How come Xalimos from the diaspora can't cook Somali food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love cooking(not the typical unhealthy somali food) and i love cooking for the people I care about. It's tiring at the end of the day but it's still a great joy. But thinking that someone should cook just because they're a woman is such a turn off and it's hard to believe someone can be that immature. So unattractive. :Sutehja:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
People are lazy these days I wash my own clothes ,make my own food,clean my own house i dont need a wife to do all that

I love cooking(not the typical unhealthy somali food) and i love cooking for the people I care about. It's tiring at the end of the day but it's still a great joy. But thinking that someone should cook just because they're a woman is such a turn off and it's hard to believe someone can be that immature. So unattractive. :Sutehja:

Is it a turnoff if your man refuses to have a job? Because its a turnoff if the wife can't cook.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Eh, everyone's got their weaknesses and strengths when it comes to cooking. I'm more of a suqaar/cabbage/bariis/suugo type than a malawax/canjeero/canjeelo/sabaayad type, if that makes sense.
:kanyeshrug:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
the only thing i can’t cook is canjeero/malawax and boraash
but my man should atleast know how to cook baasto and suugo :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending