How are treated Somali in Italy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Wow, onc again that person doesn't look ethnically Somali and he has nothing remotely resembling a Somali english accent. smh

They always use random blacks from the New World or West Africa to portray Somalis in media. They even do this with Ethiopians as well.

Lazy white people.

Also in many Hollywood stuff I see Latinos or Indians portraying Arabs. They don't care about accuracy.

Apollo

VIP
The Sopranos aired in the early 2000's a time were Somalis have been unknown like Black Hawk Down where cast was fully of West African origin.

They still do it frequently. It is mainly for budget and planning reasons. It is easier to find a non-Horn black actor than a Horner actor.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Italy are langaab of Europe. Embarrassed by malnourished Abyssinia and bought Somalia with treaties and contracts. Not top 10 empires in my book.
Roman empire :sass2:

giphy.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They number about the same as English & France. They conquered both Ethiopians and Somalis.

They conquered Ethiopia in 6 months 1936 and conquered British Somaliland in 2 weeks lol

Italians are better than France or British. They built up Mogadishou into a magnificent city.

:russ::chrisfreshhah:

This is when you know that Sspot has the best comedians out in the Savannah.

Italians were given their independance by France,
and they couldn't even contain the Brits in North Africa.

They can't fight,
nor build,
nor colonize,

their only skill is to make great Art.

Don't compare the French and Brits to Niggas who lost to Menelik the 2nd and who lost to 9 french soldiers (and the Italians were 5000 soldiers)
:deadosama:
1621278162100.png

Quite frankly,

Mogadishu was beautiful under the Italians' rule,
but Alger and Algeria was way more richer than Somalia and Eritrea combined.

1621278276267.png

1621278299569.png

1621278319502.png

They still do it frequently. It is mainly for budget and planning reasons. It is easier to find a non-Horn black actor than a Horner actor.

True but I genuinely believe people did not know Somalis back than. We were small unique group of Africans before the advent of Social Media. I miss those days.

:russ::chrisfreshhah:

This is when you know that Sspot has the best comedians out in the Savannah.

Italians were given their independance by France,
and they couldn't even contain the Brits in North Africa.

They can't fight,
nor build,
nor colonize,

their only skill is to make great Art.

Don't compare the French and Brits to Niggas who lost to Menelik the 2nd and who lost to 9 french soldiers (and the Italians were 5000 soldiers)
:deadosama:
View attachment 185187

Quite frankly,

Mogadishu was beautiful under the Italians' rule,
but Alger and Algeria was way more richer than Somalia and Eritrea combined.

View attachment 185188
View attachment 185189
View attachment 185190

I meant for us Somalis. Italians were better than British or France. Djibouti got off the hook but vast majority of France colonies in Africa are poltically, financially and socially enslaved by France.

Without Africa France would slide into 3rd tier European power.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I meant for us Somalis. Italians were better than British or France. Djibouti got off the hook but vast majority of France colonies in Africa are poltically, financially and socially enslaved by France.

Without Africa France would slide into 3rd tier European state.

Fake news.

And France was already a major European power before 1830 (the beginning of its presence in North Africa; Algeria).
While Colonialism was pushed by heavy industrial powers, to sell and take resources from other places on Earth (especially in the South and in the East parts of the Planet),
France and other major countries in Europe were already developing, industrializing.

This narrative that without Africa, France would be a 3rd World country is false.
They've had their Apogee in the 17th Century, and also in the Early and Mid 19th century (Napoleonic period; Napoleon the Ist and the 3rd), and after the defeat against Germany of Bismarck in 1870, France has lost its position as the "mediator of Europe", and Germany was the main powerhouse up until WWI.

Africans came into the equation as late as 1880-1890 (when France was already industrialized).

But we can say the same with Africans.
Algeria wouldn't even exist without France's help.
Who built Alger? The French.
They went from having 5 million people to 20-30 million the day of their independence, in 1962!
Newly built roads, schools, cities (with western standards, no more qashin lawless towns),
while banning slavery and other barbaric practices.

Fake news.

And France was already a major European power before 1830 (the beginning of its presence in North Africa; Algeria).
While Colonialism was pushed by heavy industrial powers, to sell and take resources from other places on Earth (especially in the South and in the East parts of the Planet),
France and other major countries in Europe were already developing, industrializing.

This narrative that without Africa, France would be a 3rd World country is false.
They've had their Apogee in the 17th Century, and also in the Early and Mid 19th century (Napoleonic period; Napoleon the Ist and the 3rd), and after the defeat against Germany of Bismarck in 1870, France has lost its position as the "mediator of Europe", and Germany was the main powerhouse up until WWI.

Africans came into the equation as late as 1880-1890 (when France was already industrialized).

But we can say the same with Africans.
Algeria wouldn't even exist without France's help.
Who built Alger? The French.
They went from having 5 million people to 20-30 million the day of their independence, in 1962!
Newly built roads, schools, cities (with western standards, no more qashin lawless towns),
while banning slavery and other barbaric practices.

They got raped by Germans in WW2 without condom.

Than they forced African colonies to pay "colonial tax" and till this day they hold firm grip on monetary system and natural resources of the said countries. They leach off their former colonies and being challenged by China.

1621279939920.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They got raped by Germans in WW2 Post liberation then forced African colonies to pay "colonial tax" and till this day they hold firm grip on monetary system and natural resources of the said countries.

View attachment 185192

>they got raped by Germany,

> Germany lost the war.

It's funny that you brought up France getting raped by Germany in WWII,

while literally all the Germany countries got ass-raped by Napoleon and his descends up until 1870.

From 1789 to 1815,
France has not only subjugated its neighboring countries but also destroyed many kingdoms, restoring republics and giving them a newly made constitution (Napoleon's Code), while conquering and winning over the Russians (Borodino, Moscow, etc.)
Reading Hitler's Mein Kampf, he regretfully admits the superiority of the French over Germany, and that the Napoleonic Epic Period created in him a sense of jealousy and envy.
Why didn't he destroyed Paris when he took it? Because he thought it was the most beautiful city of Europe, and he still had respect for Napoleon.

Not only he tried to emulate France's Grandeur but failed.
Did Hitler implant successfully a new constitution that lasted centuries?
Did he defeat 6 coalitions (like Napoleon did)?
No.
He killed himself out of self-misery, of failing to equate to Bonaparte's talent.

Germany got beaten, and thus twice in the early and mid 20th century.
Beforehand, France annihilated their "thousand old Empire" in a week.

And Jacque Chirac's quote ain't proof.

France's history shows us that they didn't need any African to build such a country.
Did the Africans build industrial factories, to boost the economy? No.
Did they build homes and houses in the 19th century? No.
The only thing true is that indeed North African migrants (and Subsaharans) came in the 60s,
most of them were workers, but saying they built the country is a big fat lie, that holds no truth.

For a country of fewer than 70 million individuals, France is ranked among the top 10 countries on Earth, with a 2 Millenium history and the 2nd largest soft power on the Planet (after the U.S)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
All I see here is a bunch of coons arguing which foreign, colonial European power gave them the better penetration during their stay back home. :bell:

Coons?
I don't own anything to any Somali (besides me).

If it weren't for the French, Djibouti would be Menelik's property.
I'd take French over Ethiopians.

All I see here is a bunch of coons arguing which foreign, colonial European power gave them the better penetration during their stay back home. :bell:
All sub saharan Africans talk like this including somalis

No shame whatsoever, somalis bragging that langaab Italians colonized them fck

My mother told me stories of her time in Napoli. She told me she never received any sort of racism. You know the Italian knows the difference between Horn africans and madow Africans.

I'm assuming she was there a decade or two ago. My mum had stories of these old white Italians happy to see her because she was Somali, talking about how the government should support us more because they remembered the colonisation period. I think that little sentiment has died over time, replaced with Italians angry over immigration from the HOA

All sub saharan Africans talk like this including somalis

No shame whatsoever, somalis bragging that langaab Italians colonized them fck

Italians might be langaab but they have the heritage of the Roman Empire and the Renaissance so probably the best cadaans to be colonised by. Plus they have zero organisational skills so did not exploit us that much

Italians are failed 3rd tier colonial power. British still hold significant influence and benefited from London becoming the capital of Europe. France is raping the resources of it's colonies bila naxaris they literally live off on the expense of African countries. Germany is the de facto leader of European Union with it's economical might it dictates the policies of the entire Union which causes friction with France and the reason why UK never switched to using Euros.

Italy is very stagnant and has no tangible influence it's on the decline.
All of those countries have a smaller gdp that California wtf :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending