How can I relocate to Somalia permanently

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'm sick of the UK and everything to do with it. The rent, bills and all other expenses drain me and I have barely left. Visiting Somalia is difficult as you barely get a 1 month holiday in a year and I would like to visit my family more often and better if I can live there.

Any suggestions walalayaal

Without Government support its almost impossible.

It's up to the Somali government to make incentives for us to return such as building housing and providing us with resources to learn Somali.

Last edited:
I'm sick of the UK and everything to do with it. The rent, bills and all other expenses drain me and I have barely left. Visiting Somalia is difficult as you barely get a 1 month holiday in a year and I would like to visit my family more often and better if I can live there.

Any suggestions walalayaal

claim refugee status in Somalia. you will get a council house in xamar with benefits every month.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Without Government support its almost impossible.

It's up to the Somali government to make incentives for us to return such as building housing and providing us with resources to learn Somali.
I've seen some who returned and instead live off $300-400 and are happy. I would minded earning less but living in Somalia with my family than earn more but stressed in here in the UK

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Come up with a legit business to live off of, or buy real estate property if you can afford it.

Saw this the other day, seems like alot of Africans are escaping UK

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im thinking the same bro, I just need a solid income when i get there

1. Become better at what you do in your current job, or get a better one that pays more.
2. Live below your means.
3. Start saving money.
4. Networking is important. Look for like-minded individuals where you currently live and learn from them
5. Do some research on the economy of Somalia. (contact family and friends for input on business opportunities and go there to see if you can find certain exploitable sectors where there's demand. Try to find individuals from the diaspora and people that have made it and extract the best quality info.)
6. Learn everything about the market you want to delve into and learn about how to operate a business optimally.
7. The validation process is important.

- Identify a target market
- Know what makes your service/product different.
- Research the competition.
- Conduct a financial feasibility analysis.

8. Make a plan and structure.
9. Invest in a business, and move after a minimum 3-5 years of doing this consistently and when you are sure shit looks excellent.

Nothing good in life comes easy. If you work hard, have patience, make some rearrangements in your current lifestyle, you will reach your goal, with the help of God ofc.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It’s not cheap to live in cities back home. I’ve been in hargeisa for 2 months and I spent over $1k. Don’t forget that relatives will see you as a walking ATM

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Come up with a legit business to live off of, or buy real estate property if you can afford it.

Saw this the other day, seems like alot of Africans are escaping UK

UK is a shithole and the taxes and cuts continue. Poverty is on the rise and most people are just able to pay off their expenses.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
1. Become better at what you do in your current job, or get a better one that pays more.
2. Live below your means.
3. Start saving money.
4. Networking is important. Look for like-minded individuals where you currently live and learn from them
5. Do some research on the economy of Somalia. (contact family and friends for input on business opportunities and go there to see if you can find certain exploitable sectors where there's demand. Try to find individuals from the diaspora and people that have made it and extract the best quality info.)
6. Learn everything about the market you want to delve into and learn about how to operate a business optimally.
7. The validation process is important.

- Identify a target market
- Know what makes your service/product different.
- Research the competition.
- Conduct a financial feasibility analysis.

8. Make a plan and structure.
9. Invest in a business, and move after a minimum 3-5 years of doing this consistently and when you are sure shit looks excellent.

Nothing good in life comes easy. If you work hard, have patience, make some rearrangements in your current lifestyle, you will reach your goal, with the help of God ofc.
Great plan sxb. I definitely try this In'sha'Allah

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What are your skills? Use them to create a business back home. Take advantage of your clan connections.

Trending

Latest posts