How Can Somali Men Succeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Let's be honest Somali men are failing worldwide ( on all the continents they reside) and like any problem in our community a Somali women has to fix it.:mjlol:Plus while they make us look bad, the entire community has to suffer :farmajoyaab:. Because those idiots fly out to Syria I get stereotyped, not cool :mahubowtf:

Anyways, I thought of some ways to help Somali men succeed.
From my conversation with our Somali brothers in real life, I noticed they can't really articulate what they would need in order to succeed, when we have our conversations. They put all the blame on being poor.

So my first point would be grammar lessons/reading books so they can talk better.

Here are some things I can think of just from my personal experiences that could really help the next generation of Somali boys coming up

1. Less time in sports and more on school work ( We have hardly any Somali pro players, its a waste of time)
  2. Part time jobs in middle school and high school
  3. A curfew/household responsibilities ( the reason why Somali backyards have gone to shit is cause of Somali men)
  4. Being taught at 9-12 years old about the dangers of gang life (Obviously)
  5. Older Somali men to mentor them and teach them ( Almost impossible to implement)
  6. Yearly dhaqan celis trips
  7. Being taught from 9-12 years old about drugs, sex, and treating women with respect.
  8. Learning a physical or technical skill ( Putting your kids in Scouts or ROTC can help with that)
  9. Education about radicalization/Arabs dont give a shit about you ( Obviously)
  10. Opportunities to start projects to help our community ( I feel Somali men need to help save themselves, instead of being victims all the time, plus its good leadership training for youth)

Even though this will not happen, I want to put it out there for Somali communities to take my model and maybe implement it :farmajoyaab:

Let's be honest Somali men are failing worldwide ( on all the continents they reside) and like any problem in our community a Somali women has to fix it.:mjlol:Plus while they make us look bad, the entire community has to suffer :farmajoyaab:. Because those idiots fly out to Syria I get stereotyped, not cool :mahubowtf:

Anyways, I thought of some ways to help Somali men succeed.
From my conversation with our Somali brothers in real life, I noticed they can't really articulate what they would need in order to succeed, when we have our conversations. They put all the blame on being poor.

So my first point would be grammar lessons/reading books so they can talk better.

Here are some things I can think of just from my personal experiences that could really help the next generation of Somali boys coming up

1. Less time in sports and more on school work ( We have hardly any Somali pro players, its a waste of time)
  2. Part time jobs in middle school and high school
  3. A curfew/household responsibilities ( the reason why Somali backyards have gone to shit is cause of Somali men)
  4. Being taught at 9-12 years old about the dangers of gang life (Obviously)
  5. Older Somali men to mentor them and teach them ( Almost impossible to implement)
  6. Yearly dhaqan celis trips
  7. Being taught from 9-12 years old about drugs, sex, and treating women with respect.
  8. Learning a physical or technical skill ( Putting your kids in Scouts or ROTC can help with that)
  9. Education about radicalization/Arabs dont give a shit about you ( Obviously)
  10. Opportunities to start projects to help our community ( I feel Somali men need to help save themselves, instead of being victims all the time, plus its good leadership training for youth)

Even though this will not happen, I want to put it out there for Somali communities to take my model and maybe implement it :farmajoyaab:
Nice stereotyping. :jaynerd:. All xalimos are fat sjw black lives matter nutcases who cry for arabs and europeans whilst giving a zilch about somalia....
two can play at this game. Nice tactics for a platinum thread though. :obama:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Nice stereotyping. :jaynerd:. All xalimos are fat sjw black lives matter nutcases who cry for arabs and europeans whilst giving a zilch about somalia....
two can play at this game. Nice tactics for a platinum thread though. :obama:

Somali women are winning world wide :salute:

Merca

Inactive.
Hmm, I do agree that there are Somali men who are like that, but only a minority. I know Somali men (through family and aquintances) who are becoming engineers (majority), a few doctors and other health professions, as well as entrepreneurs. I think it’s easier to notice the bad ones, and overshadow the good ones.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Smart idea wallahi I did army cadets for a year and half it was great for building character it’s a great experience. I reccomend somalis put their kids into more youth organizations and help them to keep their mind of the streets and into something useful instead of fighting over postcodes they don’t own

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Hmm, I do agree that there are Somali men who are like that, but only a minority. I know Somali men (through family and aquintances) who are becoming engineers (majority), a few doctors and other health professions, as well as entrepreneurs. I think it’s easier to notice the bad ones, and overshadow the good ones.

What are the good ones doing for the younger generation coming up? That's the big disconnect im seeing.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Smart idea wallahi I did army cadets for a year and half it was great for building character it’s a great experience. I reccomend somalis our their kids into more youth organizations and help them to keep their mind of the streets and into something useful instead of fighting over postcodes they don’t own

Exactly!

Somali youth have nothing to put on their resumes, not even volunteering :nahgirl: I want more of our youth into those programs they are crazy fun :drakelaugh:

What are the good ones doing for the younger generation coming up? That's the big disconnect im seeing.

What have Somali girls actually achieved that Somali boys haven't, name me just one thing, becoming a runway model or getting fucked by idris elba is not an achievement

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Exactly!

Somali youth have nothing to put on their resumes, not even volunteering :nahgirl: I want more of our youth into those programs they are crazy fun :drakelaugh:
It is wallahi and most of the friends I made their I’m still in contact with we got to do residential trips and stuff Somali parents should actually consider it

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
What have Somali girls actually achieved that Somali boys haven't, name me just one thing, becoming a runway model or getting fucked by idris elba is not an achievement

Everything :gucciwhat:, as a whole Somali women have achieved more then Somali men post civil war.

The reason why I think that is, is because Somali women mentor Somali girls, they give them a leg up, even if they hate them :drakelaugh:they will always give you advice. Somali men don't do that shit.

The only thing Somali men have us beat on is Jail statistics and terrorism

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
It is wallahi and most of the friends I made their I’m still in contact with we got to do residential trips and stuff Somali parents should actually consider it

Somali Parents were in Army Cadets in Somalia when it was mandatory :gucciwhat: why deny their kids that same thing but even funner? The trips are fun and so are the camping!

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Can any Somali man articulate what they need in order to succeed? What is holding you guys back? Again we never get a clear answer.

Everything :gucciwhat:, as a whole Somali women have achieved more then Somali men post civil war.

The reason why I think that is, is because Somali women mentor Somali girls, they give them a leg up, even if they hate them :drakelaugh:they will always give you advice. Somali men don't do that shit.

The only thing Somali men have us beat on is Jail statistics and terrorism

Can't generalise us on shit like that, I can say Somali girls beat us on Atheism and being yin:pacspit:

Tbh I know both successful Somali girls and boys, doctors,lawyers,entrepreneurs you name it, but one thing I have noticed is the boys are more invested in going back home to help out in Somalia while girls want to stay in the West or rich Arab gulf countries and slayyyyy and be independent women with a collection of more than 100 Louboutins and have their kids kitted out in designer on their Instagram.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Can't generalise us on shit like that, I can say Somali girls beat us on Atheism and being yin:pacspit:

Tbh I know both successful Somali girls and boys, doctors,lawyers,entrepreneurs you name it, but one thing I have noticed is the boys are more invested in going back home to help out in Somalia while girls want to stay in the West or rich Arab gulf countries and slayyyyy and be independent women with a collection of more than 100 Louboutins and have their kids kitted out in designer on their Instagram.

Somalis boys are more atheist then Somali women, look at @AbdiJew he will tell us , somali boys don't help somalia they keep the corrupt systems going. Somali girls back home are the ones making major social changes.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've got a patented forumal for success. It's a pretty complicated system but with time and a lot of effort, I think it would be beneficial for young Somali men. The steps are as follows:

1)Stop acting like .

There you have it folks. You can thank me later.

I've got a patented forumal for success. It's a pretty complicated system but with time and a lot of effort, I think it would be beneficial for young Somali men. The steps are as follows:

1)Stop acting like .

There you have it folks. You can thank me later.

:cosbyhmm:

I think you are onto something, you never see white women hating on white men and vice verse, same with east Asians, Indians, Pakis etc I think this hating and blaming everything on the opposite gender is a characteristic of in 'Merica, this is probably where @Jodeci gets her inspiration, look she even has a in her dp:leon:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Somali men who date white women still get put in jail when she snitches :mjlol:, somali women are the ones saving you all , maybe we should let you live in alcatraz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending