HOW did you approach your first crush!

Macalin M

Out here
I remember it like it was yesterday. 8 year old Macalin chilling in the playground. Brothers wanted to have a race and you already know Macalin left them all in the dust! All the girls was getting excited and shit so man went up to this girl and said “I’m fast, you’re cute, let’s date” simpler times I swear!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
18dvbx.jpg

I just made her laugh all the time, and was too shy to respond to her signs of interest. Was too shy for my own good, and yet very confident. Strange combination.

I find it very difficult to flirt with guys in real life, I told my crush, who had a gap tooth “why are your front teeths running away from each other?” He never spoke to me again:liberaltears:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I always made her pissed off. Hefty debates in class, one is a teachers pet, whilst another was a typical Somali boy. So the debates would be hefty. I got her eyes and got a crush on her during our first PE lesson, where she was the only one who could out beat me in a Shooting contest in basketball. My lord, she was just :banderas:. She once broke a mouse in IT Class, and she was sitting next to me. Now, everybody has assigned seats in IT class, and if equipment is broken, they would know it was. I saw that she was kinda stressing out, so my ass went to the teacher and I took the blame, by saying it was me who broke it, not her. I only got a 1 hour detention, My parents paid for it and I had to meet a learning mentor to ensure that I have no anger problems. My school was extra, but that incident made me closer to her.

I also made her laugh, so annoy her and also make her laugh.

I did not approach her at all, just let my father deal with it later on though!!

Macalin M

Out here
I find it very difficult to flirt with guys in real life, I told my crush, who had a gap tooth “why are your front teeths running away from each other?” He never spoke to me again:liberaltears:
Wait naaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What the fuuuuck. You loved the nigga so you curse him. But not normal insult a peaak insult

Macalin M

Out here
I always made her pissed off. Hefty debates in class, one is a teachers pet, whilst another was a typical Somali boy. So the debates would be hefty. I got her eyes and got a crush on her during our first PE lesson, where she was the only one who could out beat me in a Shooting contest in basketball. My lord, she was just :banderas:. She once broke a mouse in IT Class, and she was sitting next to me. Now, everybody has assigned seats in IT class, and if equipment is broken, they would know it was. I saw that she was kinda stressing out, so my ass went to the teacher and I took the blame, by saying it was me who broke it, not her. I only got a 1 hour detention, My parents paid for it and I had to meet a learning mentor to ensure that I have no anger problems. My school was extra, but that incident made me closer to her.

I did not approach her at all, just let my father deal with it later on though!!
Annoying your crush only works with men I think. Girls love being annoyed I guess.

We never had lessons on Friday afternoons in primary school, you could do almost anything you want and every Friday he’d play RuneScape so I made an account the night before and made sure to sit next to him in the few computers we had in class.
He was very into his game and I wanted him to notice me logging into RuneScape. I disconnected both the keyboard and mouse from the computer and asked him if his keyboard and mouse was working unlike mine :siilaanyolaugh: He fixed for me and then obvs noticed I was logging onto RuneScape and he was shocked. He thought I was a pro or something and he asked RuneScape stuff. I was thinking “oh f*ck I actually don’t know anything about this game wtf do I do now” so I told him I was a newbie :(
He then spent 20 mins teaching me to play. What a gentleman for fixing my computer and teaching me how to play. They just don’t make men like him anymore :liberaltears:
This happened in the last month of year 6. I went to segregated islamic secondary then and never saw him again. Brb gonna go stalk him on FB because I forgot he existed :damedamn:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When I was 11yrs old I was hyping myself up all march break to holla at this girl when the break ended :banderas:

I pulled up first day back dripped out feeling like the man and I holla at her infront of everyone (rookie mistake) and she says ewww ur ugly plus ur teeth are messed up :damn:

I almost cried but my hooyo aint raise no bytch so I just stood still and took the roasts until my sister came in and boxed the girl in the face wallahi i love her :banderas::ahh:

And grade 10 I got a pair of grills and I smashed her as revenge :banderas:

Macalin M

Out here
We never had lessons on Friday afternoons in primary school, you could do almost anything you want and every Friday he’d play RuneScape so I made an account the night before and made sure to sit next to him in the few computers we had in class.
He was very into his game and I wanted him to notice me logging into RuneScape. I disconnected both the keyboard and mouse from the computer and asked him if his keyboard and mouse was working unlike mine :siilaanyolaugh: He fixed for me and then obvs noticed I was logging onto RuneScape and he was shocked. He thought I was a pro or something and he asked RuneScape stuff. I was thinking “oh f*ck I actually don’t know anything about this game wtf do I do now” so I told him I was a newbie :(
He then spent 20 mins teaching me to play. What a gentleman for fixing my computer and teaching me how to play. They just don’t make men like him anymore :liberaltears:
This happened in the last month of year 6. I went to segregated islamic secondary then and never saw him again. Brb gonna go stalk him on FB because I forgot he existed :damedamn:
Girls do too much extra shit I swear to god kkk

Macalin M

Out here
When I was 11yrs old I was hyping myself up all march break to holla at this girl when the break ended :banderas:

I pulled up first day back dripped out feeling like the man and I holla at her infront of everyone (rookie mistake) and she says ewww ur ugly plus ur teeth are messed up :damn:

I almost cried but my hooyo aint raise no bytch so I just stood still and took the roasts until my sister came in and boxed the girl in the face wallahi i love her :banderas::ahh:

And grade 10 I got a pair of grills and I smashed her as revenge :banderas:
Damn nigga I wouldn’t have kept my cool. Woulda started cursing her out on Somali, English and gibberish nigga. Nice of you to show her her place by smashing her afterwards.. :salute:

Is she your current wife?

Trending

Latest posts