How Can Somali Men Succeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look y'all Halimos are always complaining about Somali men, like my plan is literally unstoppable.

You guys want this community wide problem solved or not? :draketf:

Either counter my solution and come up with a better one or gather Malaysian women for your brothers and male relatives and begin the process :siilaanyosmile:
I'm just trying to prevent a mass identity crisis :pacspit:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's universal.. there's literally cafes they've swarmed that women can't go inside. The faraaxs ages all vary, wallahi there's twenty year olds sitting there.
We shouldnt follow what others Somalis do like khat and hanging in coffee shops

If its one thing Somalis should do is take care of themselves and their families needs

Theres too many Somalis that are worried with how they appear in front of other Somalis and care what they think of them

Let's be honest Somali men are failing worldwide ( on all the continents they reside) and like any problem in our community a Somali women has to fix it.:mjlol:Plus while they make us look bad, the entire community has to suffer :farmajoyaab:. Because those idiots fly out to Syria I get stereotyped, not cool :mahubowtf:

Anyways, I thought of some ways to help Somali men succeed.
From my conversation with our Somali brothers in real life, I noticed they can't really articulate what they would need in order to succeed, when we have our conversations. They put all the blame on being poor.

So my first point would be grammar lessons/reading books so they can talk better.

Here are some things I can think of just from my personal experiences that could really help the next generation of Somali boys coming up

1. Less time in sports and more on school work ( We have hardly any Somali pro players, its a waste of time)
  2. Part time jobs in middle school and high school
  3. A curfew/household responsibilities ( the reason why Somali backyards have gone to shit is cause of Somali men)
  4. Being taught at 9-12 years old about the dangers of gang life (Obviously)
  5. Older Somali men to mentor them and teach them ( Almost impossible to implement)
  6. Yearly dhaqan celis trips
  7. Being taught from 9-12 years old about drugs, sex, and treating women with respect.
  8. Learning a physical or technical skill ( Putting your kids in Scouts or ROTC can help with that)
  9. Education about radicalization/Arabs dont give a shit about you ( Obviously)
  10. Opportunities to start projects to help our community ( I feel Somali men need to help save themselves, instead of being victims all the time, plus its good leadership training for youth)

Even though this will not happen, I want to put it out there for Somali communities to take my model and maybe implement it :farmajoyaab:
Heyy! This is not fair!!! No one is perfect in this world!!! Hey!!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You forgot one important thing Sahersi..

Somalis got very weak genes, so more like the kids inherited all of their mothers IQ :pachah1:

This plan is completely fool proof and if followed strategically it can alter the fortunes of the Somali community :mybusiness:

Worst. Plan. Ever.

What makes you think these kids will retain their Somali identity looking like a bunch of Asians. :mjlol:

Let's be honest Somali men are failing worldwide ( on all the continents they reside) and like any problem in our community a Somali women has to fix it.:mjlol:Plus while they make us look bad, the entire community has to suffer :farmajoyaab:. Because those idiots fly out to Syria I get stereotyped, not cool :mahubowtf:

Anyways, I thought of some ways to help Somali men succeed.
From my conversation with our Somali brothers in real life, I noticed they can't really articulate what they would need in order to succeed, when we have our conversations. They put all the blame on being poor.

So my first point would be grammar lessons/reading books so they can talk better.

Here are some things I can think of just from my personal experiences that could really help the next generation of Somali boys coming up

1. Less time in sports and more on school work ( We have hardly any Somali pro players, its a waste of time)
  2. Part time jobs in middle school and high school
  3. A curfew/household responsibilities ( the reason why Somali backyards have gone to shit is cause of Somali men)
  4. Being taught at 9-12 years old about the dangers of gang life (Obviously)
  5. Older Somali men to mentor them and teach them ( Almost impossible to implement)
  6. Yearly dhaqan celis trips
  7. Being taught from 9-12 years old about drugs, sex, and treating women with respect.
  8. Learning a physical or technical skill ( Putting your kids in Scouts or ROTC can help with that)
  9. Education about radicalization/Arabs dont give a shit about you ( Obviously)
  10. Opportunities to start projects to help our community ( I feel Somali men need to help save themselves, instead of being victims all the time, plus its good leadership training for youth)

Even though this will not happen, I want to put it out there for Somali communities to take my model and maybe implement it :farmajoyaab:
Women have to earn my respect first.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Women have to earn my respect first.

Somali women are more respected around the world then Somali men so find another reason.
My observations in this thread is that most ( not all) somali men do not want other Somali men to succeed :farmajoyaab:, less competition maybe?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I agree xalimos need hit the gym. Some of them be anorexic or just plain chubby :manny:

We are in better shape in Somali men :lolbron:the girls under 40 I mean.

Somali guys are all out of shape, its only recently they decided to hit the gym. Most lose all discipline and focus for exercise after they leave high school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts