How accurate is this observation on the Somali community from the Nigerian brother?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Explains the deep resentment on here and other social media platforms :cosbyhmm:

1589906819126.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Unless you were trying to fit in with madow culture I kind of doubt that and if you were then you're a moron

This is the result of retarded faraxs and xalimos on twitter saying dumb shit like we were bullied or obsessing over identity. Not once in my life have I ever thought about a West African.

I revoke my UK card.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This is the result of retarded faraxs and xalimos on twitter saying dumb shit like we were bullied or obsessing over identity. Not once in my life have I ever thought about a West African.

I revoke my UK card.
I blame these morons saying racist shit and giving away its meaning.

Ten years ago I could say Madow and laugh with my Somali friends. Nowadays you say Madow and some random madow woman will scream "what did you say about my hair fam?"

Canada is America’s largest state :)
Can't even deny that. America's wallahi

Either way, out here, I can comfortably say Somalis are FAR from being loved, but ain't nobody doing shit to Somalis, the majority are either scared, avoid us or suck up to saqajaan youths for clout

Nothing to be proud of at all tbh....but bullying is unfathomable

Trending