How can I relocate to Somalia permanently

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
How are you going to convince your wife though?! A decision like that is life changing.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How are you going to convince your wife though?! A decision like that is life changing.
My wife lives in Somalia as well. I rent an apartment with a distant relative because it's expensive. Working everyday and coming home exhausted and also sending money back home while having no family here is no good.

I would be more than content to live a simpler life in Somalia and despite what people say about it, is way better to live there. In'sha'Allah I hope to leave in 2 yrs time

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
My wife lives in Somalia as well. I rent an apartment with a distant relative because it's expensive. Working everyday and coming home exhausted and also sending money back home while having no family here is no good.

I would be more than content to live a simpler life in Somalia and despite what people say about it, is way better to live there. In'sha'Allah I hope to leave in 2 yrs time

What type of skill do you have or career field are you in. Save yo at least 10k to start a business of what will be successful there

If you want the closest to Western luxuries I suggest Djibouti but way to hot n weird then next is Hargeisa.

Isn't there any job opportunities for educated diaspora people in Somalia?

I know in areas like engineering, teaching etc Somalis are dependant on foreign workers such as Kenyans.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

I know in areas like engineering, teaching etc Somalis are dependant on foreign workers such as Kenyans.

As diaspora & especially young you are expected go there with a plan. There's so many industries you can start

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What type of skill do you have or career field are you in. Save yo at least 10k to start a business of what will be successful there

If you want the closest to Western luxuries I suggest Djibouti but way to hot n weird then next is Hargeisa.
Hargeisa is very expensive but is a safe place. Also when starting a business, unless you are from the area, you will have problems. These are some important factors

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

There are many especially in Xamar but doing business in Xamar is gambling with your life.

If you start to do well, the rival businesses will use al shabab to send to you akhirah:kanyehmm:

Ruunta sheeg the only reason why you want to L̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ flee the UK, is because come October 31 UK is going to get spanked severly.

tenoor.gif

I don't blame you meesha ka caraar before it turns into WORLD WAR Z.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Imagine your poor wife when you go back to tell her life it’s too hard over there, I’m just gonna chill here, we get what we get :tacky:waar get it together, don’t be weak :ufdup:

There are many especially in Xamar but doing business in Xamar is gambling with your life.

If you start to do well, the rival businesses will use al shabab to send to you akhirah:kanyehmm:

This is what's ruining everything for us in Somalia.. You can easily get smoked and all you get is a funeral and an AUN and tomorrow you are forgotten :bell:

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Imagine your poor wife when you go back to tell her life it’s too hard over there, I’m just gonna chill here, we get what we get :tacky:waar get it together, don’t be weak :ufdup:
Living here in the UK feels like selling your soul to the devil. Once you go and spend some time in Somalia will realise the reality of your current lifestyle

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm sick of the UK and everything to do with it. The rent, bills and all other expenses drain me and I have barely left. Visiting Somalia is difficult as you barely get a 1 month holiday in a year and I would like to visit my family more often and better if I can live there.

Any suggestions walalayaal

U cant survive there.

1 u drink alcohol

2. u cant withstand the Somalia sun and heat

3, your aaf somali is impaired

4. u r too innocent, somalis are cunning predators, they will eat u alive

5. who will cook for u? hooyo is not there

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
U cant survive there.

1 u drink alcohol

2. u cant withstand the Somalia sun and heat

3, your aaf somali is impaired

4. u r too innocent, somalis are cunning predators, they will eat u alive

5. who will cook for u? hooyo is not there

Of all things, you accuse of me being a drinker, not to mention the other retarded traits

May the abyss welcome you with open arms:mjcry:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Living here in the UK feels like selling your soul to the devil. Once you go and spend some time in Somalia will realise the reality of your current lifestyle
I take back my statement, I just seen a video of Somali boys stabbing someone at a funeral. That place is war zone, do get out as soon as you can :damn:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Less is more. Be grateful for what the Lord gives you. Don't be greedy.

Trending

Latest posts