How bad company ruins marriages.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This is the end result of placing corporation interests over marriage, this is the type of thing that ends an ethnic group

Feel like there needs to be some mass exodus out of cities. Modern cities have failed at their promise of what is basically The American Dream. This is what most people get, especially pre-covid, if they live in a major city and work for the corporate world:

• Very little free-time
  • Pay that will never comfortably support a family, especially a large family
  • Material goods as consolation for your lost free-time and lack of a partner and kids

That doesn't much change even with a two income household. Time to start repopulating tuuloyinka and take up activities like agriculture with a modern twist like these people:

You'll often notice these homesteaders are pretty debt-free, more happy and have the luxury of having several kids. Save up for some decent land out there and leave the rat-race, saaxiibs. Form new, relatively self-sufficient rural communities. The social life is better, the food is better and you'll have time for your families.

Last edited:
Feel like there needs to be some mass exodus out of cities. Modern cities have failed at their promise of what is basically The American Dream. This is what most people get, especially pre-covid, if they live in a major city and work for the corporate world:

• Very little free-time
  • Pay that will never comfortably support a family, especially a large family
  • Material goods as consolation for your lost free-time and lack of a partner and kids

That doesn't much change even with a two income household. Time to start repopulating tuuloyinka and take up activities like agriculture with a modern twist like these people:

You'll often notice these homesteaders are pretty debt-free, more happy and have the luxury of having several kids. Save up for some decent land out there and leave the rat-race, saaxiibs. Form new, relatively self-sufficient rural communities. The social life is better, the food is better and you'll have time for your families.
I have long preached about a return to organic, self-sufficient living that is in harmony with nature. It might be difficult for me to acquire the independent life skills required due to responsibilities and all but those starting out on life should consider it.

All I would add to your post is for one to seek mountainous terrain, valley land etc., that has natural barriers as seclusion can save one's skin if society turns on itself. Ever asked yourself why certain haplogroups survive in mountainous territory when all around them in the plains other haplogroups dominate?

I approve this message.

I broke up with a rich Farax who owns two townhouses in Vancouver. Reason; My cadaan male coworker, Dylan, brought me homemade tomato soup after having my wisdom teeth extracted while Farah sent me indhoyar seafood porridge through uber eats. Not only did Farah fail at making me feel special but he also assumed I eat asian food.
Anyways, now I am single and lonely after breaking up with my farah. Dylan with his mixed signals was secretly dating Meghan, our bisexual coworker. I wonder if he tagged on her heartstrings by making her tomato soup too :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am crying at my desk rn. LMAOOOO.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have long preached about a return to organic, self-sufficient living that is in harmony with nature. It might be difficult for me to acquire the independent life skills required due to responsibilities and all but those starting out on life should consider it.

All I would add to your post is for one to seek mountainous terrain, valley land etc., that has natural barriers as seclusion can save one's skin if society turns on itself. Ever asked yourself why certain haplogroups survive in mountainous territory when all around them in the plains other haplogroups dominate?

my man denzel GIF

In an ideal world this would be my dream for Somaliweyn and frankly the whole Horn. A largely agrarianist type society of largely self-sufficient villages and homesteads with largescale industries being run by cooperatives with elected leaders, the wealth being equally shared between its shareholders/workers (the locals of those particular regions). Imagine homesteading Somalis living in these, niyahow:

They're like a modern Aqal Soomaali. The domed mat-tents used by Cushitic and other Sahelian nomads for thousands of years. Seriously just the same concept. A metal instead of wood skeleton shaped like a dome and then covered with modern tarps rather than the mats our ancestors used to weave. Would make folks a lot more mobile and less materially tied down too and would be like continuing an ancient tradition with a modern twist.

Tis the dream.

my man denzel GIF

In an ideal world this would be my dream for Somaliweyn and frankly the whole Horn. A largely agrarianist type society of largely self-sufficient villages and homesteads with largescale industries being run by cooperatives with elected leaders, the wealth being equally shared between its shareholders/workers (the locals of those particular regions). Imagine homesteading Somalis living in these, niyahow:

They're like a modern Aqal Soomaali. The domed mat-tents used by Cushitic and other Sahelian nomads for thousands of years. Seriously just the same concept. A metal instead of wood skeleton shaped like a dome and then covered with modern tarps rather than the mats our ancestors used to weave. Would make folks a lot more mobile and less materially tied down too and would be like continuing an ancient tradition with a modern twist.

Tis the dream.
Like-minded people in Cadaan countries have created such communes, however, friction is never far away due to human nature and the machinations of the Shaytan. I came to the realisation quite late that this world is never meant to be ideal because it is essentially an abode of Imtixaan. Was close to communist thinking without the atheism of ideologue commies. When one considers that there are enough resources for the necessities of every man, woman and child to be met, why is there hunger in this world? Tis the nature of the Imtixaan, we will all be tested in different ways.

Even those with a relative plenty will be questioned on how they alleviated the hunger of others with their wealth in Akhira. The default setting in relatively affluent parts of the word is to have enough disposable money for luxuries such as holidays, material goods etc., build a healthy retirement fund or build upon what they have, and only give extensive charity when certain financial and luxurious commitments have been met. Middle Class Somalis in the diaspora have this mindset when they all have a relative further up the family tree struggling to make ends meet. No one can adopt the moral high ground regarding this as one person cannot satisfy all Baahi. But I question my own self when I receive WhatsApp calls from back home from distant relatives knowing the individual seeks money for maybe genuine reasons but I have a 'target' to reach, savings etc. and are selective when wiring money. What if the shoe was on the other foot? Would I be as judgemental as I can be from my relatively fortunate standpoint?

Very few people are able to completely put themselves at the mercy of Allah when sharing the wealth they have, however little. In line with the Western model, it has become normalised to be individualistic and insure oneself against Qadr regarding poverty etc. by hoarding or accumulating wealth thinking that the current dominant economic model will remain the same. I remember reading how the Prophet SAWS and Sahabah would have little to eat at times. To suffer privations is part of the Test for many of us. People were not necessarily more generous in the past, however, there was more of a communal spirit due to prevailing social customs in smaller agrarian or nomadic societies. The knowledge that times of plenty are interspersed with periods of strife probably made people share the good times and the bad. Now most of us want to create Jannah on Earth forgetting this is not what the Dunya is about.

Such a dream of a return to a simpler way of life is noble, if somewhat romantic. At least if you are relatively self-sufficient and living off what Allah grants you through nature, one can claim to be free of the artificial economic model the prevails, and will probably crash at some point. However, unless you were born into such a lifestyle, it will come with challenges. The trappings of Western modern living such as easily accessible healthcare, food and water security during periods of climactic strife will not exist. You are truly leaving yourself at the mercy of nature and Allah as things are meant to be in organic societies.

Trying to cut back on the Net hence the late reply.

Trending

Latest posts