How blacks are treated in palestine

Fallujah

sspot is my side mission lacag is my main
I have seen Sudanese hospitality first hand here in Canada.In Khartoum I doubt anyone would notice me being a foreigner :patrice:
I had a sudanese friend he was very pro african and was light shade with timo Madow laakin he spoke arabic and was a very kind person him and us other cushitic kids use to bully the caadans and pakis lol:russ:

Fallujah

Wzy

we have many thing common with nubian ppl one of being muslim masha allah
Nubian waa bantu or nilote mix with middle eatsern or somehing sxb im not entirely sure but if you cover the nose they look like somalis wallahi

Fallujah

Naagtaan yaar ceeg sxb waxaay ta haay nubian oo qurux badhaan :diddyass:
5zEIBX4M_400x400.jpg

waxay dalasaa aruur ficaan oo dheere assaanaax:banderas:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
How's that possible? :what:
Well i had a teacher who taught me 100 word per day then i used to watch Cartoon network nickoloadean in arabic and best of all mbc3 so i mastered arabic when i was 8 years old n done with quran in 9 due reading im blessed with arabic somali english swedish n little bit german aka deusch

Fallujah

Well i had a teacher who taught me 100 word per day then i used to watch Cartoon network nickoloadean in arabic and best of all mbc3 so i mastered arabic when i was 8 years old n done with quran in 9 due reading im blessed with arabic somali english swedish n little bit german aka deusch
Mashalla bruva you set a good example for community if a 9 yr old can master arabic so can i

To me a Sudanese and Somali is essentially the same. Just the language is different.

I can pass as a sudani with ease.

Fallujah

To me a Sudanese and Somali is essentially the same. Just the language is different.

I can pass as a sudani with ease.
Bro this kid waaax somali when you look at him his dad even chewed khaat aswell :damn: shout out momin:salute: tho real nigga he pulled up on some caadans with mindee markaay guurigeesa dagax kuu toreen real nigga from the block

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Yeah i joined maanta sxb sspot is my new side ting if it stays lit ima stay when it gets dry ima dip like she a xaalimo tryna go long term when im tryna f*ck!
Lol ur shaxaari btw if ur new u must do a threat called im new member ask me everything the ppl gonna ask u questions

Trending

Latest posts