HOW did you approach your first crush!

I was 9-10 when I had my first crush on this Yemeni boy in Djibouti. I never confessed but I’m certain he didn’t like me because I was having a major ugly phase at the time. He did show me my first o though. He was friends with my brother and older than the rest of us he was 14. one day my brother and his friends, and me and my friends were chilling and my crush showed us on his phone. I can still remember it vividly. It was a guy and he was chasing down a woman in the woods, he eventually fs her against a tree. It was interesting. So that’s the story of how I was introduced to .

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
5205F51F-D1CA-4050-BAE8-D23D8440A676.jpeg

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Had a crush on a co worker on my last day of work I told her flat out that I liked her and asked for her phone number she give me her insta but my precvied relationship with her didn't last that long because she saw me as friend even though I made my intentions clear :hmm:

when I was 8, I had a huge crush on this Portuguese girl in my class, so during break time 1 day I went up to her and started grinding on her back:russ:, then I got excluded for a week+ an ass whopping everyday :kodaksmiley:.

But there was this turkish girl with an unibrow that was always staring at me in highschool, her body was :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:, but I had to tell her that I am an halal brother and dont want to do no zina, then she understood and we exchanged numbers :nvjpqts:

Macalin M

Out here
when I was 8, I had a huge crush on this Portuguese girl in my class, so during break time 1 day I went up to her and started grinding on her back:russ:, then I got excluded for a week+ an ass whopping everyday :kodaksmiley:.

But there was this turkish girl with an unibrow that was always staring at me in highschool, her body was :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:, but I had to tell her that I am an halal brother and dont want to do no zina, then she understood and we exchanged numbers :nvjpqts:
Nigga was horny at age 8.

Trending

Latest posts