How come Al-Shabab never attack somaliland

ooh really, my bad maybe was couple of hours lool. Bottom line Col.Caare chilling outside ceerigaabo and sent thanks to PL.

He was flushed out of PL because PL got scared of cross border attack. They didn’t want to get caught up in inter Isaaq mess. PL knows it always takes L’s against SL. Anyway us Reer Ceerigaabo will make sure the dog Xaare is shot dead if he doesn’t surrender

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He was flushed out of PL because PL got scared of cross border attack. They didn’t want to get caught up in inter Isaaq mess. PL knows it always takes L’s against SL. Anyway us Reer Ceerigaabo will make sure the dog Xaare is shot dead if he doesn’t surrender
So little group of dhulbahantes achievement, grow you some balls I see:liberaltears:. the funny is those lands you talking about are their lands they sifting alliance faster than light.

Fact is, The only time we had fight face to face was on 2003 and you were running like rabbit. Dahir riyale kahin clever he knew how it works after he defeated on 2003 and start Giving money to them. Are you sure they will always protect you from us all the time. Sooner or later we will find solution with our brothers dhulbahante and start well since 2018. Soon we will face on Sool. on the meanwhile enjoy Col.Caare show case we attend to take longer on Sanaag.

So little group of dhulbahantes achievement, grow you some balls I see:liberaltears:. the funny is those lands you talking about are their lands they sifting alliance faster than light.

Fact is, The only time we had fight face to face was on 2003 and you were running like rabbit. Dahir riyale kahin clever he knew how it works after he defeated on 2003 and start Giving money to them. Are you sure they will always protect you from us all the time. Sooner or later we will find solution with our brothers dhulbahante and start well since 2018. Soon we will face on Sool. on the meanwhile enjoy Col.Caare show case we attend to take longer on Sanaag.

I’m still waiting for Dhulos in Las Anod to shift its been since 2007 :ulyin:

We destroyed you in 2003 even and stop acting like MJs weren’t fighting in Tukaraq when we captured one of your tanks called Sabuun that you guys brought all the way from Galkacyo. MJs launches 5 failed recapture missions because they couldn’t trust Dhulos anymore :drakelaugh:

The karbash we deal to Pland in East Sanaag will be 10x what we did to you in Sool :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Caare is currently negotiating his surrender. We are not Pirateland who let’s their fellow MJ terrorists chill in the Galgala mountains Caare has his chance to surrender if he doesn’t his supply lines are cut his soldiers will begin to starve soon. Fool I am Garxajis Gadweyne Habar Yoonis the rulers of Ceerigaabo you think I’m some Langaab SY? Xaare gets no support from Garxajis. We are giving Xaare chance to surrender or we will treat him like a Harti you MJs know what that meansView attachment 75902:ulyin:
Dhulbhante and warsengali are free to invite who ever they please on their land as for the war between garxajjis and habar awal iyo habar burco its not going to last anytime soon cause caare and his freedom fighters have taken over their tribal garxajjis lands in sanaag.

In ceel afweyn habar younis have been massacred by habar jeclo iyo habar awal, garxajjis have always been oppressed in somaliland even their women are not sacred.
Heres muuse bixi cousin who became a prominent member in muuse bixi administration after writing a book in which he described garxajjis women as prostitutes, wasiir guri barwaaqo.

Watch this little garxajjis girl reduced to tears due to habar awal and habar jeclo oppression, its a sad state of affairs

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I’m still waiting for Dhulos in Las Anod to shift its been since 2007 :ulyin:

We destroyed you in 2003 even and stop acting like MJs weren’t fighting in Tukaraq when we captured one of your tanks called Sabuun that you guys brought all the way from Galkacyo. MJs launches 5 failed recapture missions because they couldn’t trust Dhulos anymore :drakelaugh:

The karbash we deal to Pland in East Sanaag will be 10x what we did to you in Sool :chrisfreshhah:
Keep dreaming Qaat addict boy, and stop chewing qaat that affect your brain cell.

Keep dreaming Qaat addict boy, and stop chewing qaat that affect your brain cell.

I think its only you chewing khat and maybe other drugs since you’ve been waiting for a shift since 2007 that’s never gonna happen :chrisfreshhah: you know we’ve officially controlled LA longer than PL did right ? We been there 12 years :drakelaugh:

Dhulbhante and warsengali are free to invite who ever they please on their land as for the war between garxajjis and habar awal iyo habar burco its not going to last anytime soon cause caare and his freedom fighters have taken over their tribal garxajjis lands in sanaag.

In ceel afweyn habar younis have been massacred by habar jeclo iyo habar awal, garxajjis have always been oppressed in somaliland even their women are not sacred.
Heres muuse bixi cousin who became a prominent member in muuse bixi administration after writing a book in which he described garxajjis women as prostitutes, wasiir guri barwaaqo.

Watch this little garxajjis girl reduced to tears due to habar awal and habar jeclo oppression, its a sad state of affairs

Naaya you al Shabab sympathizer garxajis do not support Caare. Ciidagale do not support him. Us Reer Ceerigaabo do not support him. It’s only his Langaab SY clan that does.

Keep crying about some imaginary war while we sit on the doorsteps of Pirateland ready to invade its capital at any moment.

Trending