How come Somalis don't eat halal food in some countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about no sheikh told me anything it's in Hadith
Do you pray or not since that is in Hadith :farmajoyaab: your knowledge about hadiths are very weak there are different types of Hadith sister
My knowledge of hadith is probably better than most of it's followers, considering i'm aware of the fact that it says to kill innocent apostates. And I pray because it's in the Quran, not the Hadith.

Last edited:
No one thinks it's haram here. We just enjoying meals. Literally idil we didn't normalize halal restaurants like you guys did. I can't name more than 4 of them.
That is sad
:kodaksmiley::dwill:
I never had fastfood ever before coming to the uk. Where I use to live people used to go to neighbouring countries to buy halal meat wallahi kkk! And people were ok with that. The weaker muslims didn’t care, in fact some turks ran restaurant selling haram dishes whilst having allahs name stuck all over and that tricked muslim tourists lol as they thought the meat was halal

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So halal food isn't necessary? I'm confused now since y'all brought it up. Will I have to become vegan
I don't like the way you try to bend the religion to your liking we Muslims can eat the food of ahl alkitab aka Jews and chritians you could've said that instead of trying to twist words I've seen you doing this multiple times
Also by your logic you don't pray since that is in Hadith

My knowledge of hadiths is probably better than most of it's followers, considering i'm aware that it says to kill innocent apostates. And I pray because it's in the Quran, not the Hadith.
The Quran doesn't say to pray 5 times a day how do you know how to pray and what to do that's not in the Quran walahi this new generation of Muslims you know it takes years to study hadith and their differences from hadith qudsi and the sanad of the hadith etc etc. may Allah guide you sister

The Quran doesn't say to pray 5 times a day how do you know how to pray and what to do that's not in the Quran walahi this new generation of Muslims you know it takes years to study hadith and their differences from hadith qudsi and the sanad of the hadith etc etc. may Allah guide you sister
giphy.gif

I heard that in America that the majority of "Halal" food is actually stunned while the vast majority of Kosher food is slaughtered the right way.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sxb :jaynerd:
Not going to judge, but I cannot believe my eyes that american muslims are indifferent to the meat they eat. Are your parents ok with it?
Idil it's literally the way we grew up. The way we were raised. I have never met a Muslim American that made a big deal of eating non halal meat that wasn't pork.

Regardless dude it's not really forced or taught to a lot of kids. Probably because there aren't that many restaurants that serve halal food here in the states.

I seen plenty of Somalis,Asians and Arabs feasting at BBQ and fast food restaurants
Why do you need to have afur at a fast food restaurant?Get some meat from a halal butchery and have afur at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.