How are treated Somali in Italy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Dude stop simping for cadaans.
Italian built some stuff, but nothing compared to what other colonial powers did.
When Somalia got independence in 1960 the Italian built infrastructure wasn't nearly enough to run a country, a lot of the key infrastructure was built after independence.
Siad Barre's quote really matters, even a pro italian like him admited that Italian colonialism didn't benefit us.
Lol gtfo when siad barre came.to power xamar had 1 road. When he left xamar still had 1 road. Lets be honnest somalis can not build something major. 70% of the etnicity is retarted :mjlaugh:

Based

VIP
If this ain't the most coonish statement I've read in a while

You're embarrassed that we didn't get more colonially raped and brainwashed by Italians like other Africans were by the cadaans?

Would you also like us to have more Italian names, have more half Italian rape babies and have more Catholics in Somalia too?

Italian isn't even a useful language for anything. English, Arabic and even Swahili would be more useful than Italian only spoken in Italy.
For the elegance and prestige sxb. Italian is a beautiful language

Based

VIP
Lol gtfo when siad barre came.to power xamar had 1 road. When he left xamar still had 1 road. Lets be honnest somalis can not build something major. 70% of the etnicity is retarted :mjlaugh:
Addis Ababa is paved and beautiful. If reer 63 IQ can do it why can't we :pachah1:Somalis lazy af we'd rather let someone do it for us

Addis Ababa is paved and beautiful. If reer 63 IQ can do it why can't we :pachah1:Somalis lazy af we'd rather let someone do it for us

Nah. Habashis had a system of governance in place (primitive and inefficient as it is) Somalia was uncharted territory. Italians had to set up reconnaissance units to map out the area & then invest in infrastructure.

Dude stop simping for cadaans.
Italian built some stuff, but nothing compared to what other colonial powers did.
When Somalia got independence in 1960 the Italian built infrastructure wasn't nearly enough to run a country, a lot of the key infrastructure was built after independence.
Siad Barre's quote really matters, even a pro italian like him admited that Italian colonialism didn't benefit us.

Since when stating facts have become simping. Italians worked for their own interest first and foremost. They had an ambitious colonial project to rival the British & France.

Italy.JPG

Italy1.JPG

Italy2.JPG

Italy3.JPG

Italy4.JPG

"The Somalis like the Duke very much; he is kind of myth to them ... "

Kacaan Orphans got jokes.

:mjlaugh:

Som

VIP
Since when stating facts have become simping. Italians worked for their own interest first and foremost. They had an ambitious colonial project to rival the British & France.

View attachment 185500

View attachment 185501

View attachment 185502

View attachment 185503

View attachment 185504

Why do you hate yourself so much? Seriously i wanna know where this cuqdad comes from.
You want to be colonized so bad.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No way somalis have a higher IQ then ethiopians. Appearently somalis have a higher IQ then angola. Meanwhile angola's capital looks like this. :mjlaugh:
download (39).jpeg
Luanda.jpg

Som

VIP

View attachment 185500

View attachment 185501

View attachment 185502

View attachment 185503

View attachment 185504

So if Italy was so good please tell me why somalia was still poor as soon as we got independence.
The 1950-1960 UN italian administration was somewhat good but before that Italy didn't invest much in Somalia if compared to Eritrea. When we got independence somalia was litteraly one of the poorest country in the world with only 5% litteracy.

Why do you hate yourself so much? Seriously i wanna know where this cuqdad comes from.
You want to be colonized so bad.

*Get schooled on the history of Somalia.
*Gets angry and reverts to personal attacks.

I done told you ain't gonna like my answer. I understand you hold Siad Barre in high regard but ain't no way a backward askari built Mogadishu from the grounds up.

Based

VIP

Som

VIP

I done told you ain't gonna like my answer. I understand you hold Siad Barre in high regard but ain't no way a backward askari built Mogadishu from the grounds up.
Dude , a few roads and banana crops aren't development. That's nothing compared to other colonies.
Did Mogadishu develope under italian rule? Kinda
Did italians litteraly build everything meaningful in Mogadishu? Nope, not at all.

