How come Al-Shabab never attack somaliland

Are you trying to convince me that me own eyes lied to me?

You are still delusional hargeisa ain't a secure paradise like that they pay up and shut up about it providing safety for their population.

Wallahi i don't get it why lie to others to portray the illusion that sl is the only hoa region that can curb it while Ethiopia kenya and other parts of Somalia can't. Does hargeisa have a intelligence service that nobody knows about?

I don’t need to convince a compulsive liar of anything. You are a cuqdad ridden weirdo :kodaksmiley:. We have our own insecurity issues like the rat Caare but we don’t have Al ashahab because it’s Hawiye/darood/RX. There’s like less than 1000 hawiyes in SL. Daroods ain’t that big in SL and Dhulos aren’t really known for terrorist activities. And there are no RX in SL. That’s why you don’t see al Shabab up here.

Al Shabab can’t operate in a place it has no support.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If Hargeisa was secure place there wouldnt be complex attack in 2008.
Tell that to kids.
We know better.

It is easy to assassinate there.
Alshabab gave clear command to their fighters not to target them aslong they receive extortion money.

Also there are many rahanweins and pro-alshabab isaaqs in hargeisa as we speak.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I don’t need to convince a compulsive liar of anything. You are a cuqdad ridden weirdo :kodaksmiley:. We have our own insecurity issues like the rat Caare but we don’t have Al ashahab because it’s Hawiye/darood/RX. There’s like less than 1000 hawiyes in SL. Daroods ain’t that big in SL and Dhulos aren’t really known for terrorist activities. And there are no RX in SL. That’s why you don’t see al Shabab up here.

Al Shabab can’t operate in a place it has no support.

You need not only an education but also guidance subhanallah. As doesn't need local support to commit an act of terror. If you remember the intentions of AS you would know that they want control over the entire republic including SL. Your ass is delusional to think that somaliland has the capability to curb and keep AS out. The region might not be a priority for AS but they make money out of it. Don't forget to take your crazy pill.

If Hargeisa was secure place there wouldnt be complex attack in 2008.
Tell that to kids.
We know better.

It is easy to assassinate there.
Alshabab gave clear command to their fighters not to target them aslong they receive extortion money.

Before 2008 there was no AS activity in SL. That was the first and ONLY time. That shows how secure we are. You are mentally a kid on this subject you aren’t looking at this rationally or critically but you’re looking at it with cuqdad blinders on.

If we have an easy time defeating a place like Puntland why would we ever pay extortion money to a bunch of skinnys? There would be proof of such a thing like there’s proof of AS extorting businesses in Mogadishu, Bosaso , kismayo , etc. and setting up road blocks to collect tax from vehicles. None of that happens in SL

You need not only an education but also guidance subhanallah. As doesn't need local support to commit an act of terror. If you remember the intentions of AS you would know that they want control over the entire republic including SL. Your ass is delusional to think that somaliland has the capability to curb and keep AS out. The region might not be a priority for AS but they make money out of it. Don't forget to take your crazy pill.

Wallahi I never seen a person on here as delusional and cuqdad filled as you. AS main goal is to gain back control of Mogadishu that they enjoyed with the ICU. ICU never ruled SL so they don’t care about it. Show me even 1 evidence of AS getting money out of SL ? I can show you plenty of evidences of them profiting out of Mogadishu, Bosaso, Kismayo, Baidoa, and other places.

I dare you to show even 1 instance

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Wallahi I never seen a person on here as delusional and cuqdad filled as you. AS main goal is to gain back control of Mogadishu that they enjoyed with the ICU. ICU never ruled SL so they don’t care about it. Show me even 1 evidence of AS getting money out of SL ? I can show you plenty of evidences of them profiting out of Mogadishu, Bosaso, Kismayo, Baidoa, and other places.

I dare you to show even 1 instance

I do not know your intentions, however what i do know is to assess a situation logically the Isaaq tribe simply doesn't have the capability to fend of the deadliest terrorist organisation in the entire continent. With this piece of information you must know that sl simply pays them of. Where else goes all of the funding? It ain't infrastructure and your politicians ain't that wealthy. Lay down your delusional sword and accept the reality

In my honest opinion I think

1. I'm happy al shabab are not killing and bombing randomly civilians up north

2. I think the reason al shabab is so strong in the south is due to some clans support and partly due to the lack of rule of law and governance

I do not know your intentions, however what i do know is to assess a situation logically the Isaaq tribe simply doesn't have the capability to fend of the deadliest terrorist organisation in the entire continent. With this piece of information you must know that sl simply pays them of. Where else goes all of the funding? It ain't infrastructure and your politicians ain't that wealthy. Lay down your delusional sword and accept the reality

You’re speaking of logic while you are posting cuqdad filled accusations with no facts or anything to support it :chrisfreshhah:wallahi you’re a joke man seek help you sick weirdo . We had the capability to defeat SNA as a ragtag militia. We’ve had the capability to defeat Puntland many times. A few skinny’s are nothing to us.

