How are treated Somali in Italy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You clearly never taken a look at Somalia's economic conditions. The dictatorship you're clapping for made Somalia the 25th poorest country in the world with a GDP per capita of 170$.

One of the worst violations of human rights in African history and failed kleptocracy addicted on foreign aid. Somalis used to work as expats abroad making the income of 4 years in Somalia in just one month. Somalia received the highest amount of financial and military aid per capital in all of Africa, yet it was poor, corrupt, inefficient stricken by drought and famine.

You laid out a rather eloquent argument there.

Cursing during a conversation is a sign of low IQ. Whoever starts with ad hominem losses. That is why I did not engage your verbal diarrhea and homosexual escapades. How can anybody responds to this without rolling in the mud with you?

Typical emotional race supremacist diaspora.
And you know what the funniest part is? It was still significantly better than Somalia under Italy. The dictatorship actually achieved something of substance all while the people you love were also going abroad to America and other parts of Europe because they were all destitute.

Hell last time I checked the average height in Somalia dropped by an inch under colonialism. Even that dictator couldn't achieve that.

Aqz0SFv.png

My argument wasn't eloquent, you're just fucking stupid. If you had thought to at the very least to use some critical thinking (which seems to be beyond you) then I wouldn't even have to say the obvious. If you want to get into the laws of debating then your strawman and bad faith arguments would've meant you were already in the mud. Why put in the effort when I'm talking to an idiot? Not having an idea of what you're talking about should've disqualified you from talking about low IQ's let alone acting offended at someone pointing our your idiocy.

You complain about ad hominem while doing exactly that, my guy I don't know what the diaspora supremacists did to you but that doesn't excuse being an idiot.

And you know what the funniest part is? It was still significantly better than Somalia under Italy. The dictatorship actually achieved something of substance all while the people you love were also going abroad to America and other parts of Europe because they were all destitute.

Hell last time I checked the average height in Somalia dropped by an inch under colonialism. Even that dictator couldn't achieve that.

View attachment 185311

My argument wasn't eloquent, you're just fucking stupid. If you had thought to at the very least to use some critical thinking (which seems to be beyond you) then I wouldn't even have to say the obvious. If you want to get into the laws of debating then your strawman and bad faith arguments would've meant you were already in the mud. Why put in the effort when I'm talking to an idiot? Not having an idea of what you're talking about should've disqualified you from talking about low IQ's let alone acting offended at someone pointing our your idiocy.

You complain about ad hominem while doing exactly that, my guy I don't know what the diaspora supremacists did to you but that doesn't excuse being an idiot.

Another text of wall that says nothing. Explain what does "decent colony" means (lol) calling yourself decent colony have negative connotations as in you were nothing before Italians came (minus a sultanate here and there)
Italians invested heavily in Mogadishu & south Somalia what was decent in Somalia before that?

That is why I can not take you seriously. After this long wall of text repeating a stream of conciseness you brought up nothing of substance. Medium of high? Really? Your whole argument is based on height graph? Is that your metric benchmark for how a well off a country is? Italy was the 2nd biggest donor/lender to the Somali government. Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Som

VIP
They number about the same as English & France. They conquered both Ethiopians and Somalis.

They conquered Ethiopia in 6 months 1936 and conquered British Somaliland in 2 weeks lol

Italians are better than France or British. They built up Mogadishou into a magnificent city.
Italians were embarrassing at war, even italiana know this.
They conquered ethiopia but they lost against them in Adua in 1896, they never actually conquered Somalia they just bribed elders and still almost lost half of the country in the 1920s rebellions. They got their ass kicked in Somaliland by the british/somali colonial troops.
In xamar they didn't build shit, even Siad Barre who was pro italian said italy didn't developed anything and was the most incompetent colonial power

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
When the French capital Paris fell to the Nazis in 1940, Hitler visited the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte and bowed to him respectfully, saying:

"Dear Napoleon, forgive me because I defeated your country ... but you must know that your people were busy measuring women's fashion while my people were busy Measuring gun nozzles and guns. "

View attachment 185225

1621369589977.png

Keep crying,

We did it better in 1810:
Germany got defeated in less than a week,
without any Air Superiority,
rather,
a pure Military Genius.

Napoleon > to a failed artist, homeless boy who had resentment and got beaten like a .

Simple math:
Napoleon's battles:
he fought at least 43 battles, won 38. By far, the highest score (following after him, Julius Ceasar).

In the modern days, only ONE general (Israeli) tried to beat this score (knowingly that Pre-19th century wars and battles were way more difficult, needing better tactics).

