How bad company ruins marriages.

This video is a little long, so here's the summary:
A mother of 5 with a great husband, all her kids are either past highschool or are in the middle of it. Gets a mid-life crisis because all her kids are all grown up and has nothing to do. Her amazing husband tries to console her and gives her advice. Tells her to go get a job(bad decision in hindsight, should have told her to get a hobby or something).

She gets a job and starts to feel great working again. Her loving and thoughtful husband advices her to make female friends because he sensed that she was lonely(and because she used to say the same thing to him a while back). She starts making friends with her female coworkers( a lot of them were in the 20s thirties).

After getting close to them, they start telling her that she deserves more than to settle for her husband(who she's been in a 20 yr marriage with). The dumbass actually starts to believe them(regrets it like hell later on). A male coworker starts overhearing and calls her husband a beta. He starts hitting on her for a while, they have sex....a lot. She starts to view her husband as weak and in a negative light. Refuses to have sex with him and constantly nags him.

Comes home with a hickey one night and her husband notices. All hell breaks loose. They get divorced, kids hate her. The man moves in with the wh*re and starts treating her like utter garbage. He abuses her, one of her daughters tries to defend her, she gets hit and calls her dad. The dad comes to the house furious and beats the black and blue out of this "alpha".

Divorce gets finalized and man moves on and finds a new kind and loving woman who takes care of him and appreciates him.

Woman regrets it ....a lot.

Watch the video, this is an extreme over-simplification.

the premise of your title is completely the opposite of the story itself. The lesson is not to listen and take advice from others without considering the consequences.

My wife definitely ain't working, nor is she gonna be friends with chronically single or divorced women.

Misery loves company.

This woman was in a very fulfilling marriage and all it took was one moment of weakness for these so called 'friends' of her's to pull up and tell her she deserves more. One moment of weakness for mr 'alpha' to see the crack in the wall and take the opportunity to try and ruin your relationship.

The husband wasn't bad in bed btw. She clearly mentions they had a great sex life, but that moment of weakness was all it took.

This video is a little long, so here's the summary:
A mother of 5 with a great husband, all her kids are either past highschool or are in the middle of it. Gets a mid-life crisis because all her kids are all grown up and has nothing to do. Her amazing husband tries to console her and gives her advice. Tells her to go get a job(bad decision in hindsight, should have told her to get a hobby or something).

She gets a job and starts to feel great working again. Her loving and thoughtful husband advices her to make female friends because he sensed that she was lonely(and because she used to say the same thing to him a while back). She starts making friends with her female coworkers( a lot of them were in the 20s thirties).

After getting close to them, they start telling her that she deserves more than to settle for her husband(who she's been in a 20 yr marriage with). The dumbass actually starts to believe them(regrets it like hell later on). A male coworker starts overhearing and calls her husband a beta. He starts hitting on her for a while, they have sex....a lot. She starts to view her husband as weak and in a negative light. Refuses to have sex with him and constantly nags him.

Comes home with a hickey one night and her husband notices. All hell breaks loose. They get divorced, kids hate her. The man moves in with the wh*re and starts treating her like utter garbage. He abuses her, one of her daughters tries to defend her, she gets hit and calls her dad. The dad comes to the house furious and beats the black and blue out of this "alpha".

Divorce gets finalized and man moves on and finds a new kind and loving woman who takes care of him and appreciates him.

Woman regrets it ....a lot.

Watch the video, this is an extreme over-simplification.
btfo.JPG

:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::mjlol:

This shit probably fake but LMAO

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I approve this message.

I broke up with a rich Farax who owns two townhouses in Vancouver. Reason; My cadaan male coworker, Dylan, brought me homemade tomato soup after having my wisdom teeth extracted while Farah sent me indhoyar seafood porridge through uber eats. Not only did Farah fail at making me feel special but he also assumed I eat asian food.
Anyways, now I am single and lonely after breaking up with my farah. Dylan with his mixed signals was secretly dating Meghan, our bisexual coworker. I wonder if he tagged on her heartstrings by making her tomato soup too :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I approve this message.