Just bring 1 instance of SL paying AS. Until then go tell your family members to stop financing and fighting in al Shabab :trumpsmirk:
FD99B4A3-3CFF-460D-BA30-3A1AD87377D0.jpeg

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
In my honest opinion I think

1. I'm happy al shabab are not killing and bombing randomly civilians up north

2. I think the reason al shabab is so strong in the south is due to some clans support and partly due to the lack of rule of law and governance

In 2008 Alshabab had no presence either in Hargeisa yet they attacked it.

There is more going on.

Hotels in Mogadishu who pays A.S dont get attacked

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You’re speaking of logic while you are posting cuqdad filled accusations with no facts or anything to support it :chrisfreshhah:wallahi you’re a joke man seek help you sick weirdo . We had the capability to defeat SNA as a ragtag militia. We’ve had the capability to defeat Puntland many times. A few skinny’s are nothing to us.

Just bring 1 instance of SL paying AS. Until then go tell your family members to stop financing and fighting in al Shabab :trumpsmirk:View attachment 75834

Yes you did defeat a severely weakend sna the bulk of the capabilities of the sna was utilized in the war agains the habasha. And the sna was also weakened by the different rebel groups. Why are you so delusional. In your own mind the sna had initially won from ethiopia a nation with an actual army which trained and armed the sna. And lost from a rebel group ? Am i delusional or are you? And the sl army did not actually battle PL dulbahante did. If i was the PL president i wouldn't fight for dulbahante territory. Sl will never become recognized so the lands will remain in the somali republic. These losses can be reclaimed 10 years from now for all we care. Sl itself is still part of the Somali republic so keep your celebrations low ya'll only won development funds hahahahahaha.

Yes you did defeat a severely weakend sna the bulk of the capabilities of the sna was utilized in the war agains the habasha. And the sna was also weakened by the different rebel groups. Why are you so delusional. In your own mind the sna had initially won from ethiopia a nation with an actual army which trained and armed the sna. And lost from a rebel group ? Am i delusional or are you? And the sl army did not actually battle PL dulbahante did. If i was the PL president i wouldn't fight for dulbahante territory. Sl will never become recognized so the lands will remain in the somali republic. These losses can be reclaimed 10 years from now for all we care. Sl itself is still part of the Somali republic so keep your celebrations low ya'll only won development funds hahahahahaha.

You’re a very delusional person you probably sniff a lot of glue. The point is SNM ragtag militia defeated SNA with all its equipment it brought up north. Equipment we still have till this day.

Also we defeated Puntland in Tukaraq. Only the first battle was Dhulo vs Dhulo. After that Puntland brought its regular for 5 failed recapture missions. We even captured a tank Puntland had brought all the way from Galkacyo called Sabuun

EFAA2A50-800A-4551-97EB-A9F97E86DAEA.jpeg

So you can stop with your Dhulo vs Dhulo lies before I bring more proof of the MJs shameful failures in recapturing Tukaraq

The Somali republic you speak of died in 1991. You’re not even in reality. What exists today is called the Federal Government of Somalia and that does not include SL

You are a low IQ individual don’t make me embarrass you even further like the 5 failed recapture attempts Puntland attempted on Tukaraq

I fixed it for you. Why would Hawiye and darood who make up majority of AS fight for Somaliland ictiraaf? Or are you saying you’re all dumb? Who are the MJs in the Galgala mountains fighting for? :siilaanyolaugh: View attachment 75839

Brother don’t bother with these cuqdad ridden people who can’t understand why we have peace and they are killing each other everyday.

It’s simple reason why there is no AS in Somaliland because there is no support for it there.

As some of you guys have stated the reason there is no attacks in somaliland is because there is no local support for them. Some clans support AS in the south for varying reasons unfortunately , rarely because they actually support there ideology. The largest city after xamar in the south beledweyne is very rarely attacked. The reason muqdisho is targeted frequently is obviously because it is where most government Institutions etc are based. It is intended to demonstrate that they are still capable of causing damage despite losing control of an increasing number of towns. AS Is also used as a tool by some foreign countries to keep Somalia destabilised

And don’t tell me it’s because of better security

The locals are part to blame for not involving themselves. End of the day it's their homes and livelyhood they'll destroy if involved in this game of fuckery, by not playing theirs no vacuum for the devil to exploit...

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You’re a very delusional person you probably sniff a lot of glue. The point is SNM ragtag militia defeated SNA with all its equipment it brought up north. Equipment we still have till this day.

Also we defeated Puntland in Tukaraq. Only the first battle was Dhulo vs Dhulo. After that Puntland brought its regular for 5 failed recapture missions. We even captured a tank Puntland had brought all the way from Galkacyo called Sabuun

View attachment 75838

So you can stop with your Dhulo vs Dhulo lies before I bring more proof of the MJs shameful failures in recapturing Tukaraq

The Somali republic you speak of died in 1991. You’re not even in reality. What exists today is called the Federal Government of Somalia and that does not include SL

You are a low IQ individual don’t make me embarrass you even further like the 5 failed recapture attempts Puntland attempted on Tukaraq

You are so delusional subhanallah horta do you know the proper history of the sna? That it was amongst the top strongest armies in africa hence lions of Africa. You are trying to convince me that the snm kicked their asses. Listen bastard the snm fought a fraction of the sna. The sna was simply to busy fighting more battles then only snm. If the snm was the only rebel militia they would have been slaughtered remember that the next time you gloat. I am not a fan of barre just like i am not a fan of alternative histories. If ya'll are so strong why not March to xamar and demand ictiraaf? Because you can't you idiot. If ya'll so powerfull why not annex puntland and claim the entirety of the north? The jeegaans know this. They would have invested in somaliland if the intentions of the snm were to build the so called somaliland republic up. 30 years later and what development? Nothing at all they lie to the people keep them in limbo and give them xamar as the bogeyman that withholds sl from going forward. The presidents before formaajo did not really mess with sl. You are so delusional that you will take lies as the truth even with an internet connection you still deny that the sole reason of the existence of sl is to loot the funds towards certain clans. Go kiss the feet of your temporal boqor muse bixi. Xajwaan

You are so delusional subhanallah horta do you know the proper history of the sna? That it was amongst the top strongest armies in africa hence lions of Africa. You are trying to convince me that the snm kicked their asses. Listen bastard the snm fought a fraction of the sna. The sna was simply to busy fighting more battles then only snm. If the snm was the only rebel militia they would have been slaughtered remember that the next time you gloat. I am not a fan of barre just like i am not a fan of alternative histories. If ya'll are so strong why not March to xamar and demand ictiraaf? Because you can't you idiot. If ya'll so powerfull why not annex puntland and claim the entirety of the north? The jeegaans know this. They would have invested in somaliland if the intentions of the snm were to build the so called somaliland republic up. 30 years later and what development? Nothing at all they lie to the people keep them in limbo and give them xamar as the bogeyman that withholds sl from going forward. The presidents before formaajo did not really mess with sl. You are so delusional that you will take lies as the truth even with an internet connection you still deny that the sole reason of the existence of sl is to loot the funds towards certain clans. Go kiss the feet of your temporal boqor muse bixi. Xajwaan

You’re so clueless it’s not even funny. Couple thousand ragtag militias with just guns faced combined 15,000 SNA/darood militias/ gadabursi miltias with heavy weaponry in the north and we still won. Don’t make me embarrass you with facts like how you tried to say Puntland MJ forces didn’t take part in Tukaraq wars you’re a clueless and delusional kid. Also SNA was never considered one of the strongest armies. The one war it took part in was a failure. You are defiantly one of the dumbest people on here wallahi nobody wants dusty Puntland that’s counter active to our goals but we’re 30 minutes from Garowe and will do whatever we have to do if Pirateland wants to keep acting up. You reside in the dustiest and least developed of regions. Your craphole imports meat to eat and even water to drink from SL. Dammeryahow if we wanted your dusty triangle called Pirateland we could have that too. Somalia is a failed state that’s why you guys are so obsessed with us.

Listen to PL parliament speaker calaacal about being defeated and embarrassed by 1 clan (Isaaq). He said we are running from 1 Qabiil (Isaaq. Stop your delusions and stop being obsessed with SL.

We are running away from one qabiil :liberaltears:

This is too much their own MPs are telling truth that these people here on sspot keep on denying.

:trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts