How blacks are treated in palestine

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yet low IQ pan-Africanism bootyclapper always use Khaleeji (gulf) arabs as an example of how arabs view black people

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
The Somali 9/10 times will be treated well in most Arab countries.

If you use fringe examples like warzones (Libya, Yemen) then of course your anti Arab worldview will be supported.
Arabs are super nice to me. Other blacks have told me that they had very bad experiences with Arabic people. On almost every Arabic corner store, there’s a hood black chick that gets knocked up by one them. They always linger in the store, while her tragic mullato child looks confused. She gets ignored by the workers. They’re like ghetto props, I guess

Nothing wrong with muslims marrying muslims.I seen many Yemenis and a few Syrians in Hargeisa.We welcome our fellow Arabs with open arms Insha'Allah
Only the Syrians atleast they're very kind people and have always treated Somalis nicely

Apollo

VIP
That vlogger (visualpoet1) likes to travel to Afro-Asian communities. He did a series on Siddis/Habshis in India and is currently doing vlogs on Afro-Saudis.

See his other videos:

@BetterDaysAhead @Habane @Nomoregames2019

Do you think these Siddis/Habshis could pass as ethnic Somalis?

Apparantly from genetic studies I have seen on this population they are about 20-50% Indian (depending on individual) and the rest is Swahili/Kenyan type of Bantu.

(time stamped video):

Lol, I don't think they can, but they may be able to pass as Southwest Ethiopians or Omotic admixed Oromos.

Apollo

VIP

He saw Habeshas in Israel and thought they would see him as their brother and strike a conversation, but he got ignored. :russ:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
That vlogger (visualpoet1) likes to travel to Afro-Asian communities. He did a series on Siddis/Habshis in India and is currently doing vlogs on Afro-Saudis.

See his other videos:

Aren't Black Saudis just Fulani and Hausa migrants? They are actually a respected tribe there

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

See his other videos:

@BetterDaysAhead @Habane @Nomoregames2019

Do you think these Siddis/Habshis could pass as ethnic Somalis?

Apparantly from genetic studies I have seen on this population they are about 20-50% Indian (depending on individual) and the rest is Swahili/Kenyan type of Bantu.

(time stamped video):

Lol, I don't think they can, but they may be able to pass as Southwest Ethiopians or Omotic admixed Oromos.
They look more southern ethiopian imo

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You can tell they are Fulani and Hausa sometimes by their name: Fallatah and Hawsawi

Fallatah = Fulani
Hawsawi = Hausa
Barnawi = Kanuri

etc

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

He saw Habeshas in Israel and thought they would see him as their brother and strike a conversation, but he got ignored. :russ:

Now compare the coldness of the habashi jews to the warmth and hospitality of the Muslim Afro Palestinians.

Apollo

VIP
Aren't Black Saudis just Fulani and Hausa migrants? They are actually a respected tribe there

There are Africans from all over Africa living in KSA, but those are relatively recent migrants.

The ones he was approaching in his Afro-Saudi series seem to be descendants from the slave trade centuries ago who don't identify with any African country.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
There are Africans from all over Africa living in KSA, but those are relatively recent migrants.

The ones he was approaching in his Afro-Saudi series seem to be descendants from the slave trade centuries ago who don't identify with any African country.

Yeah but the Fulani and Hausa are more integrated and are quite influential in Saudi, they came for pilgrimage over the last 200 years in big numbers and settled down there.

Apollo

VIP
Yeah but the Fulani and Hausa are more integrated and are quite influential in Saudi, they came for pilgrimage over the last 200 years in big numbers and settled down there.

Hmm, interesting, wasn't aware of their relative old presence.

But how numerous are those old migrant Sahelians really?

There are 500,000 in Sudan, and 30,000 in Eritrea, and 200,000 Fulani in Sudan. I don't think they can be more than the Sudan numbers.

But then you have to take into account that those high numbers in Sudan are due to herding lifestyle facilitating it. While KSA Hausas and Fulanis are probably mostly only urban dwellers. So, I'd Suugo Scientifically estimate they must not be more than 100,000 today.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Hmm, interesting, wasn't aware of their relative old presence.

But how numerous are those old migrant Sahelians really?

There are 500,000 in Sudan, and 30,000 in Eritrea, and 200,000 Fulani in Sudan. I don't think they can be more than the Sudan numbers.

But then you have to take into account that those high numbers in Sudan are due to herding lifestyle facilitating it. While KSA Hausas and Fulanis are probably mostly only urban dwellers. So, I'd Suugo Scientifically estimate they must not be more than 100,000 today.

taking away the Fulani of Western Sudan who are herders and have a long history there, the Fulani and Hausa in Eastern Sudan and Eritrea are all the product of pilgrimage migration who ended up settling down there due to the journey being too arduous.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Hausa.png

@Apollo

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Palestinians and Syrians are the only normal people from Ash-Sham.
The worst of them are the Lebanese and Jordanians. They hate Blacks with great hatred

Apollo

VIP
Palestinians and Syrians are the only normal people from Ash-Sham.
The worst of them are the Lebanese and Jordanians. They hate Blacks with great hatred

Palestine is in a war and are being oppressed themselves and don't have to worry about African immigration. Same with Syria.

If they were rich, I think they'd become racist when Africans start migrating to their country.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Palestine is in a war and are being oppressed themselves and don't have to worry about African immigration. Same with Syria.

If they were rich, I think they'd become racist when Africans start migrating to their country.

I know some people who lived in Syria in the 90's till 2011.
They were decent treated. Could go to school etc.
In Lebanon thats a no-go zone for Black refugees, they cant go to school.

As for Palestinians, the occupation made them gentle. But maybe before the gumaysi they treated madow normal.

Trending