How bad company ruins marriages.

Okay, now get hitched.
To whom?

Anger Wtf GIF

Shadow-san. I see the chemistry and tension. I will act as intermediator. Can I have both your parents' numbers via DMs. I must alert them of your courtship as is proper dhaqan.
Naa, apparently I'm a "red pill misogynist akh", soooooooo it looks like I'm only attracted to mature women at the ripe age of 16 now...
images (50).jpeg

Naa, apparently I'm a "red pill misogynist akh", soooooooo it looks like I'm only attracted to mature women at the ripe age of 16 now...
View attachment 217391
You've never said you're under 18s, so why would I assume that?
You could be a completely normal guy in real life. I just feel that your talking points can be a bit redpillish (yes I've made up my own word) at times and there is a slight element of self-hatred which i'm sure you'll grow out of!

You could be a completely normal guy in real life. I just feel that your talking points can be a bit redpillish (yes I've made up my own word) at times and there is a slight element self-hatred which i'm sure you'll grow out of!
Wooow, what are you gonna do next, diagnose me with gender dysphoria?

Self hatred kulaha😂

Explain yourself.

Wooow, what are you gonna do next, diagnose me with gender dysphoria?

Self hatred kulaha😂

Explain yourself.
Its okay, self hatred is a common phenomenon found in BOTH Somali males and females under the age of 22, then they go through a phase of being wadani and a new found love for their people!

First step of self hatred, compare your people to foreign men and women, then call your men/women feminine/masculine and then talk about how the men/women of other ethnicities are superior.

Classic tell-tale signs you and a female poster here display.

Shadow-san. I see the chemistry and tension. I will act as intermediator. Can I have both your parents' numbers via DMs? I must alert them of your courtship as is proper dhaqan.
Your matching skills are terrible saxib and there was me thinking you're an intelligent one. Better stick to discussing anthropology and leave the match making to me.

@Shadow-san and Sigmund would be a great couple. They can bond on how they're not into Somalis.. In fact, they would be the Somali version of Shake and Deepi from Love is blind. I'd definitely pay to watch their relationship unfold.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Your matching skills are terrible saxib and there was me thinking you're an intelligent one. Better stick to discussing anthropology and leave the match making to me.

@Shadow-san and Sigmund would be a great couple. They can bond on how they're not into Somalis.. In fact, they would be the Somali version of Shake and Deepi from Love is blind. I'd definitely pay to watch their relationship unfold.

I contest this slander against my matchmaking prowess. I simply lacked all the facts. Now that I am aware of them through you I rescind my offer.

Peace Out Whatever GIF by Bounce

Its okay, self hatred is a common phenomenon found in BOTH Somali males and females under the age of 22, then they go through a phase of being wadani and a new found love for their people!

First step of self hatred, compare your people to foreign men and women, then call your men/women feminine/masculine and then talk about how the men/women of other ethnicities are superior.

You've got me confused with someone else😂

Passed all those stages a long time ago.

I don't remember comparing our women to others, nor have I considered other women superior. Literally can't find a single post of mine that talks about Somali women in a demeaning way.🤔

Legit asking for a qurux midgaan wife every sujood, so why would I ever say that?👀

Your memory.....is something to be concerned about.

@Basra baa maalimahaan oo dan kuu neefsaneysey somahan?

When.....this is slander :pachah1:

I don't remember comparing our women to others, nor have I considered other women superior. Literally can't find a single post of mine that talks about Somali women in a demeaning way.🤔

Legit asking for a qurux midgaan wife every sujood, so why would I ever say that?👀

Hold on.... You think i've forgotten, where is your Moroccan wife?

Wait, oh i confused you with the other guy. The one that keeps on talking about Moroccan women.

That isn't you is it. My bad.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Wait, oh i confused you with the other guy. The one that keeps on talking about Moroccan women.

That guy was into Somalis too. He just liked shopping about, apparently. Had himself a Moroccan wife for a time and also a Masri one along with one at least other ajanabi I can't remember. But he's married Somalis too and seemed to prioritize them. If we're talking about the same dude, anyway.

:mjlol:

reer

VIP

i never had a self hatred phase. :denzelnigga:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

"Legit asking for a qurux midgaan wife every sujood, so why would I ever say that?👀"

Legit drunkard in the house

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

reer

VIP

i dont like taking on habit of not liking your women. or fantasizing about gabdho not from your ethnic group. it comes off as self hate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts