How can I relocate to Somalia permanently

So you want the somali government to rob (tax) somalis back home to lure people who fled back to their country with free shit?

How entitled are you?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Somehow the diaspora is expected to return and help rebuild a country they had no part in destroying while the Somalis still living in Somalia can't even decide on supporting one president or supporting ex Al-Shabaab leaders.

My proposal would have been a win-win for both diaspora Somalis and those living in Somalia as the diaspora Somalis would use their skills to improve the economy of Somalia.

Considering Somalis back home in Somalia are content with giving tax to Al-Shabaab, ISIS, corrupt clan leaders and warlords from the same clan. I'm sure they wouldn't mind paying tax to help lure in high skill diaspora.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My honest advice. Save money at least 50k.
That would take quite a long time and mentally speaking, I'm would give out before then. If I could make $500 a month, that would more than enough for me. Preferably, I need to leave within 3yrs.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There's websites that will pay you for freelance work, enough to reach that 500 a month threshold, like Fiverr.

You could also tutor homework on sites like Chegg

That would take quite a long time and mentally speaking, I'm would give out before then. If I could make $500 a month, that would more than enough for me. Preferably, I need to leave within 3yrs.
Even if you have 50k it wouldn't be enough trust my advice would be to open business and business bank account. Start collecting banks debt and deduct percentage on the debt you collected it requires a lot of phone calls but you will build up quickly. Only thing you need is phone and laptop from there you can hire you get the point

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Even if you have 50k it wouldn't be enough trust my advice would be to open business and business bank account. Start collecting banks debt and deduct percentage on the debt you collected it requires a lot of phone calls but you will build up quickly. Only thing you need is phone and laptop from there you can hire you get the point
Thanks sxb

I'm 24 sxb and preferably in Mogadishu as my family live there. However If it is not possible to due to security reasons, then to Galmudug.
Do you live in London or other major city? have you thought of relocating to a smaller town? maybe move to another EU country? inshallah it gets better for you, idk much about relocating to Somalia though.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Do you live in London or other major city? have you thought of relocating to a smaller town? maybe move to another EU country? inshallah it gets better for you, idk much about relocating to Somalia though.
I live in London but the UK in general is not a good place to live. In'sha'Allah, I plan to leave this in the next couple of years. Thanks for the advice

Apollo

VIP
I live in London but the UK in general is not a good place to live. In'sha'Allah, I plan to leave this in the next couple of years. Thanks for the advice

You could become an English teacher in Somalia, but the pay will be horrible. Think about this carefully, don't go there on a whim.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You could become an English teacher in Somalia, but the pay will be horrible. Think about this carefully, don't go there on a whim.
That's what most diaspora do in Somalia. What some do is start their school and actually make a decent amount but that is very stressful

Once you stay there for awhile,you realise that it is a great place many aspects if you have a stable but not necessarily a large income.

The hard part is being able to transfer without messing up your finances which im contemplating atm
Once you stay there for awhile,you realise that it is a great place many aspects if you have a stable but not necessarily a large income.

The hard part is being able to transfer without messing up your finances which im contemplating atm
One thing i would like to stress to you is once you do decide to go there please stay away from hotels and restaurants. I mean go but don't frequent or be smart. Update us please.stay safe out there.

Trending

Latest posts