What about your Little Man from Austria?

He died of suicide (killing his dog; his only child, and his only wife) while Bonaparte died like a Champion, with his enemies moaning him and his countless ladies sending to him letters.

Stay in Brandenburg,

I'm siding with the Winners!
:rejoice::mjohreally::mjohreally:

Italians were embarrassing at war, even italiana know this.
They conquered ethiopia but they lost against them in Adua in 1896, they never actually conquered Somalia they just bribed elders and still almost lost half of the country in the 1920s rebellions. They got their ass kicked in Somaliland by the british/somali colonial troops.
In xamar they didn't build shit, even Siad Barre who was pro italian said italy didn't developed anything and was the most incompetent colonial power

We can play with semantics but Italy conquered both Ethiopia & northern Somalia. Full stop.

Italy built Mogadishu. Do you honestly believe the town planning, railroads, bridges, industrial factories and all accompanying large scale agricultural infrastructure laid out by the Italians in the 1910-1940s was a Somali feat?

Citing ex Italian Askari Siad Barre lol of course he would take credit for the work of his masters as his. It is 2021 and we still have people thinking Siad Barre built Mogadishu.

And than you get mad when I say Somalis are delusional people full of themselves.

:ohlord:

Last edited:
View attachment 185369

Keep crying,

We did it better in 1810:
Germany got defeated in less than a week,
without any Air Superiority,
rather,
a pure Military Genius.

Napoleon > to a failed artist, homeless boy who had resentment and got beaten like a *****.

Simple math:
Napoleon's battles:
he fought at least 43 battles, won 38. By far, the highest score (following after him, Julius Ceasar).

In the modern days, only ONE general (Israeli) tried to beat this score (knowingly that Pre-19th century wars and battles were way more difficult, needing better tactics).

What about your Little Man from Austria?

He died of suicide (killing his dog; his only child, and his only wife) while Bonaparte died like a Champion, with his enemies moaning him and his countless ladies sending to him letters.

Stay in Brandenburg,

I'm siding with the Winners!
:rejoice::mjohreally::mjohreally:

We can agree that Napoleon was a prodigy. But afterwards France got lit on fire on every other occasion 1 on 1 against Germany. 1870 war against German Prussia where King Napoleon the Third surrender and Paris was captured. Again in WW2 Germans ran through France like butter through knife. If it wasn't for the Brits & Yankees you would most likely be speaking German right now.

:deadosama:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We can agree that Napoleon was a prodigy. But afterwards France got lit on fire on every other occasion 1 on 1 against Germany. 1870 war against Germans where Paris was captured. Again in WW2 Germans ran through France. If it wasn't for the Brits & Yankees you would most likely speak German right now.

:deadosama:

Ok enough "History" with dude who believes Paris was captured after La Commune Period.

:childplease: :childplease:

You had ONE JOB.

Paris wasn't "captured" by the Germans,
but was in a civil war with the French Government and the Communards.

And you said that the Italians got nothing on the French and Brits when it comes to who won wars.
I proved to you that not only Germany got raped many times, but France-Italy in wars,
it's like comparing a tribe of naked men and an industrializing society.

Italy is the naked men (in case you didn't understand the analogy).

While I agree about the sentiment about the French's defeat IN EARLY WWII,
You need to understand that without the French, the U.S wouldn't even be an idea;
thank the Frenchies for it. And The Russians were already beating the Germans on the Eastern Front.
France would be speaking Russian, instead of Bismarck's tongue!

Nonetheless; France's history is in my opinion impressive. A country that can get taken 6 military coalitions, and still beat them (Louis the XIVth wars/Napoleon wars,etc.), while the Germans were still divided into Elected States, you can't compare two countries' history, up until the late 18th century.
To nuance what I said, Germany is a recent country, with prowess in Technology and Administration management, they are impressive in their way.
But, withstanding, don't compare Italy's military history to its neighbors.
It's the laughing stock of Europe.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
And " If it wasn't for the Brits "

It's funny because it shows me how little history you know!

the "Brit's ran for their lives in Dunkirk.

While at the same time, the French Army was trying to secure the Brits' evacuation of the beaches.

Talking is great, but the Brits were cowards and left the Continent like es!

We have a saying in French; "to Leave as a Brit", meaning leaving incognito.
It was rather with the help of the French resistance, the Soviets that the Americans came in Europe,
and fought with the French and Soviets against the Nazis.

The Brits were indeed great in the logistics and they contained the Germans in the sea,
but they didn't (couldn't) save France, nor their assesses.

