Horta wtf is wrong with Illhan Omar?

mrlog

VIP
There's plenty of smart, beautiful, classy (doesn't sleep around) Somali women who could take her place and give us better representation, this one is just disgusting

so she’s not classy because she talks about US/Israel hypocrisy,
me thinks u are jealous
@Basra and I live in MN and voted for Ilhan
:damnmusic:

That’s slander and a very serious accusation. Unless you can bring forth witnesses then I’d keep my mouth shut. You don’t want dembi.

Anyways, Ilhan can say whatever she wants. And many of the people who voted for her weren’t Somali. They were cadaan liberals and they like her, so she’ll always have her seat unless she pisses them off.
You do know dailymail followed her around and exposed her affair where they stayed outside her apartment in dc and how he was staying over while both were married and her husband had no clue thinking she was staying alone. There is a reason she never commented on this or threatened to sue. And his ex wife put her name as the reason for the divorce and he told her he loves Ilhan

Israel have committed bigger atrocities than all those groups combined.

Since free speech is a fundamental right in the West as they claim, Ilhan should use her platform to hold their government accountable along with their terrorist ally Israel. Also more Americans need to question why our tax dollars are funding Zionist wars in the middle east and why do Zionist lobbying groups have an influence on our government? She shouldn’t back down from attacking the filth that shouldn’t exist which is Israel.
The US nuked Japan nothing is close to that

so she’s not classy because she talks about US/Israel hypocrisy,
me thinks u are jealous
@Basra and I live in MN and voted for Ilhan
:damnmusic:
I don't have any jealousy of her - just irritation. TBH , i would vote for her if i lived in her district (because I support a Somali being up there), I just wished she would fix up and start focusing on us too, instead of causing us to get singled out

You do know dailymail followed her around and exposed her affair where they stayed outside her apartment in dc and how he was staying over while both were married and her husband had no clue thinking she was staying alone. There is a reason she never commented on this or threatened to sue. And his ex wife put her name as the reason for the divorce and he told her he loves Ilhan
Everything is crystal clear.. But sisters like @Desert Flower would defend this woman out of sisterhood.. Anyone with a brain knows she's filthy so is her politics which revolves around promoting LGBTQ interest but we are supposed to turn that to the blind eye because supposedly we have no proof.

Everything is crystal clear.. But sisters like @Desert Flower would defend this woman out of sisterhood.. Anyone with a brain knows she's filthy so is her politics which revolves around promoting LGBTQ interest but we are supposed to turn that to the blind eye because supposedly we have no proof.
I’m not defending her. This vitriol and hate for a woman you don’t know is disturbing. Focus on your own life and stop slandering your fellow Muslim sister.

If you don’t like what she does, ignore her. I don’t get why many of you are getting yourselves worked up for.

I’m not defending her. This vitriol and hate for a woman you don’t know is disturbing. Focus on your own life and stop slandering your fellow Muslim sister.

If you don’t like what she does, ignore her. I don’t get why many of you are getting yourselves worked up for.
We not getting ourselves worked up nor are we the people threatening her life. She is in the news for something she said that has forced even the Dems in her party go for her. Are we not allowed to talk about it?

We not getting ourselves worked up nor are we the people threatening her life. She is in the news for something she said that has forced even the Dems in her party go for her. Are we not allowed to talk about it?
You can talk about her, but to call her out of her name means you end up losing credibility.

And the dems are going after her because they’re Islamophobic. If anyone else said what she said, they’d be applauded for their bravery.

You can talk about her, but to call her out of her name means you end up losing credibility.

And the dems are going after her because they’re Islamophobic. If anyone else said what she said, they’d be applauded for their bravery.
Islamophobia? Stop it lol. She is Muslim on name only. There is nothing Islamic about how she moves. Only last week there was a video of her partying with trannies and celebrating pride with them. A real Muslim don’t get to where she gets in politics

I'm not slandering her.. Go to her personal website and read about her politics, she's advocating for state financed gender swapping, what kind of Muslim does that? Or being a Muslim just a label you put on and never act accordingly? You are not defending her you just want everyone to turn the blind eye to her wrong doings, now what's the difference?

I'm not slandering her.. Go to her personal website and read about her politics, she's advocating for state financed gender swapping, what kind of Muslim does that? Or being a Muslim just a label you put on and never act accordingly? You are not defending her you just want everyone to turn the blind eye to her wrong doings, now what's the difference?
Okay, you can’t keep changing the goal posts. I don’t control what people do or think so how can I make people turn a blind eye? In fact it’s seems to be you that wants to change the opinions of others about Ilhan. You have a problem with her and want everyone else to have an issue with her too.

If you don’t like her, just say so. Either way, she’s a politician so of course she’s going to advocate for ALL of her constituents, including the LGBT community. She knew that going into politics.

Once again, if you guys can’t stand her, then ignore her. What part of that don’t you understand? Unless she reps you in Congress, her choices don’t even impact you anyway, so what’s the problem?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

"We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity," she tweeted. "We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban."

That was her tweet horta why the hell is she always involved in controversy especially about Israel hell I've never heard the Palestinian whose actually from there say anything about it.

"One man's oppurtunism is another man's statesmanship" or in this case One waman's.

Lotta people here think that Ilhan Omar makes this kind of statements on a whim don't understand that it's not naivety or Eyrab ass kissing but a calculated move aimed at catching the eyes and ears of her constituency and increases her political capital.

But why does she amplifies Palestinian issues way more than Rashida Tlaib, a first Gen Palestinian?

Well i used to find that puzzling too but understanding that requires gleaning in to her core constituesncy and in contrast with Tlaib's.
ilhan Omar's core constituency is mostly white middle, middle upper class social progressive liberals with climate change, gender equality concerns and shit like that and the large student body and staff of UofM which has close to 60,000 enrollment. These tye of world class Geo-politcs issues are actvely discussed in the universities and have student bodies with huge following.

Rashida Tlaib's constituency is 56% black and 34 white and mostly working class. That's why she was more active in the streets widely and ridiculed for puplicly saying "f*ck trump" but then she had to do her thing cus she was facing a tight primary from a black woman.

Rashida TlaibDistrict 13 Michigan

Ilhan Omar, District 5 Minnesota

if you look at the breakdown, the foreign born and non white vote might make a difference in the primary but almost negligible in the general election:silanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Her actions have an effect on Somalis that live in the US or even the west. She needs to be disassociated with our community since she doesn't represent our community anymore. Her actions have already negatively impacted our community. Somalis should condemn her an expose her for what she is.

When these right wing fanatics start attacking Somali mothers and mosques perhaps you'll see the problem she is causing. From a community that wasn't in the headlines is now associated with one of the most hated women in America.

Her actions have an effect on Somalis that live in the US or even the west. She needs to be disassociated with our community since she doesn't represent our community anymore. Her actions have already negatively impacted our community. Somalis should condemn her an expose her for what she is.

When these right wing fanatics start attacking Somali mothers and mosques perhaps you'll see the problem she is causing. From a community that wasn't in the headlines is now associated with one of the most hated women in America.

She is a big enemy of Somalis and Muslims. The enemy within

Insha’Allah things don’t escalate that far. But if anything, her own life is in danger rather than anyone else’s.

What problems is she causing specifically in the Somali community? Let’s be real though, Somalis were disliked before Ilhan came onto the scene. Don’t think it’s completely fair to blame her for that.

Insha’Allah things don’t escalate that far. But if anything, her own life is in danger rather than anyone else’s.

What problems is she causing specifically in the Somali community? Let’s be real though, Somalis were disliked before Ilhan came onto the scene. Don’t think it’s completely fair to blame her for that.

I hope not too. Somalis in the US were not in the mainstream media, nor we know to a mass scale as people who lived in the US. Since Ilhan Omar entered thes scene there has been an increased negative attention to the community. Especially from right wing media. Trump repeatedly mentioned Somalis and Minnesota and they even chanted "send them back" in a rally. For a small population putting ourselves out isn't the best thing as we are collectively Muslim and "black".

I don't agree with her politics nor do I care about her personal life, but we must dissociate her from our community. Nothing good will come from her saying anti-American or speaking about contentious topics.

Okay, you can’t keep changing the goal posts. I don’t control what people do or think so how can I make people turn a blind eye? In fact it’s seems to be you that wants to change the opinions of others about Ilhan. You have a problem with her and want everyone else to have an issue with her too.

If you don’t like her, just say so. Either way, she’s a politician so of course she’s going to advocate for ALL of her constituents, including the LGBT community. She knew that going into politics.

Once again, if you guys can’t stand her, then ignore her. What part of that don’t you understand? Unless she reps you in Congress, her choices don’t even impact you anyway, so what’s the problem?
Why are you making this personal.. She's a politician and we can disagree and critique her shit politics.. You should take it easy abaayo, I'm not against Somali women success if that's why you think I'm criticising her.. She's scandalous and she's part of corrupting society with her lgbtq friendly politics and no I won't turn the blind eye to someone who's corrupting people with her politics and influence.

Useless somalis crying about Arabs even when they reach the pinnacles of power. I haven't heard her once talk about the famine in Somalia which is impacting millions but every few weeks she bootyclaps for palestine.

The worst part is that she shills for palestine harder then the Palestinian politican.

Trending

Latest posts