How blacks are treated in palestine

Fallujah

sspot is my side mission lacag is my main
This video is for all the people that doubt our brothers and sisters in palestine.
Ik some people will say its cause they had cameras laakin i believe we should judge them by the way they acted not why they acted that way.

Fallujah

Well this video is about how black people are treated in Palestine NOT Somalis so I never had any doubts to begin with.
Madow yaa somali waay dkuu dwooh ya heen markaa distance laaga eguux

Dadkaan maa arkaan somali iyoo madoow waax completely new experience for them and they passed with flying colours :umad:

The Somali 9/10 times will be treated well in most Arab countries.

If you use fringe examples like warzones (Libya, Yemen) then of course your anti Arab worldview will be supported.

Fallujah

The Somali 9/10 times will be treated well in most Arab countries.

If you use fringe examples like warzones (Libya, Yemen) then of course your anti Arab worldview will be supported.
Sxb my worldview is how i experience the world. My whole life on this world I've experienced more discrimination by maadow iyo somali then i have arabs. I have seen a couple posts and threads calling arabs somali haters laakin i believe there's a wide bunch of differing opinions of somalis everywhere we go mashalla we are very polarizing and memorable people

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Somalis are seen as Arabs by the Arab world even though we aren't.

They treat us better than an average madow.

Libyans are racist cucks and maybe Yemenis to an extension.:ehh:

Fallujah

Somalis are seen as Arabs by the Arab world even though we aren't.

They treat us better than an average madow.

Libyans are racist cucks and maybe Yemenis to an extension.:ehh:
Libya is in a civil war they where very pro africa during col gadaffi reign but now he is gone there's massive slave trade in libya of africans :jcoleno: some of the extremists and more capitalist libyans have shown there true nature to the world and somalis never forget so we will keep this in our hearts and treat them worse than miidgan when they come to somalia

Fallujah

Yemenis are good with reer waqooyi, we share dhaqan iyo dhiig with our midget Yemeni brothers especially coastal Yemenis
Sxb my aabo was telling me they steal somali girls and chain them to the wall like dogs can you imagine calling people like that our brethren xishood warya waqooyi iyo koonfur waa walaalo yementaa wass:fredo:

Fallujah

I have to insist I'm not Arab to Arabs and even then they think I'm joking
:wow:
Sxb arabs love to claim other cultures and they try to call somalis arab or a sub culture of arab. We can not allow this we have worked hard to create our identity and cannot throw it away or our kids will end up like the african americans of the arab world

Sxb arabs love to claim other cultures and they try to call somalis arab or a sub culture of arab. We can not allow this we have worked hard to create our identity and cannot throw it away or our kids will end up like the african americans of the arab world
I use it to my advantage my akhi
:pachah1:

Ana 3arab ya akhuya, ana min dhuriya Sheikh Isaxaaq bin Ahmed Al Husseini min ahlul bayt.Ana asmar al 7iin 3ashaan ajdaadi zawajtu niswaan sawda min qabiila Magaadle :fittytousand:

Ana 3arab wa aftakhir :rejoice:

Sxb my aabo was telling me they steal somali girls and chain them to the wall like dogs can you imagine calling people like that our brethren xishood warya waqooyi iyo koonfur waa walaalo yementaa wass:fredo:
Somalilanders and Reer Jabuuti have good relations with Yemenis.

Fallujah

I got love for coastal Yemenis not these retarded mountain Houthis :susp:
MBS is fighting a brutual war to get hegenomy of yemen. Laakin the houthies are fighting for iranian interests and the yemeni people are in between i see alot in hargeisa your right they're very short laakin my aabo is a man of few words and even he despises them marrying our woman.

Trending

Latest posts