This narrative of "If it wasn't for [the US] Europe would be speaking German" is false.
It holds no truth at all. The Soviets were already, after 1943, defeating the Germans and advancing deep in the Western Front. Though America's contribution is significant, they got dragged into war by inadvertence (Pearl Harbor) and they came late (as usual, like in WWI).

I'd rather salute the bravery of the Soviets tbh.

Ok enough "History" with dude who believes Paris was captured after La Commune Period.

:childplease: :childplease:

You had ONE JOB.

Paris wasn't "captured" by the Germans,
but was in a civil war with the French Government and the Communards.

It was.

Siege of Paris (1870–1871) - Wikipedia

And you said that the Italians got nothing on the French and Brits when it comes to who won wars.
I proved to you that not only Germany got raped many times, but France-Italy in wars,
it's like comparing a tribe of naked men and an industrializing society.

Italy is the naked men (in case you didn't understand the analogy).

I said (and clarified) that Italians were better for Somalis than France or Brits. You got triggered and went on a spree of how France is great. Relax. It's not that deep.

And " If it wasn't for the Brits "

It's funny because it shows me how little history you know!

the "Brit's ran for their lives in Dunkirk.
While at the same time, the French Army was trying to secure the Brits' evacuation of the beaches.

Talking is great, but the Brits were cowards and left the Continent like *****es!

Brits can leave France, it is not their lands nor they have obligation to defend it. They ran from northern Somalia when Italians closed in doesn't make a difference. Fransis fleeing their own country after getting ran through is far more humiliating in the books of history. You're cursing a Brit for not defending reer Fransis. That's like cursing your neighbor for not defending your own property lol

This narrative of "If it wasn't for [the US] Europe would be speaking German" is false.
It holds no truth at all. The Soviets were already, after 1943, defeating the Germans and advancing deep in the Western Front. Though America's contribution is significant, they got dragged into war by inadvertence (Pearl Harbor) and they came late (as usual, like in WWI).

I'd rather salute the bravery of the Soviets tbh.

You're right I totally overlooked the Bolsheviks & Stalingrad. Poor Russians Whenever European history is revised everyone forgets about them and put America/Brits on pedestal.

In the early 2000s it was I think

It wasn't. Elderly people could speak Italian and they're a passing away.

I'm talking about now I wish Italy did more influence in Somalia lol is embarassing whenever people find out Italy colonized us and say I can't see anything Italian smh

You can google pictures of Mogadishu before the war, it resembles Asmara.

When the only Somali export was educated and fashionable Italian speaking southern Somalis 1950-1998 Somalis had a very good reputation.

Now it’s mostly tariibs who use it as a launching pad go to welfare distributions Europe. They wear ugly clothes and speak only broken English if that so you can imagine how low are reputation has sunk lol.

It seems silly to mention clothing but Somalis from that region at the time were wearing similar fashion as Milan/Rome street fashion. The ability to assimilate at least a little endears you to your host. But seems like Somalis want to be as hostile to the host countries as possible yet expect a warm welcome.

Last edited:
I'm talking about now I wish Italy did more influence in Somalia lol is embarassing whenever people find out Italy colonized us and say I can't see anything Italian smh
If this ain't the most coonish statement I've read in a while

You're embarrassed that we didn't get more colonially raped and brainwashed by Italians like other Africans were by the cadaans?

Would you also like us to have more Italian names, have more half Italian rape babies and have more Catholics in Somalia too?

would have loved italian to be our second language after somali tbh
Italian isn't even a useful language for anything. English, Arabic and even Swahili would be more useful than Italian only spoken in Italy.

Som

VIP
We can play with semantics but Italy conquered both Ethiopia & northern Somalia. Full stop.

Italy built Mogadishu. Do you honestly believe the town planning, railroads, bridges, industrial factories and all accompanying large scale agricultural infrastructure laid out by the Italians in the 1910-1940s was a Somali feat?

Citing ex Italian Askari Siad Barre lol of course he would take credit for the work of his masters as his. It is 2021 and we still have people thinking Siad Barre built Mogadishu.

And than you get mad when I say Somalis are delusional people full of themselves.

:ohlord:
Dude stop simping for cadaans.
Italian built some stuff, but nothing compared to what other colonial powers did.
When Somalia got independence in 1960 the Italian built infrastructure wasn't nearly enough to run a country, a lot of the key infrastructure was built after independence.
Siad Barre's quote really matters, even a pro italian like him admited that Italian colonialism didn't benefit us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending