How bad is cannabis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I have complicated views on alcohol. Cannabis, I don't really know what to think about, but societally it's still less acceptable than alcohol. I've heard ppl make arguments for one over the other both ways.

Yeah an old friend of mine. Couldn't understand what the dude was saying. He was like a vegetable. He was a huge weed smoker. Smoked several grams a day for a couple of years.

Thanks to him I've never done drugs.

Being drunk

asvvQxv.gif

Being high

giphy.gif

:ohhhdamn: That skank is lit

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They look equally ridiculous:yloezpe:

@BebsiBolice The good thing about legalization is being able to regulate it. Synthetic marijuana is dangerous stuff.

Yeah synthetic marijuana is very dangerous.

Legalizing it actually has the benefit of being able to legally study it. We could look into how it's a helpful remedy for chronic pain and so on. I'm sure there's both positive and negative aspects.

VixR

Veritas
Depends on a lot of things tbh, I had a friend that was an everyday toker at the time and this guy evolved into Future :what1:

If you hop off it for a while you'll be back to normal :manny:

View attachment 7085
:deadpeter:

I'm not in any hurry. I'd have to get my proverbial ducks in a row, meaning the list is long on the conditions I require.

Explain what u mean by turning into Future :lol:

This guy :ftw9nwa:
He looks odd, yet I swear he's growing on me.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:deadpeter:

I'm not in any hurry. I'd have to get my proverbial ducks in a row, meaning the list is long on the conditions I require.

Explain what u mean by turning into Future :lol:

This guy :ftw9nwa:
He looks odd, yet I swear he's growing on me.

Shia labeouf is bea. I need to watch disturbia for 100th time.

I'm also too scared to do weed. I wasn't this afraid of aloxhol tho. It's clearly a cultural issue being born and raised in Sweden.

VixR

Veritas
Shia labeouf is bea. I need to watch disturbia for 100th time.

I'm also too scared to do weed. I wasn't this afraid of aloxhol tho. It's clearly a cultural issue being born and raised in Sweden.
I wasn't afraid of alcohol either. We used to bust into our parents cellars and play spin the bottle with aged beverages lmao. And beer runs off the tap like water in these streets, I have tried alcoholic beverages, been tipsy but I have yet to be completely incapacitated...yet.

I don't like the concept of losing complete control.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I wasn't afraid of alcohol either. We used to bust into our parents cellars and play spin the bottle with aged beverages lmao. And beer runs off the tap like water in these streets, I have tried alcoholic beverages, been tipsy but I have yet to be completely incapacitated...yet.

I don't like the concept of losing complete control.

I think you're the type to flirt with guys to get free bottle service:hemad:

But @BebsiBolice would be a train accident if she was high, girl already acts a little bipolar :drakelaugh:

VixR

Veritas
I think you're the type to flirt with guys to get free bottle service:hemad:

But @BebsiBolice would be a train accident if she was high, girl already acts a little bipolar :drakelaugh:
Ayy. Leave Bebsi alone.

I wonder why u think that.

No. I don't drink nearly enough for that to be a thing, not even, and I don't go out to pick up guys. And I don't like owing, in money or time, which is where flirting for a drink gets you lol.

Flirting, though, is an art.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Ayy. Leave Bebsi alone.

I wonder why u think that.

No. I don't drink nearly enough for that to be a thing, not even, and I don't go out to pick up guys. And I don't like owing, in money or time, which is where flirting for a drink gets you lol.

Flirting, though, is an art.

Oh no I could never accept a drink from a guy. A friend mine got drugged that way. I would advice all women to stay away from all men.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
weed is amazing. food is great,music is great, sex is great,conversations just flow and best of all no hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts