How accurate is this observation on the Somali community from the Nigerian brother?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I used to get attacked in primary school by other Africans(Nigerians , Zimbabweans) and they were all Kwekwere(foreigner) not a single South African involved!
The boys and girls even grouped up against a fellow classmate removing her hijab punching her simultaneously I was the only Somali to intervene and got a fucking black eye but atleast I wasn't a fucking pussy ,
At that time there were 5 older Somali boys playing football with South Africans and looked the other way around laughing at us (those kids were born here and looked down new arrived somalis ) .
They would often yell" Mac Sonkar"
There 2 younger Somali girls and one Somali boy at the same grade , we were all recent arrivals and very few in numbers so we hanged around with Mozambicans , Malawians and blended with them.

At that time violence was the only answer for survival , used to get detention and suspension several times.
It was really worse when we graduated to Secondary , there were stabbings and shootings inside the class
It was a tough time to be an immigrant , then I became fluent in local and English languages and started clowning Nigerians
meanwhile I hanged around with Zulus ,Xhosa and coloureds and became integrated
West Africans have hatred for Somalis and other East Africans here and resort to violence but are quick to chimp out whenever a South African machetes them

The irony though I can guess it's the same wherever they are , they are always hanging around in large groups and speaking their gibberish bubu nacalutullahi

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Y'all my niggaz, this site keeps me full of laughs so I can't hate.

I fx with all the real out here,
Just keep up doing the good work.

The readers are loving it RN oms

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I blame these morons saying racist shit and giving away its meaning.

Ten years ago I could say Madow and laugh with my Somali friends. Nowadays you say Madow and some random madow woman will scream "what did you say about my hair fam?"
It’s the coons who think blacks will love them more if you teach them about our language. They even feed them with lies too.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
We don’t have that many west Africans where I live, the few we have are recent arrivals who are hard workers. The only problems Somalis have is with each other, this must be UK thing.

Trending

Latest posts