How come Al-Shabab never attack somaliland

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I fixed it for you. Why would Hawiye and darood who make up majority of AS fight for Somaliland ictiraaf? Or are you saying you’re all dumb? Who are the MJs in the Galgala mountains fighting for? :siilaanyolaugh: View attachment 75839
Most leaders of al shabaab have been isaaq who work closely with somaliland despotic regime men like godane the leader of al shabaab use to go freely in and out of somaliland and when he was killed by the united states drone attack the somaliland government morned his death

The proof is in the pudding

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You’re so clueless it’s not even funny. Couple thousand ragtag militias with just guns faced combined 15,000 SNA/darood militias/ gadabursi miltias with heavy weaponry in the north and we still won. Don’t make me embarrass you with facts like how you tried to say Puntland MJ forces didn’t take part in Tukaraq wars you’re a clueless and delusional kid. Also SNA was never considered one of the strongest armies. The one war it took part in was a failure. You are defiantly one of the dumbest people on here wallahi nobody wants dusty Puntland that’s counter active to our goals but we’re 30 minutes from Garowe and will do whatever we have to do if Pirateland wants to keep acting up. You reside in the dustiest and least developed of regions. Your craphole imports meat to eat and even water to drink from SL. Dammeryahow if we wanted your dusty triangle called Pirateland we could have that too. Somalia is a failed state that’s why you guys are so obsessed with us.

Listen to PL parliament speaker calaacal about being defeated and embarrassed by 1 clan (Isaaq). He said we are running from 1 Qabiil (Isaaq. Stop your delusions and stop being obsessed with SL.

The leader of Puntland parliament is from sanaag he has every right to speak on isaaq genocide and aggression in his region of sanaag likewise the Same oppression is dealt to the people of sool And ceynabo by isaaq insurgents icitiraaf terrorists Supremacists radical fundamentalists

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Fact on ground says, Jeegaan need Ictraaf and there only one way. Show the world how secure you are and use bloody diigsheell money to hire extremist to do the job. PL knew this scheme from the beginning. Funny thing is since we start moving to deep Sanaag reaching outside ceerigaabo, alkabab attacks became less than to none. Of course thanks for allah and brave soldiers that fighting Jeegaan day and night.

Look at these non-Landers coming here to slander SL saying we fund Al-Shaabab. What are you talking about.

Al-Shabaab literally has the support of Clans in the South. They have been proven to be made up of Darood and Hawiye tribal men. You guys in the South are literally supporting the same organization that is destroying your country and you wanna make outlandish claims that SL is funding Al-Shabaab as a political move to better their resume for independence? GTFOH.

Isaaq people don't stand for supporting terrorists. That's why we don't get bombed. take your conspiracies somewhere else.

Last edited:
Most leaders of al shabaab have been isaaq who work closely with somaliland despotic regime men like godane the leader of al shabaab use to go freely in and out of somaliland and when he was killed by the united states drone attack the somaliland government morned his death

The proof is in the pudding

Actually just Godane while the majority have been darood and Hawiye. Look at ISIS in Poontland even all MJ terrorists. Terrorism is a darood and Hawiye thing :chrisfreshhah:

Also the very first words in that video you posted is “We’re not America, we’re not Shabab, we’re not Mogadishu” basically saying none of this stuff has anything to do with is #FAIL :mjlol:

Try harder next time

The leader of Puntland parliament is from sanaag he has every right to speak on isaaq genocide and aggression in his region of sanaag likewise the Same oppression is dealt to the people of sool And ceynabo by isaaq insurgents icitiraaf terrorists Supremacists radical fundamentalists

Hes a minority in Sanaag and He’s speaking of Isaaq bullying MJs and all of Puntland :chrisfreshhah:and Puntland has nothing to do with Sool or Sanaag. Tukaraq 2018 showed you Pirateland has no place in Sool. Once we push them out of East Sanaag to you can stop this delusional dreams of yours. We’re 30 minutes outside Garowe so we have a big ace up our sleeves.! Now shut up al Shabab and ISIS boy your people al Shabab wasn’t enough for them so they had to be ISIS in Galgala mountains too! :drakelaugh:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
And don’t tell me it’s because of better security

Mostly because Somaliland doesn't have the exact same cultural and historical significance the Xamar has. When an attack on Xamar occurs, all Somalis, regardless of where they are or what walk of life they come from express their condolences and are effected, whereas if a tuulo or town are raided by AS or you-know-who they'll be like: "Just another day" if not, it won't even be recorded, since there isn't an accurate population figure in some places.

Mostly because Somaliland doesn't have the exact same cultural and historical significance the Xamar has. When an attack on Xamar occurs, all Somalis, regardless of where they are or what walk of life they come from express their condolences and are effected, whereas if a tuulo or town are raided by AS or you-know-who they'll be like: "Just another day" if not, it won't even be recorded, since there isn't an accurate population figure in some places.

I’m pretty sure everyone consider an attack on Xamar just another day for the past 10 years or so, but carry on :chrisfreshhah:

Look at these non-Landers coming here to slander SL saying we fund Al-Shaabab. What are you talking about.

Al-Shabaab literally has the support of Clans in the South. They have been proven to be made up of Darood and Hawiye tribal men. You guys in the South are literally supporting the same organization that is destroying your country and you wanna make outlandish claims that SL is funding Al-Shabaab as a political move to better their resume for independence? GTFOH.

Isaaq people don't stand for supporting terrorists. That's why we don't get bombed. take your conspiracies somewhere else.

They are Somolian bradda, no proof can convince a Somolianz 68IQ threshold :russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hes a minority in Sanaag and He’s speaking of Isaaq bullying MJs and all of Puntland :chrisfreshhah:and Puntland has nothing to do with Sool or Sanaag. Tukaraq 2018 showed you Pirateland has no place in Sool. Once we push them out of East Sanaag to you can stop this delusional dreams of yours. We’re 30 minutes outside Garowe so we have a big ace up our sleeves.! Now shut up al Shabab and ISIS boy your people al Shabab wasn’t enough for them so they had to be ISIS in Galgala mountains too! :drakelaugh:
Bullying mj? tell me what mj land do isaaq claim? What mj land do isaaq occupy? He is clearly talking about his people in sanaag warsengali being claimed by the tribal militia isaaq snm somaliland and likewise somaliland isaaq tribal enclave is occupying sool dhulbhante land.

Some warsengali and dhulbhante are foot soldiers for isaaq and support isaaq supremacy icitiraaf mujahid

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Actually just Godane while the majority have been darood and Hawiye. Look at ISIS in Poontland even all MJ terrorists. Terrorism is a darood and Hawiye thing :chrisfreshhah:

Also the very first words in that video you posted is “We’re not America, we’re not Shabab, we’re not Mogadishu” basically saying none of this stuff has anything to do with is #FAIL :mjlol:

Try harder next time
He was asked about the usa drone strike that killed al shabaab leader godane and the interior minister of somaliland tribal enclave his response was “we are not the usa or mogadishu we will not condemn godane he was a somalilander may he rest in peace”

Bullying mj? tell me what mj land do isaaq claim? What mj land do isaaq occupy? He is clearly talking about his people in sanaag warsengali being claimed by the tribal militia isaaq snm somaliland and likewise somaliland isaaq tribal enclave is occupying sool dhulbhante land.

Some warsengali and dhulbhante are foot soldiers for isaaq and support isaaq supremacy icitiraaf mujahid

He was talking about Puntland being military defeated in Sool and being economically defeated as Puntland imports meat and drinking water from SL among other things
C5F9023D-07A0-4D3C-A1D9-692EDEA4E796.jpeg

He was asked about the usa drone strike that killed al shabaab leader godane and the interior minister of somaliland tribal enclave his response was “we are not the usa or mogadishu we will not condemn godane he was a somalilander may he rest in peace”

No he said “we are not USA, al Shabab, or Mogadishu” the video is there for everyone to check, your pathetic lies is expected from an al Shabab supporter like you. I understand why you would lie you are shamed your people fight in both al Shabab and ISIS so lying about Somaliland helps you forget about your bleak reality :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No he said “we are not USA, al Shabab, or Mogadishu” the video is there for everyone to check, your pathetic lies is expected from an al Shabab supporter like you. I understand why you would lie you are shamed your people fight in both al Shabab and ISIS so lying about Somaliland helps you forget about your bleak reality :drakelaugh:
I use to hear people blowing themselves up to gain entry to paradise laakinse in somaliland they blow themselves up to gain ictiraaf.

I use to hear people blowing themselves up to gain entry to paradise laakinse in somaliland they blow themselves up to gain ictiraaf.

It’s funny because nobody in SL blows themselves up. It’s clear you blew your brain up with copious amounts of khat and biyaha kulula :lolbron:.

Do tell me what your cousins blow themselves up for though? Since AS is close to 40% darood and ISIS Puntland is 100% MJ.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It’s funny because nobody in SL blows themselves up. It’s clear you blew your brain up with copious amounts of khat and biyaha kulula :lolbron:.

Do tell me what your cousins blow themselves up for though? Since AS is close to 40% darood and ISIS Puntland is 100% MJ.
I heard mujahid caare is chilling in cerigaabo soon i hear he will exterminate liquidate his foes jeeganta masha Allah more weapons will be shipped into bosaso port heading for mujahid caare and garaxajiis hadu illhahay ku roon yahay the chickens are coming home to roost

I heard mujahid caare is chilling in cerigaabo soon i hear he will exterminate liquidate his foes jeeganta masha Allah more weapons will be shipped into bosaso port heading for mujahid caare and garaxajiis hadu illhahay ku roon yahay the chickens are coming home to roost

Caare is currently negotiating his surrender. We are not Pirateland who let’s their fellow MJ terrorists chill in the Galgala mountains Caare has his chance to surrender if he doesn’t his supply lines are cut his soldiers will begin to starve soon. Fool I am Garxajis Gadweyne Habar Yoonis the rulers of Ceerigaabo you think I’m some Langaab SY? Xaare gets no support from Garxajis. We are giving Xaare chance to surrender or we will treat him like a Harti you MJs know what that means
C70FB4CD-2411-42A9-BDB6-FFB61E85F3FF.jpeg
:ulyin:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Caare is currently negotiating his surrender. We are not Pirateland who let’s their fellow MJ terrorists chill in the Galgala mountains Caare has his chance to surrender if he doesn’t his supply lines are cut his soldiers will begin to starve soon. Fool I am Garxajis Gadweyne Habar Yoonis the rulers of Ceerigaabo you think I’m some Langaab SY? Xaare gets no support from Garxajis
Didn't the same resource you believing on said it will take couple of days, funny is now is more than a week lool.

Trending