Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed is not a drug lol. It's an herb..
image.png

Its literally the drug they used as an example of drugs

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Weed is practically harmless after a certain age, certainly less harmful than alcohol or tobacco.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Weed is not a drug lol. It's an herb..

It can be very beneficial to your health. After all "Allah" created it.

Im guessing in the US its not that big of a deal but here in Sweden you get caught with it you wither get a fine or a six month prison sentence

And on top of that you will have to do a driving test which gonna cost you 600 bucks refuse to pay and they take away your driver liscence

Shit isnt even worth it

Im guessing in the US its not that big of a deal but here in Sweden you get caught with it you wither get a fine or a six month prison sentence

And on top of that you will have to do a driving test which gonna cost you 600 bucks refuse to pay and they take away your driver liscence

Shit isnt even worth it

Twenty-five states and the District of Columbia currently have laws legalizing marijuana in some form. It's still a big deal in the USA, but I completely understand where you are coming. As a user myself I'm responsible. I only smoke my herbs to lower my anxiety level.

It's still a drug.

According to white men who implemented those "laws". But in reality it's a God made plant- not a drug.

If that were the case then why did the white man not pass a law to ban tobacco since it's a dangerous substance to your health? Why did they pass laws to sell Tobacco over the counter- but put a ban on weed- even though it's BENIFICAL to your health? :mjohreally:

@Discontinous

Last edited:
According to white men who implemented those "laws". But in reality it's a God made plant- not a drug.
It's a fucking drug. It stimulates your nervous system and alters your body psychologically. That's the literal definition of drug. Alcohol is a drug, caffeine is a drug and sugar is basically a drug.

Whether it's legal or not it's still a drug. Guess what, the opium plant is a herb too so does that mean opium and it's derivatives aren't drugs?

Cannabis has many therapeutic properties, it has shown to have positive effects against cancer, parkinsons disease and many more ailments. The ancient Egyptians and the sumerians were one of the first civilisations to use it as medicine. It can induce paranoia to some. Certain strains work better than others. Its illegal for a reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending