How Can Somali Men Succeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only place somali men beat somali women is in drinking shah and sitting for 23 hours of the day :mjlol:

It's universal.. there's literally cafes they've swarmed that women can't go inside. The faraaxs ages all vary, wallahi there's twenty year olds sitting there.

:gucciwhat: The somalia diaspora is really destructive walle. Somalis will become extinct in the future. so much hate against members of the opposite sex :stevej:

1. Taking responsibility for your own actions.
2. Being an independent thinker. Use your own brain and experiences to make decisions and chart your own path - don't do X because another Abdi did it.
3. Have ambition and goals - don't settle for mediocrity.
4. Surround yourself with like-minded people who want the best for you.
5. Be humble and say Alhamdulilah for all that Allah has given you.

1. Taking responsibility for your own actions.
2. Being an independent thinker. Use your own brain and experiences to make decisions and chart your own path - don't do X because another Abdi did it.
3. Have ambition and goals - don't settle for mediocrity.
4. Surround yourself with like-minded people who want the best for you.
5. Be humble and say Alhamdulilah for all that Allah has given you.

This is solutions and advice @Jodeci learn the difference.

Well first things first, stop marrying and having kids with Somali women and breed with an Asian.

We need high IQ kids that have the ability to be the new age innovators with bright ideas set to change the world.

I suggest Malaysian women since majority of them are Muslims. Personally know a few Abdi's married to them and their offsprings seem to be on track to win a few Nobel prize :win:

This is one way to solve the IQ problem in somali kids, @Yonis could perhaps add more to it since he specializes in IQ studies on somali people..

Well first things first, stop marrying and having kids with Somali women and breed with an Asian.

We need high IQ kids that have the ability to be the new age innovators with bright ideas set to change the world.

I suggest Malaysian women since majority of them are Muslims. Personally know a few Abdi's married to them and their offsprings seem to be on track to win a few Nobel prize :win:

This is one way to solve the IQ problem in somali kids, @Yonis could perhaps add more to it since he specializes in IQ studies on somali people..
68 and ~125 will produce a kid with an iq of ~96.5
They ain’t winning shit:pachah1:
Their fathers retarded DNA ruined their chances :mjlol:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

So the solution is to leave your own people? Really?

68 and ~125 will produce a kid with an iq of ~96.5
They ain’t winning shit:pachah1:
Their fathers retarded DNA ruined their chances :mjlol:

You forgot one important thing Sahersi..

Somalis got very weak genes, so more like the kids inherited all of their mothers IQ :pachah1:

This plan is completely fool proof and if followed strategically it can alter the fortunes of the Somali community :mybusiness:

You forgot one important thing Sahersi..

Somalis got very weak genes, so more like the kids inherited all of their mothers IQ :pachah1:

This plan is completely fool proof and if followed strategically it can alter the fortunes of the Somali community :mybusiness:
We don't accept halfies in our community, they're out for good :hillarybiz:

except my relatives

We don't accept halfies in our community, they're out for good :hillarybiz:

except my relatives

Look y'all Halimos are always complaining about Somali men, like my plan is literally unstoppable.

You guys want this community wide problem solved or not? :draketf:

Either counter my solution and come up with a better one or gather Malaysian women for your brothers and male relatives and begin the process :siilaanyosmile:

Look y'all Halimos are always complaining about Somali men, like my plan is literally unstoppable.

You guys want this community wide problem solved or not? :draketf:

Either counter my solution and come up with a better one or gather Malaysian women for your brothers and male relatives and begin the process :siilaanyosmile:
the halimos already got this.
we were thinking more of a korean-somali procreation project. Koreans are smart as hell and some halimos are obsessed with them. it's a win win:westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending