HOW did you approach your first crush!

Macalin M

Out here
I did all that for a nerd madow boy that was allergic to grass:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
This knew my exact birthdate when even my closest nigga didn’t know. He was close but got the exact day wrong but this knew it perfectly and we’d never spoken. I was like....... what?...... the?...... f*ck?... deleted a lot of shit on my facebook after that.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I believe in crushes but not love. Crushes make sense because I can be fixated on a girl for a week or two but I’ll get bored after.....

Why not love? I believe having a crush is just your hormones messing with you. So I can't bother putting effort into something that'll disappear.:liberaltears:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I always made her pissed off. Hefty debates in class, one is a teachers pet, whilst another was a typical Somali boy. So the debates would be hefty. I got her eyes and got a crush on her during our first PE lesson, where she was the only one who could out beat me in a Shooting contest in basketball. My lord, she was just :banderas:. She once broke a mouse in IT Class, and she was sitting next to me. Now, everybody has assigned seats in IT class, and if equipment is broken, they would know it was. I saw that she was kinda stressing out, so my ass went to the teacher and I took the blame, by saying it was me who broke it, not her. I only got a 1 hour detention, My parents paid for it and I had to meet a learning mentor to ensure that I have no anger problems. My school was extra, but that incident made me closer to her.

I also made her laugh, so annoy her and also make her laugh.

I did not approach her at all, just let my father deal with it later on though!!
Why can't I click with women like this :mjcry:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I always made her pissed off. Hefty debates in class, one is a teachers pet, whilst another was a typical Somali boy. So the debates would be hefty. I got her eyes and got a crush on her during our first PE lesson, where she was the only one who could out beat me in a Shooting contest in basketball. My lord, she was just :banderas:. She once broke a mouse in IT Class, and she was sitting next to me. Now, everybody has assigned seats in IT class, and if equipment is broken, they would know it was. I saw that she was kinda stressing out, so my ass went to the teacher and I took the blame, by saying it was me who broke it, not her. I only got a 1 hour detention, My parents paid for it and I had to meet a learning mentor to ensure that I have no anger problems. My school was extra, but that incident made me closer to her.

I also made her laugh, so annoy her and also make her laugh.

I did not approach her at all, just let my father deal with it later on though!!

20200105_161237.jpg

Great story & happy ending :lawd:
MashaAllah:it0tdo8:

Trending