Som

VIP
Most of your quote is talking about AFIS which was the UN-mandate italian administration. That wasn't a colony anymore, and again it talks about the italian-somali cooperation in education which happened AFTER indpendece.
Except the agricultural project in the south and the salt mines in hafun there aren't many meaningful examples.
Ask your family, my people were reer baadiye camel herders untill 1960, the only job opportunities they got was because of independence when they moved to the big cities.
During the italian occupation the average somali didn't benefit from shit

reer

VIP

siad barre paved the roads in kismayo gave us good quality water pipes from the river had warshad hilib and a new airport and business was ok. 60s 70s 80s > colonizers.

siad barre paved the roads in kismayo gave us good quality water pipes from the river had warshad hilib and a new airport and business was ok. 60s 70s 80s > colonizers.

Irony bringing up Kismayo. Did you know Italy is the reason Somalia still owns Kismayo? Jubaland was craved out from British colony of Kenya as consolation prize for Italy's support in WW1.

Literally the very reason Somalia was awarded the highly prized lush riverine half of NFD was due to Italy and you're out here talking bout small time inner town roads lol

Italy Kismayo.JPG

reer

VIP
Irony bringing up Kismayo. Did you know Italy is the reason Somalia still owns Kismayo? Jubaland was craved out from British colony of Kenya as consolation prize for Italy's support in WW1.

Literally the very reason Somalia was awarded the highly prized lush riverine half of NFD was due to Italy and you're out here talking bout small time inner town roads lol

View attachment 185563

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the british senate talking about the east africa protectorate.

In the fourth place, it was thought that disarmament would stop the Merehan gun-running which had been going on for such a long time on that border.
I turn to the other point raised by the noble Lord, the expedition against the bastard tribe of Somalis called the Merehans.
I understand that practically every available man in Uganda and British East Africa 1184 has been sent up to the Merehan territory and that these two Protectorates are to all intents and purposes denuded of their troops. Thirdly, I would ask what instructions have been given to the military authorities in charge of this Merehan business?
https://api.parliament.uk/historic-hansard/lords/1914/apr/30/abyssinian-frontier-raids

the british were given a major headache so they ceded it and said italy you can have it. italy got very little territorial gains out of ww1.
, the presence of so-called recalcitrant Somalis there had much to do with the nature of the cession of Jubaland
https://www.jstor.org/stable/41931227

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the british senate talking about the east africa protectorate.

https://api.parliament.uk/historic-hansard/lords/1914/apr/30/abyssinian-frontier-raids

the british were given a major headache so they ceded it and said italy you can have it. italy got very little territorial gains out of ww1.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/41931227

Another delusional self-boasting quote. The united Kingdom was a super power back than. Do you honestly believe they gave up Jubaland because they couldn't contain some naked pastoral clan on the border of its colony lol.

British wanted to stop the Somali expansion into Galla/southern Kenya so they gave away Jubaland while keeping NFD as a buffer for the British to concentrate on the more important urban center elsewhere in Kenya. British did not like moody and unruly Somalis who were reluctant to pay tax therefore placed strict migration policies on the borders with Italian Somaliland at NFD.

The Italians wanted Jubaland and entirety of NFD to empower the position of advancing Somali pastorals the more areas Somalis claim in Kenya the more lands Italians could claim in the future. Italian wanted the entirety of NFD to use it as base to lunch military campaign against Abyssinians. At this point the Italians used Ogaden as proxies while British used Harti as client to foil each others plans.

Transjuba.JPG

Transjuba1.JPG

Transjuba2.JPG

Transjuba3.JPG

Transjuba4.JPG

Transjuba5.JPG

Somalis delusions of grandeur will never cease to amaze me.

@reer if it wasn't for Italy reer Gedo & Afmadow would been Kenyan Somalis.

You guys wouldn't be wasting your time bickering over who owns Kismayo on Somalispot. Kismayo would have turn into peaceful prosperous Bantu city by now.

Arguebly Jubaland would have been the wealthiest province in Kenya had British did not concede the area to Italy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.