How blacks are treated in palestine

They tend to have wider features. I used to think that until i started to get to know and be around a lot of Sudanese people.

It depends on what tribe they are from, people from Darfur and South Sudan will obviously have wider features, whilst Northern Sudanese tend to have narrow noses and slim mouths.

It depends on what tribe they are from, people from Darfur and South Sudan will obviously have wider features, whilst Northern Sudanese tend to have narrow noses and slim mouths.

I'm talking about the Northern Sudanese tbh. North Sudanese have much bigger features than Somalis. That doesn't mean that you look more madow per say, because Arabs too tend to have bigger/ more prominent features than Somalis. So instead of using the word 'wider' I should have used the word bigger.

The Somali 9/10 times will be treated well in most Arab countries.

If you use fringe examples like warzones (Libya, Yemen) then of course your anti Arab worldview will be supported.
Arabs are the worst people on earth they are the only mfs that use the term Somali as an INSULT. Have some pride and stop dickeating

Trending

Latest posts