I broke up with a rich Farax who owns two townhouses in Vancouver. Reason; My cadaan male coworker, Dylan, brought me homemade tomato soup after having my wisdom teeth extracted while Farah sent me indhoyar seafood porridge through uber eats. Not only did Farah fail at making me feel special but he also assumed I eat asian food.
Anyways, now I am single and lonely after breaking up with my farah. Dylan with his mixed signals was secretly dating Meghan, our bisexual coworker. I wonder if he tagged on her heartstrings by making her tomato soup too :(

Knew it was fake the moment I read the 1st sentence๐Ÿคฃ

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I approve this message.

Please write some more. :feedme:

Now back to the OP...

Why does the marital status of your friend(s) matter? I'm sensing some misogyny coupled with singlism. Affairs occur often without encouragement from (single or divorced women). :comeon: Some people are full of shit. Unable to take full responsibility for their problems. If you are having a crisis about your decline in attractiveness that's on you. Don't blame your moment of weakness on random co-workers two decades younger than you who can't relate to your life. And are still actively dating in a world where these new-age relationships are commodified and people treated as dispensable. No one put a gun to the qumayo's head asking her to do anything she was spurred on by her insecurities and lust. Also, if I was someone's friend I wouldn't support them to step outside of their marriage. I would also question why I'm friends with someone with zero foresight if they went through with it.

I can't take your disgusting redpill influenced misogynist babble seriously. I'll take you seriously, when you practice what you preach:

1. Upon marriage, ditch your single friends whom Allah hasn't blessed with marriage yet. They're 'chronically single' and may pose a threat to your marriage.

2. If one of your friends ends up getting a divorce, ditch him. He could negatively impact your marriage. Divorced men are bitter, and if he was a good husband his wife wouldn't want to leave him.

3. Any friend that calls you a simp or whipped ditch him. He wants to ruin your marriage. They're bitter you have a woman that loves you. Also, they're probably divorced or as YOU put it 'chronically single' .

And lastly, if you can't do this, then shut up.

Last edited:
Please write some more. :feedme:

Now back to the OP...

Why does the marital status of your friend(s) matter? I'm sensing some misogyny coupled with singlism. Affairs occur often without encouragement from (single or divorced women). :comeon: Some people are full of shit. Unable to take full responsibility for their problems. If you are having a crisis about your decline in attractiveness that's on you. Don't blame your moment of weakness on random co-workers two decades younger than you who can't relate to your life. And are still actively dating in a world where these new-age relationships are commodified and people treated as dispensable. No one put a gun to the qumayo's head asking her to do anything she was spurred on by her insecurities and lust. Also, if I was someone's friend I wouldn't support them to step outside of their marriage. I would also question why I'm friends with someone with zero foresight if they went through with it.
Nah, quite the handsome young man. You might not believe me, but I kid you not. Was taking a run one day and bumped into this woman on the road. I tried to apologize, but when she faced me, her eyes went wide open and she fainted and started shaking. Maskiinta was probably having a seizure, but shit gave me one hell of an ego boost:pachah1:

It is evident that my wattpad writing skills aren't on par with @Hodan from HR ๐Ÿ‘€

About the misogyny part......it helps spice shit up. Only a part time misogynist when I want to annoy the shit out of a particular person.

I can't take your disgusting redpill influenced misogynist babble seriously. I'll take you seriously, when you practice what you preach:

1. Upon marriage, ditch your single friends whom Allah hasn't blessed with marriage yet. They're 'chronically single' and may pose a threat to your marriage.

2. If one of your friends ends up getting a divorce, ditch him. He could negatively impact your marriage. Divorced men are bitter, and if he was a good husband his wife wouldn't want to leave him.

3. Any friend that calls you a simp or whipped ditch him. He wants to ruin your marriage. They're bitter you have a woman that loves you. Also, they're probably divorced or as YOU put it 'chronically single' .

And lastly, if you can't do this, then shut up.

Trending

Latest posts