How blacks are treated in palestine

MBS is fighting a brutual war to get hegenomy of yemen. Laakin the houthies are fighting for iranian interests and the yemeni people are in between i see alot in hargeisa your right they're very short laakin my aabo is a man of few words and even he despises them marrying our woman.
Nothing wrong with muslims marrying muslims.I seen many Yemenis and a few Syrians in Hargeisa.We welcome our fellow Arabs with open arms Insha'Allah

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
What? They didn't call him abeed once? I thought Arabs were racist devils, can't believe blm xalimos lied to us like that

Fallujah

sspot is my side mission lacag is my main
Nothing wrong with muslims marrying muslims.I seen many Yemenis and a few Syrians in Hargeisa.We will welcome our fellow Arabs with open arms Insha'Allah
Waaarya you took my words out of context
Yemenis are muslim yes laakin that is not the only criteria sxb our women must be treated well not tied to walls and used like common waaxa waa ceeb xishood sxb and dont tip toe around my point :stopit:

Fallujah

What? They didn't call him abeed once? I thought Arabs were racist devils, can't believe blm xalimos lied to us like that
Lol we recently banned a pro lgtb pro sex worker xalimo from our server waax buuq maaayraan she lied about someone else and asked for trial she didnt show up and imbarrased us mods :ohlord: very annoying ppl

Waaarya you took my words out of context
Yemenis are muslim yes laakin that is not the only criteria sxb our women must be treated well not tied to walls and used like common ***** waaxa waa ceeb xishood sxb and dont tip toe around my point :stopit:
I don't know who told you these false stories, perhaps you need to relax with the extreme akhi

Fallujah

I don't know who told you these false stories, perhaps you need to relax with the extreme akhi
Niin xinyoo leeh ayan ya hay when i hear these stories diiga kacaa and my geeljire sub consious wants to raid them and steal their women in reveneg!:diddyass:

Well this video is about how black people are treated in Palestine NOT Somalis so I never had any doubts to begin with.

They are not black people. They are Palestinians and are considered to be Arabs. Stop using western labels of race to describe people. The rest of the world isnt racially segregated like the USA is.

Niin xinyoo leeh ayan ya hay when i hear these stories diiga kacaa and my geeljire sub consious wants to raid them and steal their women in reveneg!:diddyass:
That shit doesn't happen bro,Somali men marry Yemeni women and vice versa has been happening for centuries.There's no problem between us and our Shaafici Sunni Brothers of Southern Yemen

Fallujah

That shit doesn't happen bro,Somali men marry Yemeni women and vice versa has been happening for centuries.There's no problem between us and our Shaafici Sunni Brothers of Southern Yemen
Sxb if this is true link me a yemeni tings socials and let me put hundreds of years of geeljire aabos and yemeni hooyos dna to the test

Fallujah

They are not black people. They are Palestinians and are considered to be Arabs. Stop using western labels of race to describe people. The rest of the world isnt racially segregated like the USA is.
Im confused is the guy in the video a Palestinian native madow? Is there a black Palestinian population?

Trending