How are treated Somali in Italy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If this ain't the most coonish statement I've read in a while

You're embarrassed that we didn't get more colonially raped and brainwashed by Italians like other Africans were by the cadaans?

Would you also like us to have more Italian names, have more half Italian rape babies and have more Catholics in Somalia too?

Italian isn't even a useful language for anything. English, Arabic and even Swahili would be more useful than Italian only spoken in Italy.
calm down nothing wrong with having a bit more influence from the Italians. And i never said to have their names just that we were more fluent in italian after the Somali language ofcourse.

@reer if it wasn't for Italy reer Gedo & Afmadow would been Kenyan Somalis.

You guys wouldn't be wasting your time bickering over who owns Kismayo on Somalispot. Kismayo would have turn into peaceful prosperous Bantu city by now.

Arguebly Jubaland would have been the wealthiest province in Kenya had British did not concede the area to Italy.
Kenya didnt own Jubaland and nfd somali ppl own it

Italian is a beautiful language nothing wrong with it
calm down nothing wrong with having a bit more influence from the Italians. And i never said to have their names just that we were more fluent in italian after the Somali language ofcourse.
less influence = keeping hold of our own daqaan
uff kulaha their should be more influence u should be happy there isn't much r u crazy want us to speak colonizer language like slaves

Northern Italy is a developed Western country similar to France.

Southern Italy is a backwards third world area.

So depends where.

North Italy reigned supreme over the Italian state. Explains why they did so well in Somalia. Southern Italy is a mess.

My mother told me stories of her time in Napoli. She told me she never received any sort of racism. You know the Italian knows the difference between Horn africans and madow Africans.
Naples is the cosmopolitan city of Southern Italy since ancient times, so not surprise. In the southern little countries there is definitely racism, even among other fellow southern italians from countries at 5km of distance from their country. Apulians are racist against Campanians and vice versa.

I’ve been there on holiday, they were normal and instantly knew I was Somali. But I’ve heard them be racist towards maadows and I wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending