How accurate is this observation on the Somali community from the Nigerian brother?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Can't even deny that. America's ***** wallahi

Either way, out here, I can comfortably say Somalis are FAR from being loved, but ain't nobody doing shit to Somalis, the majority are either scared, avoid us or suck up to saqajaan youths for clout

Nothing to be proud of at all tbh....but bullying is unfathomable
You are above 28 so an adeer by default to me. You should know better than to talk about bullying like it’s the playground adeero :)

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Somalis turned this thread into "we wuz kangz and how we be bullying Madows in Canada and Sweden" :dead:

Like clockwork. The fragile masculinity oozing out of you

You are above 28 so an adeer by default to me. You should know better than to talk about bullying like it’s the playground adeero :)

I'm 29, say mashallah. I see you did some research on me:yacadiim:
I'm flattered:stevej:

It just shocks me when I hear of it still, and I know bullying is something that is past the school playground. People can be ostracize in the workplace, in public, in their pursuit of relationships, etc, etc.

But that ain't us in Canada still. Pull up, we'll kick it in Vancouver, it's mashallah out there:russsmug::shaq:

Somalis turned this thread into "we wuz kangz and how we be bullying Madows in Canada and Sweden" :dead:

Like clockwork. The fragile masculinity oozing out of you
Show me once I said Somalis bully anybody?

Either you have comprehension issues or you are willfully looking for something that isn't there.

A lot of my closest friends are from all over the continent, others from Carribeans. I got love for them all, and wish peace in their countries and I want them to do well for themselves.

I have no ill will towards "Madows" I don't even call them that you do. If I don't call em African I'll call them madow.

Cool it with your foul misinterpretations

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No one Thats NOT from Sweden cant talk about How you "run" Madows

Only in Sweden Sxb :trumpsmirk:
You guys are xoolo

Imagine failing in life in Sweden? The only people you bully are miskeen cadaan Swedes who've done nothing to you. That's like a preteen beating up toddlers then saying look how strong I am.

Wallahi they should've never allowed Somalis in Sweden of all places:jcoleno:
We drop Madows, not get bullied

Madow teens are Somali drug dealers errand workers :trumpsmirk:
No that's just institutional racism. County lines was cool up until they started smacking Somalis with slavery charges.

Clearly bias against Somalis.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'm 29, say mashallah. I see you did some research on me:yacadiim:
I'm flattered:stevej:

It just shocks me when I hear of it still, and I know bullying is something that is past the school playground. People can be ostracize in the workplace, in public, in their pursuit of relationships, etc, etc.

But that ain't us in Canada still. Pull up, we'll kick it in Vancouver, it's mashallah out there:russsmug::shaq:
Okay adeer :)

You guys are xoolo

Imagine failing in life in Sweden? The only people you bully are miskeen cadaan Swedes who've done nothing to you. That's like a preteen beating up toddlers then saying look how strong I am.

Wallahi they should've never allowed Somalis in Sweden of all places:jcoleno:

No that's just institutional racism. County lines was cool up until they started smacking Somalis with slavery charges.

Clearly bias against Somalis.

I completly agree but no i am telling you Somalis own this place along with carabs and madows are underdogs literally aint joking (thats why i dont understand the carab hate here maybe against Saudi and UAE but everyday carabs? cmon)

Anyway go to the post i tagged you in :dabcasar:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
OP manages to get responses with a tweet that only got 17 Twitter heart things

Who knew pro-madow bait could be so powerful:wow:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
IN the Uk is that the same for sweden, would you say it is?
I’m not from Sweden but I would say it’s not the same because I’m pretty sure Somalis are the biggest Afro population over there, which is the total opposite over here. Some got bullied some didn’t the ones who you see obsessed with them and lash out are the ones who most likely were made fun out of, just my perspective though.

I’m not from Sweden but I would say it’s not the same because I’m pretty sure Somalis are the biggest Afro population over there, which is the total opposite over here. Some got bullied some didn’t the ones who you see obsessed with them and lash out are the ones who most likely were made fun out of, just my perspective though.

Haaye That might be the truth but but............

I just CANT imagine being Bullied like forreal by Madhows but thats juss me :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts