimples, twinkling eyes and was always smiling. He had a kind of husky voice and was always on tbe verge of laughter. He was a player and might have smashed most of the girls in my class. I had the hots for him and I still do.... Math class became fap class for me.... He was horny so he used to fap too.... :siilaanyosmile:

He had a fatass forehead that could smash any window and everybody in his family had it too kkkk :siilaanyolaugh:

He got sent to dhaqan celis and the day he left he got me some roses and some expensive chocolates :gaasdrink: . we had our goodbyes and i never got to seem him again. :(. I think he has a family now:(

I was a for him :cool:

Macalin M

Out here
I had a crush in 6th grade.... His name was Abdiweli. Had curly hair, dimples, twinkling eyes and was always smiling. He had a kind of husky voice and was always on tbe verge of laughter. He was a player and might have smashed most of the girls in my class. I had the hots for him and I still do.... Math class became fap class for me.... He was horny so he used to fap too.... :siilaanyosmile:

He had a fatass forehead that could smash any window and everybody in his family had it too kkkk :siilaanyolaugh:

He got sent to dhaqan celis and the day he left he got me some roses and some expensive chocolates :gaasdrink: . we had our goodbyes and i never got to seem him again. :(. I think he has a family now:(

Ummmmmmmmm. I feel like I just ride a rollercoaster. Wait did you niggas fap during lessons?

General Asad

Ummmmmmmmm. I feel like I just ride a rollercoaster. Wait did you niggas fap during lessons?
I went to ghetto somali schools . It was the norm between guys. Also watching african (featuring underaged kids). Niggas was sick af:yloezpe::yloezpe:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Real life crush nigga.

My first real life crush was on this girl i met in Somalia. She was older than me but i thought age was just a number (silly me thinking that when i was only 13 and she was 16)

Since we were neighbours, we shared a front yard and our houses were pretty accessible to each other. One afternoon when everyone was sleeping, i thought of a plan to creep into her room and slide into her sariir (my excuse was gnna be that i sleep walked into the wrong bed:whew:) but the moment i stepped in, she heard something and woke up in a fit of rage. I panicked and cried because i got lost i said, i finessed a hug and she brought me caanogeel :lolbron:

Gambar

VIP

I thought you were a guy. :ohdamn:

General Asad

Pocket wanking? Or just straight up?

Your school must of smelled 24/7
They were BOLD. Whip out their phones and be like 'ayo! f*ck this class let's just watch ' *all whip out their phones and start collectively fapping*

Teachers couldn't do nothing because farahs had a reputation of jumping teachers that snitched on them. Suburban white kid me was traumatized and i had to suffer :(:yloezpe:

Gambar

VIP
I was 9-10 when I had my first crush on this Yemeni boy in Djibouti. I never confessed but I’m certain he didn’t like me because I was having a major ugly phase at the time. He did show me my first o though. He was friends with my brother and older than the rest of us he was 14. one day my brother and his friends, and me and my friends were chilling and my crush showed us on his phone. I can still remember it vividly. It was a guy and he was chasing down a woman in the woods, he eventually fs her against a tree. It was interesting. So that’s the story of how I was introduced to .
What’s with you all as little kids and watching accudubillahi mina shaydani rajeem :kanyehmm:

Macalin M

Out here
They were BOLD. Whip out their phones and be like 'ayo! f*ck this class let's just watch ' *all whip out their phones and start collectively fapping*

Teachers couldn't do nothing because farahs had a reputation of jumping teachers that snitched on them. Suburban white kid me was traumatized and i had to suffer :(:yloezpe:
Loool We caught a white kid pocket wanking one time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My first crush was a russian boy. I was only 10. he knew about it because i told the girls in our class that i better not catch them talking to my futur husband. He told his parents that we were getting married. At a school reunion his family joked with mine.
My parents were confused ":birdman::kanyehmm:".

And I pretended it was all fake. He was hurt and it stopped there.

Trending